February 2017 Moms

WTF Wednesday 9/21

Steelerfan78Steelerfan78 member
edited September 2016 in February 2017 Moms
Ooops! :D I am so ready for the weekend already! 

Edited to WTF Wednesday 
Married 2/12/2015
PCOS Dx June 2016
BFP #1 8/4/2015, MMC 9/24/2015
 DD 2/13/2017 
BFP #3 8/24/2017, MC 9/20/2017
BFP #4 11/14/2017, CP
BFP #5 1/5/2018, MC/BO 2/17/2018
BFP #6 7/15/2018, CP
BFP #7 12/15/2018, EDD 8/28/2019
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: WTF Wednesday 9/21

• Loading the player...
  • I was like what day is it?!? Thought I momentarily lost my mind there. 

WTF husband who left the toilet clogged this morning before you left for work. At least it was just toilet paper but I still gagged :unamused:
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • I'm leaving work early cause my couches are being delivered this afternoon.  I have gotten nothing done all day and literally have not stopped watching the clock.
     Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I thought I was wrong about what day it was and that I accidently missed my daughters field trip, which is on Thursday lol

WTF our dog keeps digging through the litter boxes. Not only is it super disgusting, but she scatters litter and poop across the floor.  :s
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • kswiger06kswiger06 member
    edited September 2016
    Never mind...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @tishb I'm right there with you. I made eggs this morning and had to sit down every few minutes.
  • homemake said:
    @tishb I'm right there with you. I made eggs this morning and had to sit down every few minutes.
    @homemake, I'm still struggling to keep my eggs down in the AM!
  • kswiger06 said:
    I thought I was wrong about what day it was and that I accidently missed my daughters field trip, which is on Thursday lol

WTF our dog keeps digging through the litter boxes. Not only is it super disgusting, but she scatters litter and poop across the floor.  :s
    Have you tried the Booda litter box?  My ex had a dog who liked to get in litter boxes and this one has slight steps and shape that prevented the dog from getting in.  Also a hood but the dog could get around the hood in every other box.
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • my WTF is the migraine that began yesterday, kept me up a good portion of the night, and is still going today.  

• I decided I needed French fries. I miraculously had some leftover in the freezer from a BBQ this weekend. Put them in the oven.... left them too long. They are burnt to a crisp. WTF!
  • @MrsDramaK I've never heard of the booda litter box. I'll look them up and see if we think it's a good option. Our boxes are the boxes that have the top on them but the dog can just stick her head right in there. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @MrsDramaK that's very close to our mindset as well :) 
  • My WTF is my little sister. I just found out she's trying for their second kid. She currently lives in a one bedroom trailer that they can't afford (her in laws have to pay the electric bill every month or it gets shut off, and she depends on them for food as well, because they can't afford groceries). They have a 2 year old son currently. She has decided they are going to sell the trailer and have a second child, but they don't know where they are going to live once they sell the trailer, so they'll just move in with her husband's grandma. And she's SO SURE the trailer will sell fast, that they're just going to go ahead and start trying to get pregnant now. They are also really big into smoking weed (No judgment on those who smoke weed) BUT she smokes weed CONSTANTLY and like right there with her son...so he's inhaling all the smoke. That I do judge. And now she's going to subject another child to this environment? Ugh, I just can't even, it makes me so mad. Why would you have another child if you can't afford the one you already have?!

ME: 25, DH: 27

TTC #1 since 09/2015

Miscarriage @ 10 wks 02/28/2016

BFP 05/28/2016!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @kswiger06 Yeah the way these are shaped the dog would have to physically knock the lid off to get it.

There a little pricier then some of the regular litter box, but if my exes giant chocolate lab couldn't get in, I can't imagine a dog that could. 

https://www.amazon.com/Booda-Dome-Cleanstep-Cat-Titanium/dp/B0002DH8L4
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @MrsDramaK thanks for the link! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @LivingLaVidaGinger Obi-Wan Kenobi IS Jesus.

TTC #1 since 09/2015

BFP 05/28/2016!

• Lol @LivingLaVidaGinger! Thanks for making me laugh.  

@scifichick09 I totally understand your frustration.  Sometime earlier, I talked about my sister who is pregnant and she doesn't care about her kids, but she wants more kids.  It just boils my blood so much.  I can't even express my Feelings.  

• The other day I spent entirely too much time reading a thread of Jesus memes. 
    It didn't disappoint. 
  • homemake said:
    @tishb I'm right there with you. I made eggs this morning and had to sit down every few minutes.
    I get out of breath walking upstairs to my bedroom. I've never gotten out of breath doing that. Why must pregnancy make you feel out of shape??? 
  • WTF work-replacement. Interviewed. Had a Q&A phone call about the work environment. Verbal agreement to take the position. Now radio-silence for more than a week.  

If you don't want the job, f&sking tell us so we can offer it to someone else!
  • That is so frustrating.  I know I plan on not telling anyone when I go into labor, especially my mom. I am my mom's favorite kid which is fine.  But it was so suffocating growing up.  It got a little better after I got married.  But now that I'm pregnant, she's obsessing over me all over again.  She's super excited about my baby but I can already tell she's going to do the same things to my daughter that she did with me.  So I already have to setup boundaries.  It gives me anxiety just thinking about it.  

• @AfKash I feel you. I'm having a similar situation with my mammaw, she ALREADY trying to control everything I buy this baby, as if I haven't done my own extensive research on each and every item. She watches a tv show that recommends a product and then I JUST HAVE to get THAT one, because they said it's the best. Good lord. I'm not telling her when I'm in labor. No. Freaking Way. I fully intend on telling the nurses she's not allowed in.

TTC #1 since 09/2015

BFP 05/28/2016!

• @TeacherMom2517 unfortunately your mom sounds A LOT like my mom. She thought she was flying in for the birth and staying for a month too. I was super anxious about it but I eventually told her we wanted the first two weeks alone to get adjusted to our new family and then she could come stay for a week or two. She didn't talk to me for a few days after I told her that and still harbors resentment about it. That's just who she is though and she didn't talk about it or complain about it with me after the radio silence was over. 

This time since we live closer she thinks she's coming up before the birth and staying as well. My MIL actually lives pretty close so she'll be the one coming once I go into labor. I have to tell my mom next week when she comes to visit. Wish me luck.  :p
  • @homemake OMG!!! Majorly good luck to you on that!!! My mom would NOT handle my MIL coming and her not coming very well... After I told my mom she is not moving in with us after the birth, she pouted on the phone to me saying "Nobody wants me!" What?!?!? You weirdo, stop! Lol I know I just need to have that sit down convo. Let me know how yours goes!! My mom and dad will do the 'fighting over who gets to hold the baby first' and act like 5 year olds fighting over a toy. I will likely go into major Mama Bear mode and yell at them not to horse play around my precious little baby or neither of them will get to hold him! Haha
    Pregnancy Ticker