September 2016 Moms
Options

****Friday 9/16 Ticker Change****

How far along/How many weeks PP?

How big is baby?

How are you feeling?

Upcoming appointments?

Rants/Raves/Questions:

GTKY: What have you done to treat yourself lately?? (I know this was asked a while back, just want to make sure you're taking care of you :))

Re: ****Friday 9/16 Ticker Change****

• Options
    How far along/How many weeks PP? 41w

How big is baby? A 9lb ham I'm assuming

How are you feeling? Eh (see "need support" thread)

Upcoming appointments? Today at 1pm for stress test #4

Rants/Raves/Questions: Sorry to be a Debbie Downer, had a bad week :( luckily DH has been super supportive. I feel as though "when it rains, it pours" and it's been hard managing all of this right now. 

GTKY: pedicure last Sunday and considering another one tomorrow. 
  • Options

How far along/How many weeks PP? 38 weeks! 

How big is baby? A winter melon? Although at my last appt they told me she's on the smaller side, so, a small newborn :) 

How are you feeling? Had some STRONG contractions last night, strong enough that I had to breathe through the pain. They fizzled and now I'm just achey and exhausted.

Upcoming appointments? Just left one. Thy checked my cervix and said I'm 1 cm and very very soft... then I started bleeding more than they expected, so the MD kind of scared me, and I cried. That lead to a quick US to show that everything looks good, baby girl is low, and could come any time now! 

Rants/Raves/Questions: I'm mentally exhausted from that appointment, now I have to go to a super busy day at work. :( 

GTKY: What have you done to treat yourself lately?? (I know this was asked a while back, just want to make sure you're taking care of you ) does eating a slice of pizza yesterday count? I need some treat yo'self time this weekend for sure! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along? 38 weeks

How big is baby? Big enough to pop out and say hi.

How are you feeling? Ugh.

Upcoming appointments? Monday with the midwife, then wednesday for acupuncture to hopefully induce naturally.

Rants/Raves/Questions: This has been a hard headspace week (looks like it is the general consensus). Met with the OB yesterday for my VBAC consult, and a family doctor started the appointment with me. This woman spent the entire time trying to scare me and convince me to just schedule another section. Then the OB comes in and puts us on a clock. Because of my history, if little man doesn't come prior to 40 weeks, we induce medically in exactly 2 weeks, effectively blowing my plan of sunshine and unicorns right out of the water.  

GTKY: What have you done to treat yourself lately?? I stopped wearing underwear. Yup. It's pretty amazing.
    Natural M/C 03.26.2012 at 10w2d
    Charlotte born at 28w3d due to severe IUGR on 12.24.2012 Merry Christmas!
    Missed M/C discovered 12.22.2014 at 8w1d measuring 6w3d
    2015 was a year to test strength of both body and character, but it led us to this... BFP 01.26.2016 EDD 9.30.2016
  • Options
    @RedMar I truly hope that your LO doesn't get sick, and that you are able to relax and enjoy the weekend. What have you tried so far to bring on labour? 

@SLou24 I'm sorry you had a cruddy appointment. I for one support going on leave early if you are able to have some down time. Especially if she could come anytime, take it while you can. And pizza totally counts if it is just the appetizer. :)
    2015 was a year to test strength of both body and character, but it led us to this... BFP 01.26.2016 EDD 9.30.2016
  • Options
    @Cricket Bug thanks so much but he's already developed the bumps :(.

To induce I have tried the following: sex, nipple stimulation, pineapple (3), spicy Mexican, spicy Thai, RRL tea (to help keep contractions regular), evening primrose oil (orally and vaginally), bumpy truck ride, exercising and stair climbing, bouncing on birthing ball, foot/hand massage (going for another pedi tomorrow), and lastly just envisioning it happening using my hypnobirthing cd. There are probably more things, but I'm tired and can't think of them at the moment. I get induced Sunday night with the balloon catheter.

Also wanted to mention that you're doing great keeping that baby cooking and I really hope all goes well and you can get your vbac <3 stay strong mama!!!
  • Options
    Z is 5 days old! Never thought I'd ever join the PP side of the group

How big is baby?
    Went from 9lbs 2oz down to 8lbs 6.5oz and is now back up to 8lbs 10oz!

