February 2017 Moms

What My pregnant self is eating 9/19

What's on your plates this week? 

Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!

Re: What My pregnant self is eating 9/19

• Eggplant fries from Joey Garlic's with parmesan cheese and marinara sauce. SO yummy 
  • I made my husband get me a cinnamon roll from Panera yesterday. It was amazing.
  • Loading the player...
  • Finally had my first ice cream craving in over 4 months! Totally worth the wait
  • Leftover cinnamon apricot oatmeal from Sunday morning.  It's so dreary out this morning; warm and comforting is perfect.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Tomato soup, totally worth the heartburn, Caramello bars, and really watered down ice tea.
  • @Gretchypoo do you ever get their cinnamon crunch bagels?
  • I made apple crisp yesterday.  I wish I had some for breakfast with vanilla ice cream.  Oh well, at least it's something to look forward to tonight.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Man, everything you guys listed sounds good! I'm having leftover Cabbage rolls for lunch, and I had chocolate chip cookies and milk for breakfast.

I know it's not healthy, but it's carbs and delicious and life is short. I'll have fruit for all my snacks today to make up for it. 
  • @Gretchypoo do you ever get their cinnamon crunch bagels?
    YES. YUM.
  • Pumpkin Spice Nutri-grain! ....and kettle corn from the fair :)

ME: 25, DH: 27

TTC #1 since 09/2015

Miscarriage @ 10 wks 02/28/2016

BFP 05/28/2016!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Strawberry pop tarts without the frosting. They were pretty hard to find, everyone is all about the frosting these days. Frosted ones just sounded way too sweet for some reason 
    Me: 36, H: 37
    FTM, 2 Furbabies
    married 03/17/07
    lived in Houston, Austin, Los Angeles and NYC
    due: 2/15/17
  • My morning snack today consisted of Chobani key lime crumble flip and decaf constant comment tea. Yum.
    Married 5/29/09
    DS 8/10/2010 8lbs 6oz
    DD 11/28/2012 8lbs 7oz
    It's a Girl! Due 2/5/2017
  • @MrsP052909 I love the key lime crumble. Those Chobsni flips are amazing. I have one a day for breakfast. 
    Lately for lunch I've been having an English muffin with peanut butter. Oh so good! 
  • SweetT said:
    @MrsP052909 I love the key lime crumble. Those Chobsni flips are amazing. I have one a day for breakfast. 
    Lately for lunch I've been having an English muffin with peanut butter. Oh so good! 
    This was the first kind I've tried! I will definitely pick up a couple of different flavors next time I go shopping. Any recommendations?
    Married 5/29/09
    DS 8/10/2010 8lbs 6oz
    DD 11/28/2012 8lbs 7oz
    It's a Girl! Due 2/5/2017
  • Ciabatta bread toasted with melted cheese and garlic :)
  • Pop Tarts! I have ate them for my 2nd breakfast almost every morning for the last 2-3 weeks. Mostly the berry flavors. I did just eat one as part of my lunch though. 
  • Guys, there's this amazing goat cheese I am obsessed with (called Purple Haze) and my mom bought be GF Ciabatta rolls.  DH is going to a friends to watch the football game, so I'm having that for dinner.
     Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • madamerwinmadamerwin member
    edited September 2016
    @MrsP052909 The key lime Chiobani flip is sooo good! It's the only kind I've had too, but now I want some.

Today I had coconut-vanilla overnight oats w/chia seeds, dried apricots, and freeze dried raspberries for breakfast, an apple, a mini babybel cheese, and beef jerky for a snack, and I will be having chicken salad with these quinoa-flax crackers that I love for lunch. I am really trying to eat every three hours every day now, because I have not gained any weight yet and I don't think my midwife will be very happy when I see her today (even though I was overweight to begin with, and I am eating a LOT and mostly healthy stuff).

I've been craving a burrito from this Korean/Mexican food cart - they make a bulgogi burrito with kimchi that's amazing. But it's all the way across town, so I'm trying to wait until I'm actually in the area.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I ate a chicken salad sandwich for lunch with fruit and now 4 hrs later my stomach is literally growling. I'm going to drink 2 big glasses of water but if that doesn't work-- hello snack time!
  • Dunkin donuts has these chicken cheese ranch wraps and I want one almost everyday. (minus the bacon that comes on it). so unhealthy but so delicious.

