October 2016 Moms

Symptoms Thread 9/19

Re: Symptoms Thread 9/19

• My nipples are super sensitive and they are starting to leak a bit, like clear fluid.... besides that everything else hurts as always :(
  • Loading the player...
  • All the aches and pains.
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • My back was hurting so bad last night I could hardly get out of bed to pee once an hour. 
    DH: 29 | Me: 29 
    Dating: 10/3/08 | Married: 12/27/14
    TTC #1: August 2015 | BFP: 2/3/16 | EDD: 10/7/16
    DD: 10/5/16
    TTC #2: September 2017 | BFP: 4/28/18 | EDD: 1/7/19
    DS: 1/9/19
    BabyFruit Ticker

• +1 for aches and pains and overall just really tired. Plus this past weekend I was super grouchy/annoyed and overly emotional which was new.
  • Tired and feeling large..... these aches and pains with baby #2 are no joke lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I think I can breathe fire. 
  • mayisch said:
    My nipples are super sensitive and they are starting to leak a bit, like clear fluid.... besides that everything else hurts as always :(

Same here!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Friday started getting really bad pain under the rib cage, let it go through out the day and then did some research on preeclampsia and it was a sign of it. So we went to the hospital, luckily everything was okay. I guess my uterus is pushing on all my insides causing inflammation which incase cases the pain. Who would have know??
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Swollen ankles and feet like something fierce today. This happens rarely but when it does they are scary looking!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• These period like cramps hurt, right through into my bum. They never escalade to anything exciting just like lots of the other ladies. I know I'm not alone, but this morning they're especially annoying me especially cause he moves hard and pushes down so hard it just hurts.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • PupatellaPupatella member
    edited September 2016
    Feeling just overall uncomfortable and achey. It is almost impossible to find a comfortable position that lasts very long.

Also been getting cramping on the right side of my abdomen randomly. Almost feels like a side stitch. Maybe these are Braxton Hicks? It always goes away after about an hour or so.

• @Pupatella sounds more like RLP or some other type of cramp than BH to me. BH wouldn't be on one side only and don't feel generally feel sharp. It's more of a general tightening across the entire lower abdomen. I've had the same thing you're talking about as well, usually after physical activity. I assume I'm just overexerting those muscles.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My vagina feels like a giant bruise. I'm so tired but I dread going to bed at night because as soon as I lay down the intense heartburn starts and my Zantac is struggling to keep up. It's so hard to go to sleep because I'm uncomfortable and this baby feels like she's going to rip right out of my side when I'm laying down. Then I have to get up to pee at least once, maybe twice, before I ever fall asleep and  by then my hips have started hurting.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I think I posted in the wrong threads but +1 for aches and pains
    ~Erin~ 
    proud pagan 

• +1 on the sore twat.  This lightening crotch you ladies talk about, is it all the way inside or more around the labia?  Cause mine is an achy burny throb feeling but only by the lips and hole.

Also I'm down to waking up only once or twice a night to pee which is AWESOME except I can't fall back to sleep.  Before when it was every 2 hours I was asleep before my head hit the pillow but now it's taking me almost an hour to fall back.  Honestly I'm not sure which one is worse :/
    Pregnancy Ticker

• It hurts to walk more than 1/4 of a mile.  Even slowly.  I got my hair cut on Saturday and I decided to walk to the salon.  It's .6 miles from my house.  Halfway there I considered calling my husband to come pick me up and drive me the rest of the way.
  • @ignoscemihi Walking sucks. 
  • +1 for walking as well. We walked around the mall the other night and I was so winded by the time we got back to the car and we didn't even have far to go. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• My lovely heartburn upsets my ulcer on various nights, so I'm up with excruciating pain (can't sleep through it). Last night up at 2am, and now work is so foggy. 
  • My vagina feels like a giant bruise. I'm so tired but I dread going to bed at night because as soon as I lay down the intense heartburn starts and my Zantac is struggling to keep up. It's so hard to go to sleep because I'm uncomfortable and this baby feels like she's going to rip right out of my side when I'm laying down. Then I have to get up to pee at least once, maybe twice, before I ever fall asleep and  by then my hips have started hurting.
    @kelliott09 I could have written this same exact thing word for word.

i also have never had issues with my c section scar but lately it's feeling like it's ripping- it's a weird sensation and it's prob just my belly growing but it feels cramps and like a rip/stretch all along that scar area.
  • +1 for numb and stupid hands @LMNOBaby. I slept terribly last night because they were so tingly and numb. 

I also sometimes feel like this baby needs to double check a few times a day that there really is no other exit. It feels like she's checking every inch, just to be sure. 
  • I feel like an old woman with arthritis in both hands. The joints are so.sore in my fingers and toes! 

And im.tired and sleep terribly like everyone else 
  • @jennielu I like that description! 
  • +1 for cramps. And the first trimester nausea has come back with a vengeance. Ugh! 
  • Is anyone else having awful RLP? My right side is killing me to the point where I have to lie down. Asking the doctor about it at my appointment this morning. 
  • yeah this nausea is bs 
  • @LMNObaby Frankenstein!!! Walking from my desk to the bathroom is painful
  • I had BH again yesterday for a couple hours, between 5-8 minutes apart. I'm just so frustrated that BH don't mean anything as far as getting real labor going! So I'm just uncomfortable and annoyed for no reason.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • She keeps moving a lot one day and then barely the next. And it's really freaking me out. 
    Me: 31
    DH: 32

Married: Sep 2012
    TTC #1: Jan 2015
    Baby A (via IUI due to MFI): Sep 2016 born at 35+6

Surprise but very welcome + on 5/16/2019, EDD 1/25/2020
  • @lmnoBaby my hands/arms are like that too! It's making me crazy.
    *American lady living in Tanzania.
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
    BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
    BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
    October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)
  • So anyone having their hormones like pretty disturbed.... I've constantly dreaming about my exboyfriend, and I think is because I saw him at a restaurant like a week ago....

It's really weird....

• Add me to the I'm so tired train. H is gone so I haven't slept in for ages, I would kill for someone to get up with the kids one morning.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • @MorganL925 I'm having the same thing, baby moved around like crazy for a good hour + yesterday them was calmer the rest of the day and then today she's been pretty calm too, still moving/stretching but quiet compared to yesterday morning. Freaks me out too but probably just running out of room and tired.
  • @kmolleltz It's the worst!!  Talk about a symptom that never crossed my mind before I got pregnant... The thought of going another month like this almost makes me want to cry. :( I have found that icing them helps temporarily...I literally sometimes hold ice cubes in baggies in my hands to relieve some of the pressure awhile. If I find any other relief I'll let you know!!
  • My little guy has been so active and it hurts SO BAD. I don't mind because I love that he's moving, but OUCH!! He's getting so cramped, poor little thing. I don't know how I'm doing this for 5 more weeks if he decides to wait that long.  :s
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• She keeps moving a lot one day and then barely the next. And it's really freaking me out. 
    Me too! For 3 days he was all KungFu Fighting in there and then he crashed and I barely feel him.  I will get the pushes and rolls but no belly jumping 
    Pregnancy Ticker