How are you feeling?
    Struggling with juggling my time between a newborn and acknowledging my 3 yo's needs and feelings as much as possible and then rest in top of it all. 

Upcoming appointments?
    2 week appt for Z and I on the 6th

Rants/Raves/Questions:
    Induction recovery is so much harder than natural I've decided! Also I forgot how much engorgement sucked...

GTKY: What have you done to treat yourself lately?? 
    Hubs took a for a little day trip so Z and I were able to relax all day and I got in a fabulous hot shower!
  • Options
    38 weeks

weighed 6lb 13oz at 35w3d so at probably 7 3/4 lbs now.

I feel huge and uncomfortable and welcome LO to the outside at any time.

Next appointment is next Thursday, it will also be the last appointment before my RCS. I really hope I don't have to wait until then.  

Summer third tri is a bitch.

massage and pedicures 

BabyFruit Ticker

November Siggy Challenge: Selfie Fails

Hidden for the sake of your eyes!

• Options
    How far along/How many weeks PP? Eliza was born on Wednesday!

How big is baby? She was born at 7lbs9, I think 7lb2 when we left yesterday.

How are you feeling? TIred! Trying to figure this all out still and how to sleep! 

Upcoming appointments? Lactation tomorrow  and pediatrician Monday.

Rants/Raves/Questions: we're in love!

GTKY: What have you done to treat yourself lately?? (I know this was asked a while back, just want to make sure you're taking care of you )
    we've got family bringingus meals the next few days, so helpful!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Do I still go here even though Brooke was born on a Thursday?

She's 16 days old

How big is baby? About 8 lbs?

How are you feeling? Very tired, but overall good

Upcoming appointments? Not until 2 mos

Rants/Raves/Questions: Brooke has what I believe to be silent reflux. We started her on Zantac so fingers crossed it helps

GTKY: What have you done to treat yourself lately?? (I know this was asked a while back, just want to make sure you're taking care of you Nothing :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @Megan324 Me too on the carbs! I've had pizza 3 times already! And two milkshakes, mmmmm. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sorry @RedMar I was holding out hope that it was unrelated for you. Thank you for passing on what you've tried so far. That mani/pedi idea is spectacular!!! I hope everything goes well this weekend for you guys!
  • Options
    @RedMar  just checking in to see if you're still preggo! If you are, Im sorry  :'( if you're not lets see that baby!  <3

• Options
    Congrats!!!! @RedMar
  • Options
    Congrats @RedMar ! I'm not on Facebook and am not sure I will join. Only because I can't figure out how to join annonomously without my email or phone number being associated to it. 
  • Options
    @rock1cherry make a new email just for the FB
    You have to have to have to come join us we miss you!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @rock1cherry I was also super anti FB and made a new email and did not have to use my # to join! Come on over!!
  • Options
    I will never give Facebook my phone number

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @SuperFudge00 I didn't realize that was an option. Ok well maybe I will do that. Dumb question - if I sign up with my name can people tell I joined or should I join with a different name then change privacy settings then change back? I have no idea how it works and I don't want people to be alerted that I joined. 
  • Options
    @rock1cherry You can sign up with whatever name you
    want and whichever email address you want. You'll need to PM one of the admins or you can friend one of us. OR you can pm me if finding who an admin is hard and I will pass it along through the group. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    SuperFudge00SuperFudge00 member
    edited September 2016
    To answer your question, if you have things in common with other people, those people might be alerted, like your high school or if you use an email address that someone had saved to their contacts. But you shouldn't have to answer anything you don't want to. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Megan324 said:
    @rock1cherry make a new email just for the FB
    You have to have to have to come join us we miss you!
    THIS. @rock1cherry we all talk about you joining us all the time, miss you!!!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm going to look into it tomorrow when I have more time. :) 
  • Options
    @rock1cherry I'm an admin if you want the invite just PM me your email address associated with your FB and I can send it to you :):)

Pregnancy Ticker