• Potato chips and iced tea!! But if I felt well enough to go out I would be eating a ton of chicken chalupa supremes from Taco Bell. Probably a good thing I'm staying in!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • https://www.cnn.com/2016/09/19/health/kellogg-eggo-waffle-recall/index.html

Figured I would post this in case anyone bought these. Isn't it ironic you never hear listeria recalls on food we are supposed to avoid (like lunch meat) but they find it in so many other random foods??
  • Pumpkin pie from Costco topped with vanilla ice cream. Yum!
    I mean, that giant pie is such a good deal, I had to buy it. :)
  • Muahaha! I finally ate something sweet this evening. A Dulche De Leche tart from work, and damn it was gooooood. I've missed sweets.
  • Spicy Chicken sandwich from Chic Fil A is also on my list of "eat whenever I get a chance". They are so good even though they give me indigestion. Oh and dill pickle Lays potato chips. Yummy. 
  • So....I had a late night snack of cookies n cream pie. Yum!
  • @jstringfellow19 chick-fil-A sounds so so amazing right now. I'm super sad that the closest one to me is 2hrs away :disappointed:
  • Spicy Chicken sandwich from Chic Fil A is also on my list of "eat whenever I get a chance". They are so good even though they give me indigestion. Oh and dill pickle Lays potato chips. Yummy. 
    I recently moved 15 mins from a Chick Fil A and we don't have many in my state so I've been all over it.  I made my husband stop last Friday after we went to the movies.  It's so good!  I also really dig their unsweetened iced tea.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Late last night, I made myself an iced cashew milk horchata.  Delicious.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @jstringfellow19 I'm almost embarrassed how much chick-fil-a I've eaten this pregnancy. There is one 5 mins from my house, and man is the spicy sandwich amazing! Now I'm going to have to go get one for lunch... 
  • Banana tic tacs are sooooo good....better than gum for sure
  • Walked into Wawa wanting Salt and Vinegar Chips, walked out with Hot Fires.  No Regrets
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @MrsDramaK I'm so jealous; I miss WaWa!  I worked there when I went home for the summer after freshman year.  I would give anything for one of their subs...  Oooh, or a Philadelphia "soft" pretzel dipped in the hot dog cheese (assuming they still have those things).
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • MLRocha said:
    @MrsDramaK I'm so jealous; I miss WaWa!  I worked there when I went home for the summer after freshman year.  I would give anything for one of their subs...  Oooh, or a Philadelphia "soft" pretzel dipped in the hot dog cheese (assuming they still have those things).
    They do have those things, but I have a gluten allergy so have to skip out.
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @CurlyCupcake21 @kjd291 Our Chik Fil A is about 20 minutes away. It's in the next city over, but that's where most our major shopping is so I'm there often. I was telling my DH that if I'm still into these spicy chicken sandwiches after I give birth someone better be in the car going to get me one. It seems like the first thing anyone asks you after being in labor for however long is "what do you want to eat". Well that's what I would want. 
  • @jstringfellow19 I'm almost embarrassed how much chick-fil-a I've eaten this pregnancy. There is one 5 mins from my house, and man is the spicy sandwich amazing! Now I'm going to have to go get one for lunch... 
    My nephews elementary school is having a spirit night there Thursday and I'm way too excited to go and have one. I just ate there Saturday. I'm glad mine is more than 5 minutes away! Oh and it doesn't help that my DH shares the same love for them as I do right now. 
  • Banana tic tacs are sooooo good....better than gum for sure
    I must find these! 
  • @jstringfellow19 - They have minions on them (the yellow guys from Despicable Me and Minions movies). I saw them at Stop and Shop and Ocean State Job Lot. They taste like banana runt candies

• @jstringfellow19 - They have minions on them (the yellow guys from Despicable Me and Minions movies). I saw them at Stop and Shop and Ocean State Job Lot. They taste like banana runt candies

I will definitely be checking Walmart for them when I go. Oh  and speaking of Banana runts, you can buy a bag full of just bananas on Amazon. They aren't as hard as runts, but they are delicious!