February 2017 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change (9/21)

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

When is your next appointment? 

Symptom changes? 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What is your favorite thing about pregnancy so far?

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change (9/21)

• 21 weeks. Endive? What is an endive? Lol. 

Follow up A/S on Thursday to check some things they couldn't get good pics of. 

Nothing pregnancy related. My only problem right now is a terrible cold that has truly debilitated me the last few days. I feel terrible :'(

I like that when I'm cuddling DD, I'm holding one baby on the outside and one on the inside <3
  • Lol @fourPsinapod.  I saw that, too and said the same thing....wth is an endive?? 

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 18 weeks

How big is baby? A Tribble or an Artichoke

When is your next appointment? today

Symptom changes? acid reflux has been happening every day

Rant/Rave/Questions? I'm pretty bummed I still haven't felt any baby movement. I really hope I feel it soon! I also can't wait for my A/S but still have 2 weeks to go. I'm getting really nervous since we didn't do the NT scan and I just want to know if the baby is healthy or if I need to be prepared for more. 

GTKY: What is your favorite thing about pregnancy so far? I love seeing how excited DH is to learn about what fruit size the baby is each week and to hear about the development of the baby. I also love hearing him talk about plans with the baby like while he's looking at tractors for mowing the yard in the house we're buying he said "I can take off the lawn mower part and drive slowly around the yard with the baby on my lap". He's going to be a good dad!
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• How far along are you? 18 weeks

How big is baby? Artichoke 

When is your next appointment? Had my normal checkup yesterday, a/s next Friday!

Symptom changes? Boobs. That's pretty much it, luckily coasting right now

Rant/Rave/Questions? Little Debbie Fall Party Cakes. Be still my heart

GTKY: What is your favorite thing about pregnancy so far? Bonding with other people who have gone through it, it's like a club I didn't know I was being excluded from! 

Sorry on my phone, can't unbold my font. I feel like I'm screaming! 
  • How far along are you? 
    22 weeks

How big is baby? 
    coconut 

Oct

Symptom changes? Breathing is really hard now, I went hiking over the weekend and I really had a hard time breathing. Also did not think my acid reflux to get worse but it did. Also I am crying even more for no reason. My back is hurting a lot too now, I wish I could go into the hot tub to make it feel better. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

Would it be bad to say I really just hate being pregnant. Now do not get me wrong, I really, really, want my baby. I tried for this baby esp after the mc. But if I could have my baby with a mix of my DH and my genetics without having to be pregnant I would choose it. It does feel a little cool feeling the baby inside me but I would give that up in a heart beat to not deal with everything that goes with being pregnant. Maybe if I was not working, it would not be soo bad. Sorry for being a kill joy. 

Married to my Soul Mate since 09/06/09

BabyFruit Ticker

MC 10.23.15 @ 10 weeks
  • How far along are you? 18 weeks

How big is baby? The size of an artichoke, but since that's been done...the size of a tall decaf, non-fat Frappucino with whipped cream and a drizzle ;) 

When is your next appointment? A/S on October 7th

Symptom changes? The back pain has improved, but the headaches are back.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Baby is moving so much the last couple days!!

GTKY: What is your favorite thing about pregnancy so far? Honestly, it's that my family won't let me do anything when I'm pregnant.  I moved and my mom unpacked the whole kitchen, dining, and living room.  And my brothers, who are usually jerks, are all like "No, you need to sit."  So I'm amused by that.
     Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 19 weeks

How big is baby?  He's the size of a Gameboy!

When is your next appointment? Oct 3 anatomy Scan

Symptom changes? Still getting headaches, starting to get back pain. Every once in awhile I feel him move/kick.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I'm sorry I've been MIA. I'm currently covering for two ladies in my department who are out on maternity leave...needless to say I've been busy. Let alone registering for my little peanut and daily housework. Know that I am constantly thinking of all you wonderful ladies.

GTKY: What is your favorite thing about pregnancy so far? I love feeling him move.

***********************************************************************************************************************************
    ~Formerly @dogmomwantinghuman ~
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since January 2015
    BFP #1: 11/30/15| MC 12/16/15BFP # 2: 6/2/16 | EDD 2/16/17

• srscott3srscott3 member
    edited September 2016
    How far along are you? 18 weeks

How big is baby? Size of an artichoke. Or sugar glider :)

When is your next appointment? Anatomy scan on Tuesday, 9/27. So excited!  

Symptom changes? Finally starting to "pop" and with that, some serious hip pain.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I'm starting to get all the nesting feels and I love it.

GTKY: What is your favorite thing about pregnancy so far? I really used to hate my body. I always felt fat or wanted to be invisible. Now it feels nice to love myself because of what my body can do. And I really love the way H has noticed those things too
  • 19 weeks

Mango or Gameboy

Reg OB appt 9/27. 

Finally beginning to feel some movement, which is awesome and strange. Yesterday I put my hand on my belly where I felt movement and was even able to feel it from the outside. 

Feeling very uncertain about life in general has me a bit down. We have a lot of things up in the air at the moment regarding, where we live, work, and family health (FIL is very sick)

My favorite thing about being pregnant is how incredible awesome my husband is being. He's always been a great partner, but he has really stepped up to the plate as a soon-to-be father. 
    Me: 36, H: 37
    FTM, 2 Furbabies
    married 03/17/07
    lived in Houston, Austin, Los Angeles and NYC
    due: 2/15/17
  • 17 weeks -

Pomegranate

Next appt is my A/S on Oct 18, also having a monthly appt that day afterwards

Symptom changes - getting really itchy; adding headaches and heartburn to the mix

My favorite thing so far is how excited my 4yo DS is! He talks about and asks questions about the baby all the time, and also hugs/kisses  "the baby" (my belly). It is ADORABLE!

Also, our 1st pregnancy was hard with all kinds of drama surrounding us, and not totally supported by family/friends (mostly H's), and this time around everyone is very happy and excited for us, so that's a nice change.

• How far along are you? 
    19 weeks!
    How big is baby? 
    Gameboy :)
    Oct 4th for the organ screen. First one for this time around that SO will be there. Can't wait!
    Symptom changes? 
    RLP. Didn't have it last time around. Fun!
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Same as with @marriedhamstermom I haven't really felt LO. I know my placenta is way low and in front. And that it took me a while to cotton on to what DDs kicks felt like 3+ years ago. I think at some point I'll feel something that can't be mistaken for anything but baby movement and I'll be like ooooooooh.....
    Keeping it to myself, weirdly enough. I smile at all the moms with baby strollers and think "oooooh, I'll be joining the club soon!" It's a warm fuzzy feeling inside, to know there's a little girl growing by leaps and bounds in there.
    The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019