4/15
4/22
4/29

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What is your Starbucks drink order of choice? (I stole this from Friday, but I want to hear what you guys say): 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
Married: October 8, 2011
DD1: September 24, 2013
BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
DD2: April 16, 2017
BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Saturday Ticker Change (9/17)

• Options
    How far along are you? 8 weeks

How big is baby? Raspberry or a peanut M&M

Appointments this week? Appointment last Wednesday. Baby is looking good and growing right on track. Next appt isn't until 10/10 (11w2d).

Symptoms? Nausea (but no vomiting), tender boobs, tired, RLP

Rant/Rave/Questions? Took pictures of the grandkids for my moms birthday yesterday. It's so hard to get 4 kids (ages 11-2) looking at the camera and smiling at the same time! But we got some good ones! I shared one that we incorporated the latest US in the AW Pregnancy Announcement thread. 

GTKY: What is your Starbucks drink order of choice? I'm not a coffee drinker, so I'll have to say hot cocoa! 
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    12 weeks!
    How big is baby? 
    Plum
    Appointments this week? 
    Nope
    Symptoms?
    All of them. Blah blah nausea exhaustion whatever whatever
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I've run out of my diclectin so I've been taking unisom/b6 because diclectin is so expensive and I don't have a drug plan but turns out there's at least THREE different drugs that are sold under the name unisom so I've been taking BENADRYL.  so upset. It was only 1.5 doses so I'm sure no harm done but am I alone in thinking that you shouldn't sell multiple different drugs under the same name?!
    GTKY: What is your Starbucks drink order of choice? (I stole this from Friday, but I want to hear what you guys say): 
    Right now...pumpkin spice. Yeah. I'm basic.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mamabear2015 I take 4 benadryl pills a day. It is totally safe for pregnancy and that is what helps the nausea for me. I have crazy horrible seasonal allergies, so that is the main reason. But, it helps with the nausea. So, you can go ahead. The same thing that helps in unisom is in benadryl. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @mrsstuessy Oh my gosh THANK YOU. I've been killing myself trying to find the right stuff. All of my local pharmacies only had the extra strength and then I accidentally bought the gel version and it's been such a ridiculous thing. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 8 weeks

How big is baby? Raspberry 

Appointments this week? No, still 2 weeks till the next one 

Symptoms? Nothing new, sore boobs, super bloat, etc

Rant/Rave/Questions? I'm sick this weekend and fiancé flew to Ohio for a wedding. So my parents took DD to Tampa for the weekend. It's been nice relaxing today.

GTKY: What is your Starbucks drink order of choice? (I stole this from Friday, but I want to hear what you guys say):  hazelnut mocha with extra whipped cream - hot all year no iced coffee for me 
    April Siggy Challenge - May BMB - Newborn Fail
    Image result for newborn fail

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    How far along are you?  12 weeks

How big is baby?   Size of a chicken nugget

Appointments this week? Ultrasound on Friday.  Looking forward to checking in on baby to make sure all is going well.  

Symptoms?  Have been much better this week.  I had more energy, was more productive, etc.  Even had less food aversion. Then allergies/sinus infection struck and I am back to miserable.  Just when I was starting to feel good!

Rant/Rave/Questions?   I hate feeling really hungry but then nothing sounds good.  I feel like I turn into a 2 year old overtime DH asks what I feel like eating. "I don't knooooooow but I'm hungry".  

GTKY: What is your Starbucks drink order of choice? (I stole this from Friday, but I want to hear what you guys say):  I'm with @KirstinH88. I'm not a coffee drinker but I am so excited to drink hot cocoa all winter long.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

How far along are you? 8 Weeks

How big is baby? 2×2 Lego piece

Appointments this week? None...haven't had an appointment yet.  Held off on calling.  But I'm going to contact my doctor this week for an initial appointment.

Symptoms? Fatigue, extremely thirsty, peeing constantly, sore breasts, rlp

Rant/Rave/Questions? Going to watch bridgette Jones baby in a few hours:)

GTKY: What is your Starbucks drink order of choice? (I stole this from Friday, but I want to hear what you guys say): green tea frap
  • Options
    How far along are you? 10 weeks

How big is baby? Lego Man!

Appointments this week? Had one last week. It was boring. Dr. didn't want to try to heart the heartbeat yet because I wasn't quite 10 weeks. I have to wait until my 14 week appointment to hear the heartbeat (we declined genetic testing). I am so anxious!

Symptoms? Exhaustion. Nausea on and off. Vomiting some days (it's so random...some days after dinner, some days after breakfast). Starting to feel more aching and pulling around my round ligament.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Just anxious to hear the heartbeat. It's hard to not feel anxious about everything when I haven't heard that sweet sound yet.

GTKY: What is your Starbucks drink order of choice? Caramel Waffle Cone Frap (and when that isn't available anything caramel!).

BabyFruit Ticker
    DD: 6/20/11
    DS: 2/23/13
    EDD: 4/15/17 

• Options
    How far along are you? 12 weeks

How big is baby? plum

Appointments this week? yes!! First trimester screen and mfm consult.  Can't wait to see little one again...hoping everything looks good!

Symptoms?  seem to be getting better.  Still tired, rlp, sore boobs, food aversion s.

Rant/Rave/Questions? finally feel ok to start talking names and plans for baby stuff with hubby!! Darn Pgal brain!

GTKY: What is your Starbucks drink order of choice? no coffee here either...so hot chocolate or they have this berry refresher drink that is yummy too!
    Married: 9/19/09
    DS 1: 10/17/10
    DS 2: 6/30/13
    MMC found 4/2/16   D&C 4/4/16 & 4/10/16
     Cautiously expecting.....EDD 4/1/17
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    11 weeks 

How big is baby? 
    lime, poker chips, brussels sprout 

Appointments this week? 
    none, still waiting until the first week of october for my second appointment. 

Symptoms?
    Still just tired. 

Rant/Rave/Questions?
    Very hard having my second appt a month and a half after the first one. Especially since I don't have any morning sickness. Just want to make sure everything is progressing as it's supposed to.  

I cut out caffeine awhile ago, but have been recently craving a vanvilla latte.