May 2017 Moms

Introduction and EDD!

Re: Introduction and EDD!

• @ShadeofGreen816, @IvyMagic828, and @Jenshoes I'm glad we're all here together! I'm so happy for all of us. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello from Nashville! I've been lurking for a few weeks and decided it's time I actually participate in the community.

We've been married for just shy of 5 yrs, TTGP for about 20 months. My cycles have been really irregular my whole life - ranging from 2 weeks to 8 months when not on BC. Started Provera Aug 2015 to help regulate and have been experiencing fairly regular (~35 day) cycles generally without medication since Feb 2016.

Got my first BFP on August 20th at roughly 11 DPO. This is my first pregnancy, due roughly May 2nd. We go for my ultrasound in 1.5 weeks so I should have a more solid EDD at that point.

So grateful to be able to share this journey with you ladies!
  • Hey everyone! Stopping by to introduce myself. I got my BFP on September 9th. EDD is May 11th. I have two DD's...5 & 2. I live in Mesa AZ with them and my DH. We struggled to conceive this one. Doctor finally decided we should try Clomid. We were so fortunate to be successful after only one round. We'll find out in a few weeks if it's just one baby....or more! Very excited to get to know you all! 
  • Hey everyone! Stopping by to introduce myself. I got my BFP on September 9th. EDD is May 11th. I have two DD's...5 & 2. I live in Mesa AZ with them and my DH. We struggled to conceive this one. Doctor finally decided we should try Clomid. We were so fortunate to be successful after only one round. We'll find out in a few weeks if it's just one baby....or more! Very excited to get to know you all! 
    An Arizonan! Love your username by the way, I'm also a SunDevil! I'm originally from Gilbert (and miss it everyday!) but we live in Washington currently. 
    Married 03.09.09
    Sweet Baby H 12.21.11
    Sassy Baby P 03.26.14
    Little Brother Due 05.22.17
  • Hey y'all! I'm Brandyn. As of right now I'm due May 12th! I have a April 14 baby and I was pretty active in that bump group. This baby came as a pretty big shock, as DH and I were 1 and done. I'm not sure how active I will be here as my 2 year old keeps me pretty busy. I figured I would introduce myself if I'm going to be popping in every now and then. DH is military, we are currently in Oklahoma for school, and we move again in February, so I'm not sure where this baby will be born! 

Congratulations everyone! 
  • h&p_momma said:
    Hey everyone! Stopping by to introduce myself. I got my BFP on September 9th. EDD is May 11th. I have two DD's...5 & 2. I live in Mesa AZ with them and my DH. We struggled to conceive this one. Doctor finally decided we should try Clomid. We were so fortunate to be successful after only one round. We'll find out in a few weeks if it's just one baby....or more! Very excited to get to know you all! 
    An Arizonan! Love your username by the way, I'm also a SunDevil! I'm originally from Gilbert (and miss it everyday!) but we live in Washington currently. 
    Yay a fellow Sun Devil!!! My husbands great, great, great (I think?) grandfather was one of the original founders of ASU. I married into it :)  
  • edited September 2016
    @NurseK2016 yay!!!! Congrats girl!! Welcome to the club. Hopefully our crazy luck will continue! Glad to see you :) 

I apologize if I've asked this but what kind of nurse are you? I work in an adult medical ICU. I'm hoping I can keep this a secret for a while... But you know how that goes.
  • @NurseK2016 I'm so excited to see you here! 
  • NurseK2016NurseK2016 member
    edited September 2016
    @ShadeofGreen816 I work in the operating room...unfortunately nothing stays a secret long in my department and I will eventually have to come clean but I am mostly in charge so I will hopefully have a little extra flexibility. 

