4/14
4/21
4/28

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What is your Starbucks drink order of choice?

Re: Friday Ticker Change (09/16)

• How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? Lime

Appointments this week? 5 days until my first appointment!!!!!

Symptoms? Nausea is starting to subside a bit. Comes in waves now instead of being constant. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? We told DH's siblings tonight. Telling my grandma tomorrow. Then next weekend we will tell close friends. Can't wait!

GTKY: What is your Starbucks drink order of choice? Usually a decaf cinnamon dolce latte. Right now decaf pumpkin spice latte. In the summertime a decaf java chip frappucino. 
  • How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? Lime 

Appointments this week?  No...9/22. Can't wait! 

Symptoms? horrible cramping. A little worried but trying not to dwell on it. I've also been hangry too many times this week. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? no. Although today I successfully pulled off "drinking" with coworkers without anyone suspecting a thing. 

GTKY: What is your Starbucks drink order of choice? I mix it up. I like cinnamon dolce lattes, the new cold brew, or a salted caramel mocha. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @cookies754, I also had some pretty bad cramps today. Haven't had that in several weeks so it freaked me out a bit. Can't wait for my first appointment next week to get some reassurance!
  • How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? Lego man

Appointments this week? First sonogram was yesterday. She (?) was kicking up a storm.

Symptoms? Nausea, but still no puking thank God, and got a rando nose bleed earlier today.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Told parents and siblings yesterday. My sister's mad I didn't tell her earlier. With my first I called her while peeing on the stick, but this time around I just wasn't as excited. Been there, done that I guess. We were only going to tell close family but DS went to daycare today and told everyone he was going to be a big brother.

GTKY: What is your Starbucks drink order of choice? Chai latte or frap depending on the weather 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• How far along are you? 9 weeks

How big is baby? Cherry

Appointments this week? No :(

Symptoms? Peeing alllllll the time

Rant/Rave/Questions? The lack of excitement with non-first babies is kind of a bummer when telling people. We're getting a lot of "you're pregnant again?!" This is 3u3, but God is trusting us with this, so let's celebrate!!

GTKY: What is your Starbucks drink order of choice? It's so terrible, but the green tea frappucino! I could have one everyday!

• @herewegrow, I hear you on the lack of excitement. (Don't get me wrong, some people are still super pumped). But my in laws didn't even give us a hug or say congratulations. They were just kind of like "wow. You're going to be busy". Thank goodness when we told my parents they were ecstatic! It made up for the in laws lack of enthusiasm. 
  • how far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? Lime

Appointments this week? Had one Tuesday

Symptoms? All day sickness, aversions, tired

Rant/ Rave/ questions: I can't enjoy the rare times I have no bad symptoms bc I panic or try to get everything done.. then boom they come back full force.

GTKY: What is Starbucks drink order of choice? Anything iced or frozen with caramel.
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17
  • How far along are you?: 8 weeks

How big is baby?: raspberry

Any appt this week?: not until October 7

Symptoms: mild nausea and aversions, crazy exhaustion and whinyness

Rant/rave/questions: so happy I work this morning and have the evening off! After a horrible week fighting with DH we finally figured things out and I'm so looking first to a nice family evening...we plan to watch Willy Wonka and the Chocolatw Factory!

GTKY: I have a few! Sugar free vanilla iced coffee with milk, iced caramel macchiato, cool lime refresher with berries, egg nog chai (at Christmas)
  • @herewegrow the peeing! What's up with all the peeing? I don't remember having to get up in the middle of the night until I was further along and DS was kicking my bladder. But this time around it started almost the second I found out I was pregers.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• How far along are you? 
    9 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Cherry 
    Appointments this week? 
    Nope
    Symptoms?
    Still super tired, but the peeing has gotten out of control. I wake up every 2-3 hours to pee, which I am sure isn't helping the exhaustion.
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 

iced coffee. Just black...boring, I know.
  • Glad I'm not the only one flying through Cottonelle!
  • How far along are you? 10 weeks

How big is baby? Strawberry

Appointments this week? Had one this past Wednesday (9/14) and got to hear heartbeat!

Symptoms? Fatigue!!! Total lack of motivation...

Rant/Rave/Questions? Told more friends this week!

GTKY: What is your Starbucks drink order of choice? Depends on my mood, but definitely #basicwhitegirl with decaf PSL right now. 
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 
    11 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Lime
    Appointments this week? 
    We go Thursday to hear the HB! 
    Symptoms?
    Nausea, fatigue, peeing all the time, and my back has been aching today 
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Told my sil this weekend and her reaction was less than stellar...kind of disappointed 
    I am not a coffee or Starbucks person, but their sangria herbal tea is pretty yummy
    BabyFruit Ticker

• How far along are you? 
    8 Weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Raspberry
    Appointments this week? 
    Tomorrow!  I am so excited I feel like if I can get an ok at 8 weeks I can calm down a little
    Symptoms?
    Much of them have went away, except I am hungry ALL the time.  I'm eating like every 1-2 hours.  I had to get up and pee twice last night so I'm nervous that that is starting up
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Going to tell my parents Tuesday night after we are told everything looks good tomorrow (positive thoughts)  I can't wait to tell them
    Iced skinny carmel machiato -I haven't had starbucks or DD since I found out I was pregnant though