January 2017 Moms

Thursday Ticker Change 9/22

Ladies!! I missed last week too! Anyone can start the Thursday Ticker change but I will try to remember!

What's new with your little babe this week? How far along are you?

What are you doing this week to prepare for your LO's arrival?

Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions:

When's your next appointment?

GTKY: What is your favorite thing about Fall?

***TW****MC mentioned & BFP mentioned***

me 38 DH 39.  
TTC#1 since July 2014
AMH 0.1, DOR, Poor responder
Moved to Prague, Czech Republic for IVF
2 Natural IVF cycles, 3 full IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 1 BFP - heard heartbeat at 6w5d
Diagnosed MMC at 9w1d on 11/30/15
Headed back home to Colorado 12/12/15

DE attempt in Czech Republic!! 

March trip to Prague canceled due to Pancreatitis. :sob:
Headed to Prague April 30
3 different donors resulted in 1 PGS tested embryo and 1 fresh embryo
2 embryo's transferred (from 2 different donors) on 5/10/16
BFP on 5/15/16 at 5dp5dt
Beta 1 = 81 at 8dp5dt, Beta 2 = 295 at 10dp5dt, Beta 3 = 891 at 12dt5dt. Beta 4 = 2114 at 14dp5dt, Beta 5 = 4916 at 16dp5dt, Beta 6 = 13252 at 19dp5dt
Heartbeat at 6w5d 133BPM <3
We are having a GIRL!!! Due Jan 26, 2017

BabyFruit Ticker

My blog: www.wearethehammitts.blogspot.com

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 9/22

• What's new with your little babe this week? How far along are you?

22 weeks! Getting closer to viability! Woot!

I need to find a bookshelf and a dresser. So I am going to go on the hunt this weekend! The rug I purchased for the nursery was to bright so I returned it and the new one should be here Monday!

I am pretty sure that I have some bad gas and GI troubles but it makes me worry that my belly hurts after a yoga class last night. I am hoping that it is just gas trapped in there and it got compressed or something. Ugh. I am such a worrier.

I had a growth scan yesterday and everything was great! I have a Fetal Echocardiogram on Oct. 6

Football... GO BRONCOS!! And cooler weather. It is nice enough out that I want to be more active! Also, I love the start of Holiday season!

me 38 DH 39.  
    TTC#1 since July 2014
    2 Natural IVF cycles, 3 full IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 1 BFP - heard heartbeat at 6w5d

BFP on 5/15/16 at 5dp5dt
    Beta 1 = 81 at 8dp5dt, Beta 2 = 295 at 10dp5dt, Beta 3 = 891 at 12dt5dt. Beta 4 = 2114 at 14dp5dt, Beta 5 = 4916 at 16dp5dt, Beta 6 = 13252 at 19dp5dt

BabyFruit Ticker

24 weeks today, size of a cantaloupe! When I saw the countdown of only 16 weeks I couldn't believe it... that seems so crazy to me!!

Did a little Hobby Lobby shopping this week while traveling for work and got a few things at Ikea for the nursery, I'm getting so excited to be able to start decorating after the move!

Terrible cramping on my right side near my pelvis anytime I go the bathroom or something when I just stand up. Enough already!

October 12th... seems like forever from now

As much as I love summer, I love that our lives calm down a little in the fall and all the football get togethers are nice to break up the weekend! I second you @susykat77  about the being active part. I want to get out and walk more but we have so much packing and moving to get ready for that I feel guilty doing anything but that! 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • What's new with your little babe this week? How far along are you? 25 weeks. Size of a cauliflower 

What are you doing this week to prepare for your LO's arrival? not much

I had an U/S last week to check my cervix length and it is on the low end of normal. Now they want to monitor every two weeks. Ugh, something else to worry about.

When's your next appointment? 9/28

GTKY: What is your favorite thing about Fall? Football! Go Panthers! Finally got my Panthers maternity shirt in the mail so I'm ready for the season. Also stoked about the weather cooling off. It's been brutal. Maybe now I can finally take DD outside. 

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    She's dancing around all the time! 25 weeks!

Hanging a mobile, sorting through clothes, hanging up quotes.

I get so tired by like 9pm to the point where my head nods ha. I have tons of energy throughout the day it's just at night when I crash super hard.

October 4

The beginning of the holidays. Halloween is coming!!! I also love the amount of time I get to spend with family in the fall months
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Our Rainbow Baby H arrived at 37 weeks on 12/20/16!
    Baby E arrived at 37 weeks on 01/31/15!
    Married my Marine 05.23.14

*TW*
    TWIN LOSS 7.2.15
    BFP 9.7.15 CP 
    BFP 12.31.15 MC 2.28.16
    BFP 10.14.17 CP
    BFP 3.10.18 D&C 4.13.18
  • @LastMango hopefully your cervix isn't anything to be overly worried about! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Our Rainbow Baby H arrived at 37 weeks on 12/20/16!
    Baby E arrived at 37 weeks on 01/31/15!
    Married my Marine 05.23.14

*TW*
    TWIN LOSS 7.2.15
    BFP 9.7.15 CP 
    BFP 12.31.15 MC 2.28.16
    BFP 10.14.17 CP
    BFP 3.10.18 D&C 4.13.18
    25 weeks!  Baby is the size of a cauliflower or a baseball glove.