Edit - tagged the wrong person :relaxed:
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @bacorrea fellow A14er here! Congrats!
  • @erinh2005 thanks you too! Were you on the Facebook group? 
  • @bacorrea Nope. Probably belongs in UO but I've never had a Facebook account. I just hang out here lol
  • Yay, congrats @NurseK2016 ! Welcome to the club :)

Married since 8.2.08
    DS born 8.11.14
    BFP #2: 9.14.16, EDD: 5.24.17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • ALC0618ALC0618 member
    edited September 2016
    Hey! I am knew here. My EDD is May 28th, but go back for repeat beta and dating ultrasound shortly. I have a 15 month old daughter.
    Congrats everyone!

Edited to correct my EDD based on LMP
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @luckywife10 I'm glad you're here! 
  • @luckywife10 we are due date buddies! Glad to have you here :smile: congratulations on your BFP!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @laurenann89 I'm a March 14 mama too! My son was acdiaz11. 
  • Excited, nervous, anxious to join you ladies! I am expecting #3 EDD of 5/26. I have two sweet and crazy DD (5 & 2.5). We jokingly said we would  start trying for a Boy next month after my sisters wedding but God's sense of humor has us expecting a bit earlier then expected
  • Had been on three months of birth control to help minimize PCOS and hyperandrogenism traits, this was after a miscarriage in December. So, off of BC in August, first round of Femara 2.5 CD 3-7. BFP on September 1! Due May 12 :) 

From Fayetteville, AR. DH is 34, DS is 3.5. I am 28. I am a licensed Psychotherapist and DH is Director of IT at a database company. 

Glad to have a community!
  • Excited, nervous, anxious to join you ladies! I am expecting #3 EDD of 5/26. I have two sweet and crazy DD (5 & 2.5). We jokingly said we would  start trying for a Boy next month after my sisters wedding but God's sense of humor has us expecting a bit earlier then expected
    Ha! We have two DD's the same age as you, and we said we would try for a boy after my brothers wedding! 
    Married 03.09.09
    Sweet Baby H 12.21.11
    Sassy Baby P 03.26.14
    Little Brother Due 05.22.17
  • Hi ladies!  I'm a bit late to this party but here nonetheless.  I got my first BFP last Wednesay at 9 dpo but had some inconclusive test results after that, plus I'm a total nervous wreck during first tri so I've been waiting to intro until I really trusted my BFP.  I am 4 weeks 2 days today and have peed on, no joke, 10 sticks in the last six days.

DH and I have a son who will be two in November as well as two crazy dogs.  We live in Colorado and love the mountain life (I'm anxiously awaiting the first snowfall).  I'm very excited to be here and very excited to get to know you all.  Based on LMP my due date is 5/27.
  • Welcome @schnitz9 and I'm sorry for your loss.  I'm glad to see you, like me, are running around responding to all of the threads that you've missed out on for having joined late. :smile:
  • Hahahahaha....so true gotta put my 2 sense in everywhere....
    ****Siggy Warning***
    Me-35 Hubby-36

CP-11/2013
    CP-4/2014
    BFP-06/2014-EDD 02/16/2015
    Valentine boy born 02/14/2015
    BFP-08/2016 MC 6wks
    Surprise BFP-09/13/16 EDD 5/26/17

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • @achays11 it's nice to see a familiar face!
  • Yay @RainyDays86 ! I think you joined TTGP soon after I did or somewhere around there. We didn't have to stay long, thankfully!

@clebl24 - not a July 14 mom, but your next door neighbor in Aug 14!

@Megbot3300 - fingers crossed this pregnancy goes great for you.  Star Wars Day is a great due date!

Married since 8.2.08
    DS born 8.11.14
    BFP #2: 9.14.16, EDD: 5.24.17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • sar2297sar2297 member
    edited September 2016
    Hi all I am new to this. I am pregnant with my 4th! Total surprise, we thought we were done at 3....I had plans to get an IUD placed and surprise pregnant! I have a 7, 5 and 3 yr old. 

Had an US at 5 weeks 6 days EDD is around May 18th
  • @Ivymagic828 I recognize you! It's great seeing people I know from TTGP. Glad your stay there was short as well.