Secondary IF
Options

GTKY

Hey again!

Tell us about yourself. Only share what you are comfortable with. 

What's your name?
How long have you and SO been together?
How old is (are) your kid(s)?
What is your favorite food/drink?
What is your least favorite food/drink?

Anything fun you want to share?

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
Kid #2 - maybe???
Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
#11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh

Re: GTKY

• Options
    Hi! I am Christen.
    DH & I are celebrating our 15 year dateiversary at the end of October, married for almost 8 1/2 years.
    My DD is 4, just! 
    Wine. Dark. Red. Has a bite. Food - anything chocolate. The darker the better. Are we seeing a pattern? lol
    I can't stand sweet wines or whites and I despise beets. I can't even stand to smell them most of the time. 

I am trying to train for the Army 10 miler while swamped at work and doing an egg retrieval. I should have sold my bib weeks ago, but I am too damn stubborn to give up now. My training has been subpar with everything going on and after 5 miles last night, my knees are killing me today. We shall see how I do with 8 on Saturday. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    Hi!
    My husband and I have been together for 14 years, married for 11.  Our anniversary is next weekend.
    My DD is 4.
    My favorite foods are many many many.  I love avocados most especially.  And lobster.  I love sweet wines.  The sweeter the better!  (sorry @Flamingemu )
    My least favorite foods are red meats (I'm not vegetarian - although I probably could be without too much effort).  I can't stand beer, it tastes like pee.

I just finished making my daughter's and my Halloween costumes.  We are going to be black cats together. 
    I'm crafty so I'm always making her new hair clips and such.  People keep telling me I should sell them, but I'm not ambitious enough to make them for retail.  I researched how to start an etsy business and got too intimidated.

MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz