Babies on the Brain
Options

At home pregnancy test

What is everyone's favorite at home pregnancy test?

I just used the ept digital and apparently can't pee on a stick correctly.  Lol

Re: At home pregnancy test

• Options
    edited September 2016
    What is everyone's favorite at home pregnancy test?

I just used the ept digital and apparently can't pee on a stick correctly.  Lol

I'd say clear blue - the digital one. If you're having problems holding it while you pee, try the cup method although I don't know how one can not pee on a stick correctly - but that's just me.
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @FunnyGal18: Well, I haven't used too many to have a real favorite. But I just purchased a pack of 100 OPKs and 20 pregnancy tests that are the Wondfo brand. I bought them off Amazon and paid $30 for them. 

My plan is to use them until I get a BFP. For as often as most people have to test, it doesn't make sense to me to spend $5-7 for one test. Even the dollar store brand is just as accurate (though not as sensitive early on).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The U-Check brand ones from the 99 Cent store are the best, in my humble opinion.
    Laura, mom of:
    James (14)
    William (13)
    Elise (11)
    Zachary (5)
    George (3)

www.letterstoauntkay.com [making the blog private.  PM me if you want to subscribe]
  • Options
    Wondfos or any dollar-store brand works, to be honest. I personally like Wondfos just because I can order a hoard of them off Amazon for a cheap price and not leave my couch and get weird looks for buying a lot of HPTs at the store.
    Clear Blue and First Response and other "big" name brand tests are expensive. And if you're testing even three or four times a cycle, you're paying as much for those 3 tests in one cycle, as you'd pay for 50 or more Wondfos.
    Considering it can take a healthy couple up to a year of good timing to conceive/get a BFP -- save yourself the money and go for Wondfos.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options
    I've only ever used one. It was an off brand from a grocery store... And I refused to buy one... So when while I was at work, I called my husband and asked him to buy it. I was only 5 days late... Which was actually really normal for me, I just felt different and my Fitbit resting heart rate went from 54 to 72... Anyway, off brand told me in less than a second. Will definitely buy a dollar store one next time.
  • Options
    Dollar store tests and a digital one to confirm when I got a BFP. 
    DD1: 2/28/12
    DD2: 9/12/13
    Baby #3: Due January 2018

• Options
    ClearBlue digital since it says "pregnant" or "not pregnant" no guessing if there is a faint line or not.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker