February 2017 Moms

Twatwaffle Tuesday 9/13

13»

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday 9/13

• Now I want and eclair and a cupcake for lunch!!
  • @Amber_Waves I've applied to other jobs within the university and am working with a recruiter in HR. My job is in a subset of the university and the jobs posted right now are either above or below my skill level so at least where I am there's not much but I'm hoping to stay within the university so I still qualify for FMLA. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a TW Thursday. I am so sick of dragging myself to work when I don't feel well, b/c I'm worrying about leaving others short staffed. This one coworker keeps calling out and using medical leaves to stay home every single week. I would normally never question someone's illness....but she is not sick. People keep asking her if she is any better on the rare day she comes to work, and she says "I will feel all better when I am retired." First, if you are actually sick....how would it magically go away when you retire? Also, she is on Facebook posting things 24/7, literally all night and day....but saying that she has debilitating migraines that keep her in bed all day. Ok, then how is ur ass online posting recipes, jokes, and puppy pictures all day long??? I have had migraines, and you can't sit on your computer all day with one. And the killer is, her particular job which is easy doing one thing all day, she is ALLOWED to go on Facebook at work....so what are you bitching about? Get ur ass to work already or quit if you hate the job so much that it is "making you ill"! And today I am just FED UP. I slept awful and have a headache, so I would love to be at home in my pjs just relaxing on my wedding anniversary (4 years today :smile: ), not at work with a bumping headache and crabby ass attitude. (I work as an operator and dispatcher for a TV station, so I take calls and emails all day and do receptionist type data entry work, as well as making facility repair work orders and special event work orders and dispatching technicians to the locations. but other than employees calling, I also get customers calling even though there is a separate location and # for customer service, they don't care and try and bitch at me and call me names b/c they don't like what someone said on TV or that their fav show is not on. it is unbelievable sometimes the ignorant callers and what they say) 
  • @BlondePeanut Happy anniversary!!

Sorry your coworker is a twatwaffle. She sounds horrible. Maybe being at home on the computer all day is what's giving her the migraine lol. Also, stupid customers are the worst. I feel your pain.

ME: 25, DH: 27

TTC #1 since 09/2015

Miscarriage @ 10 wks 02/28/2016

BFP 05/28/2016!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @scifichick09 - Thank you! 
    That's what I thought too! lol. Especially the customers who insist that YOU are the one to fix their issue, they don't want to hear that they need to contact the appropriate person, or they think calling you every name in the book will magically fix their issue. One guy I hung up on because as soon as I picked up the phone he said "you stupid m-fing b**** c*** a**h****. you fix this shit right the f now! are you stupid?" so I hung up. who acts like that?? geeeez 

• @BlondePeanut Holy cow!! That's insane! I work in insurance and I've had PLENTY of people call me names, but never anything like that. I would've hung up on him too, he sounds unstable.

Image result for stupid customer gif

ME: 25, DH: 27

TTC #1 since 09/2015

Miscarriage @ 10 wks 02/28/2016

BFP 05/28/2016!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited September 2016
    @BlondePeanut I hope you start feeling better today! I totally get the dragging feeling. And your coworker sounds miserable. Like why do they even have a job if they can't be bothered to show up?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @LivingLaVidaGinger - Thank you! I work Sun-Thurs so thankfully it is my Friday. I took a nap in my car on lunch break lol, I just needed it. Some days are better than others, but today is a dragging day for sure. And she is very miserable....and it is ridiculous that she is holding her position like that instead of giving it to someone who wants to come to work. She just complains all day when she is here, which is not often, but no one wants to hear that complaining. I don't always want to go to work either, but I do it anyway and do my job well. There are so many people who would luv to have her job and yet she refuses to just throw in the towel even though she basically doesn't work here anyway! 

• @scifichick09
    Happy Anniversary ! Yesterday was our 4th wedding anniversary too!
  • Congrats @LaurenAshley04 - hope you had a nice anniversary :)