TWW Saturday

Rise and shine, my dears! 

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Tell us a word you can't stand to hear said out loud. 
Formerly ahrains
Me: 42 | DH: 45
TTC since Dec. 2014
BFP #1 Oct. 2015 | MC Nov. 2015
Sept. 2016: FSH, AMH, E2, TSH, etc. all normal. | Oct. 2016: HSG all clear! | Nov. 2016: Hysteroscopy & H's SA both great results
Dec. 2016 - Follistim + TI
BFP #2 12/25/16 | Natural MC 2/13/17 | False BFP leads to D&C 4/20/17 | Emergency D&C + hysteroscopy 5/16/17
<3 The road probably ends here <3 

Re: TWW Saturday

• Loading the player...
  • Hey guys, sorry for not actually following the format today but I can't get mobile bump to cooperate. 

Can anyoje CS me and tell me why FF is now telling me that I didn't ovulated, 13 DPO? 

Thanks!
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• edited September 2016
    @Dilynne that chart doesn't show any ovulation to me... especially the low temps of the past two days. I'm sorry, girl, but I just don't see it.

ETA - did you track any CM or OPKs or anything like that?
  • @Dilynne  Your CH got taken away because of your low temps. If you get 3 temps below the coverline, FF takes the CH away. It does look like you have not ovulated yet, unfortunately, so if I were you I'd keep HIO
  • Month/Cycle: 4

CD/DPO: 28/10

Timing: good

Testing: BFN

R/R: major temp drop today, nearly .5 degrees. I'm still above cover line. I nearly didn't test but I have all those darn Wondfos. Now I'm in the part of my cycle where the ever hopeful rainbow unicorn wears off and the reality of IF sinks in. Though DH and I had a good talk this morning, if this is not our cycle , which it's not, we will begin researching the cost of adoption vs totally out of pocket IUI.

CS/Q: nope, the hopeful chart now looks sad

GTKY: Tell us a word you can't stand to hear said out loud. I don't have one, but I can't stand a winter cap being called a tobagin, it's a sled people not a hat!!

ill be back later for responses, I'm mobile bumping and is such a pain
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• edited September 2016
    @antoto upchuck is just a vile word. Gross. 

@Dilynne I agree with the others, I don't think you've ovulated yet. Sorry for the fake out by FF. 

Edit: I really need to learn to proofread. Spelling error. 
  • @wabash15 Having all those damn wondfo HPTs from the OPK bundle TOTALLY makes me test more.  "well... wouldn't want to waste them..." Damn you Wondfo! Happy to hear you and your H are having good talks about the future possibilities. <3
  • Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 18/4

Timing: -3, -2, -1, +1

Testing: not for a while

R/R: DH and I are getting close to closing on a house but dealing with a few inspection issues.  The seller doesn't want to pay for some of the issues but offered to leave all her lawn tools, a bike, and some various furniture in the house. It's not really optimum but I guess there's always craigslist to get some of the money we need. Of course I'd rather just have everything fixed but I'm guessing that won't happen.

CS/Q: none

GTKY: Tell us a word you can't stand to hear said out loud. Asshole. It conjures a pretty vivid image...same with dickhead- haha
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1
    CD/DPO: 21
    Timing: EOD during FW
    Testing: CD 26 which is 13 DPO (apprx)
    R/R: Nada today
    CS/Q: I know everyone is different but when do you guys normally see your CM dry up before AF?
    GTKY: Tell us a word you can't stand to hear said out loud. Like @ahrains and @spk112 I hate the word moist. I'm also with @doxiemoxie212 with pussy.

@motherofdragons I am sorry you are having a rough day with your husband.
    @vflux and @wabash15 I am so sorry for the BFNs
    @antoto let me know if you get this pee party arranged. 
  • @britters314 I mentioned in my FFFC that I love those other boards for giving false hope but I also get really annoyed when no one steps up and calls them out on their BS.  I can't read too much because I end up losing all hope in humanity's intelligence. 
    @wabash15 I'm really sorry about the BFN.  But I'm glad you and H had a good talk and have a plan to think about other options, if for no other reason than I know just having a plan helps.
    @JennyV56 congrats on the house (almost)! That is annoying if the seller won't fix everything, but hopefully  it's nothing too too major.

Month/Cycle:
    1/1

CD/DPO: 29/12

Timing: Not totally sure on O date, so either -4 and +1 or -3 only

Testing: I had some inconclusive test results (+ followed by a - the next day) a few days ago which sent me into a bit of a tailspin of crazy SSing/googling so I'm waiting until tomorrow when AF is due.

R/R: It's a beautiful fall day here!  I'm doing some work at a coffee shop with big garage doors that are all the way open, loving the fact that I can wear a sweater but the sun is still out.

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Tell us a word you can't stand to hear said out loud.  I'm with @MotherofDragons, The only word I really, really hate is the c word (can't even type it).  @doxiemoxie212 pussy is pretty bad too.
  • @lulu1180 I'm so happy you have someone in-person to talk to about this beside your H.  I think that is one of the hardest things about TTC - not being able to share it with people, especially if like me your H has no idea how to talk about it with you.
  • @RainyDays86 I debated calling her this morning but I'm glad I did.  Even though nothing has necessarily changed, I feel better after our conversation, probably because it is all now off my chest and also off my mind.  And as much as I love my H he's not exactly the most sensitive person and doesn't know how to handle it when I get overly emotional so it's nice that my sister so completely understands it all

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • @lulu1180 I'm so happy you have someone in-person to talk to about this beside your H.  I think that is one of the hardest things about TTC - not being able to share it with people, especially if like me your H has no idea how to talk about it with you.
    You took the words right out of my mouth.
  • Mobile bumping so I'm not going to comment on the previous posts but I hope everyone is having a good wknd. 

Cycle 5

CD/ DPO 44/ 13

timing: eh. 

Testing: bfn

R/R: I can't wait for this cycle to be over. AF should be here by Monday.  

CS/ Q: nah

GTKY: I hate the word 'stupid' 

History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• @ahrains @MotherofDragons @spk112 @swanbrooner @JennyV56  We are all roughly in the same place of our cycle - how do you feel about having a pee party on Monday, September 26th? I like peeing in groups.  It makes me feel like at least ONE of us will have a BFP.

And everyone else is invited to participate too! I just picked the people who were = or +/-1 DPO to me.
  • @antoto I'm in! That is if AF hasn't arrived. My period is due the 25th (my birthday, what a great gift)! 
  • @antoto I'm in! That's 12DPO for me!
  • @antoto I may early test for drinking purposes on Saturday, but otherwise I'm in unless AF shows up!
  • Oh also @felix08!!  Join our pee party!

The Great TTGP Pee Party 9/26/16!
  • Yayyyyy this is going to be the best pee party EVA!  So I have confirmed @MotherofDragons, @spk112 , @swanbrooner , @JennyV56 , and @slavenski .  Out of the six of us someone has got to get a BFP!  Hoping others join in as well <3  Try not to test before the party unless it's for drinking purposes!

• edited September 2016
    This should keep me accountable and from testing too early! Like a pee stick diet.

edit: posted too soon 
  • @wabash15 noooo! I'm so sorry about the bfn and temp drop.
    DH & I: 27
    Dating: 11/14/2010
    Married: 10/18/2014
    TTC April 2016
    BFP: 5/12/2016 ~ MC: 5/25/2016