We finished our "labor & delivery" classes on Monday, and we have our hospital tour tonight.  Looking forward to starting our other classes and learning more!

Starving all the time.  Heartburn was super bad so now I'm taking Pepcid every day, which seems to be helping so far.  Swelling in my hands and feet.  I also seem to be unusually (and likely irrationally) angry this week.  Bag full of sunshine over here.

Thursday, 10/13 - 1 hour glucose test.  Not looking forward to that.

Literally everything.  Leaves changing color, the smell of bonfires, football and tailgating, Halloween and all the spooky things, eating candy corn/candy pumpkins...........but you can probably eliminate all of that and just leave it at eating candy corn/candy pumpkins.  :D

• What's new with your little babe this week? How far along are you? 22 weeks! Baby is the size of a coconut. 

What are you doing this week to prepare for your LO's arrival? Getting my baby shower list finalized!

Still feeling pretty nauseous from about 3pm until bedtime. Also more aches and pains and seem to feel my belly stretching. Ugh!  Been feeling a few kicks tho! (Anterior Placenta)

Regular OB appt Sept 29th

GTKY: What is your favorite thing about Fall? I love fall. It's my favorite time of year! Actually got married last Oct! Love the crisp air and leaves turning colors. Love wearing leggings and boots! And Carmel apples.. just don't like what comes after fall.  (Midwest living)

24 weeks! Baby's still moving around a lot!

We took a tour of the hospital the other day. Happy I finally got to see what it's like there so I can get mentally prepared for that aspect of delivery. We also finalized most of the plans for our bathroom reno and are hoping that kicks off next week. Chose a paint color, crib, and dresser for the nursery. Now just need to pull the trigger and order it all!

In addition to the usual - sciatica, hip/lower back pain, fatigue - I've had some cramping for a few days, which I realized kind of resembles menstrual cramps. I finally called my MW the other day when it dawned on me to be concerned. She was slightly concerned as well so I went in yesterday to get checked out. Luckily my cervix is long and closed so there's no indication it's premature labor. She is also running some tests to rule out an infection, but told me to take it easy in the meantime. She didn't say to stop doing anything specifically, just to slow down a bit. So I'm hoping that does the trick. 

Ended up having my 24-week checkup yesterday and I go back 10/18 for the next one, which will also include the glucose test. I was pretty relieved yesterday when they offered me the option of drinking apple or orange juice instead of the glucola drink.

The cooler weather. I really struggled with the heat this summer and am looking forward to being chilly enough to want a sweater and some warm filling soup. 

• @susykat77 I'd probably call the doc/MW if you're really worried or your stomach is bothering you for more than a day or so. I brushed my cramps off at first, then got really worried really quickly, and regretted waiting to call because it also meant an extra day I had to wait to get in and get checked out. I felt so much better after my appointment yesterday. 

Fwiw my MW said pain or cramps that feel like menstrual cramps might be cause for concern because they could really be contractions/labor. If the pain is sharp or shooting and on 1 side at a time or related to movement it is likely round ligament pain. And Braxton hicks can also cause sharp pain, but should be temporary and also should not feel like menstrual cramps. 
  • My due date got moved a bit after the anatomy scan, so I'm on Thursdays now! 

What's new with your little babe this week? How far along are you?

23 weeks! Belly is definitely prominent now, I can tell that it's the first thing people look at.

Still clearing up boxes, books, and clothes from the apartment to make room for the baby. 

Over the past couple of weeks I returned to first-trimester levels of exhaustion. I can barely put in 8h a day at work (I work in consulting, so days never last only 8 hours), my body just shuts down. I'm wondering if this is normal or if I'm slightly anemic (I know this was discussed in another thread this week). I have my blood test next week, so that'll give me some answers.

We had our Centering Pregnancy appointment this week, which was nice. Hoping it's a way for us to find a community of new parents. Next appointment is next month, barring any unforeseen issues.

The expectations of the year's best holidays! We don't have a real season change where we live, but it's nice to at least experience the cooling weather.
  • @MaryNog I have also had the occasional return of the first trimester exhaustion. Some days it's al I can do to get myself home and eat cereal.

me 38 DH 39.  
    TTC#1 since July 2014

BFP on 5/15/16 at 5dp5dt

BabyFruit Ticker

22w4d (late I know but I always forget that I change on Thursdays!). He is kicking away in there. Thankfully he seems to be following my DS's pattern of being awake during the day and sleeping with me at night. That or I just don't wake up. Lol 

I am such a horrible STM, I've done nothing to prepare for his arrival. When I say nothing, I haven't bought a single item for this second boy. My Mom has bought more stuff for him. Thankfully I don't have any major purchases to make but I still haven't touched the nursery and it's been a universal dumping room since we moved our first into his big boy room. I may want to get it ready soon. Lol 

The uncomfortable stage has hit. I can't sit in a chair for very long without my tailbone killing me. I don't have much padding back there to begin with so being pregnant just adds to it. I am happy I'm finally looking somewhat pregnant in certain outfits. 

I think it's next week with the NP. Just a Doppler and measurement checkin. 

Does everything count? I love anything pumpkin, the colors, pumpkin patches, college football, sweaters and boots. I also love that the temperature will be going down to fall like so I'm not sweating to death in my non-air conditioned school. This year was the worst because the summer temps lasted way longer than usual. I'm way excited about a high of 68 later in the week. Bring on the soups and the crockpot! Lol