February 2017 Moms

FFFC (9/16)

Not sure who gets these started usually but we should get this thing going! 

*** not always flame free!!***
First BFP: 12/16/13
EDD: 08/23/14
Baby BOY born: 08/29/14

Re: FFFC (9/16)

• Loading the player...
  • imalwaysme79imalwaysme79 member
    edited September 2016
    I wish we didn't have our (H's) cat. I'm not looking forward to dealing with a cat around a new baby. We can only close so many doors in our apartment.  :|
    Married: 12/2015
    Me: 37 - H: 39
    TTC#1: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/18/2016 - EDD: 02/20/2017 - Born: 01/27/2017

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I can't stand cats. 
    Horrible creatures. 
    Dogs 4 LYFE. 
    This! My aunt that i lived with had a 3 legged cat & when my aunt would go away for work & i had to look after the cat it would poop everywhere all over the house but never ever did this when she was there. I am convinced it did it on purpose cause the cat knew i didnt like it!
  • I got my new toothbrush heads in my subscribe and save yesterday and it made me realize I can't remember the last time I changed my head. It was definitely more than 3 months ago. 
  • For the record, we are both dog people. He just also has a cat and has had him for 10 years before we even started dating. He's 14 and acts like a kitten. 

• Cats are bishes. 

• I hate those kind of weddings! My SIL did one of those. They hurried to get married the week before their kid was born, only to have a lavish wedding complete with $1200 dress, limo, church, etc. 11 months later  :s They refused to wear rings, or even acknowledge their marriage until their "wedding". Even the pastor kept saying "vow renewal" during it, and she looked so awkward every time he did. I found it a bit funny. I never understood why you would waste all that money if you are already married. 
  • MLRocha said:
    When we got our first puppy, I remember thinking that I didn't want to have a child with DH anymore.  We debated every single decision and disagreed on pretty much everything (food, discipline, training, etc.)...  I sometimes wonder how the heck we are going to make it through raising a child together.
    Where are you at now with dog related decision making? I firmly believe that a solid couple can figure this child rearing stuff out even if they have different backgrounds and ideas about it. My husband and I did and we've both come to the other side on certain issues and compromised on others. 
  • DH and I are out of town for his best friends "wedding" (they are already married but that's another story). DH is at the bachelor party but I'm skipping the bachelorette party and staying at the hotel watching TV, eating gummy bears, and ordering a pizza for dinner. DH felt bad about leaving me but it's nice to just have some time away from packing and to myself to just chill. 
    That's totally what I'd do, too!!

• @homemake me tooo about the "I'm not snarky enough so I don't feel like I belong here."!! This is me totally.
    ******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• FishyMomFishyMom member
    edited September 2016

My FFFC is that I pee a lot more often than I should doing normal day to day activities... Thanks DD really appreciate that one!! :)

Oh and another... I had heartburn so bad the other night that I was violently puking and then at the same time peed.  I'm already getting ganged up on by both of my kids.. one gave me heartburn bad enough to puke and the other made me pee... awesome thanks for the shower at 2am....

Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13

• I love cats!!! DH and stepkids are allergic, so we are a dog family now, but I think cats are super sweet :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Interestingly, I have never met a cat that didn't like me. 
    I assume it's because they are assholes and sense that I don't give a shit, so try to win me over. 
    LOL, cats totally love people that hate them. They do have an evil side.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Interestingly, I have never met a cat that didn't like me. 
    I assume it's because they are assholes and sense that I don't give a shit, so try to win me over. 
    LOL, cats totally love people that hate them. They do have an evil side.
    My BFF has these two fat cats. They are jerks to her and won't ever give her any affection. Whenever I go over they are all over me, and she gets really butt hurt by those assholes. 
    "Can you get your damn cats off me?!" 
    "They never are that sweet to me......." 
  • kswiger06 said:
    My confession is that back when I was 17, I uploaded my picture to "hot or not" to see what I would be rated lol only 1 person in my real life knows this because when I first did it I would have been lectured and now I'm too embarrassed for anyone in real life to know.
    I bet you were rated "hot". 
  • I got my new toothbrush heads in my subscribe and save yesterday and it made me realize I can't remember the last time I changed my head. It was definitely more than 3 months ago. 
    Are we supposed to change those every three months? Oh... I swear I knew that... I'm sanitary, guys...
  • Lol do you remember that site? It was a number scale 1-10 and you could see what percentage of people voted for each number.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • MrsP052909MrsP052909 member
    edited September 2016
    @imalwaysme79 Why do you have to keep the cat away from the baby? My cats have always been great with mine from the beginning. 
    Married 5/29/09
    DS 8/10/2010 8lbs 6oz
    DD 11/28/2012 8lbs 7oz
    It's a Girl! Due 2/5/2017
  • @imalwaysme79 Why do you have to keep the cat away from the baby? My cats have always been great with mine from the beginning. 
    Because they're demons. 

• kswiger06 said:
    My confession is that back when I was 17, I uploaded my picture to "hot or not" to see what I would be rated lol only 1 person in my real life knows this because when I first did it I would have been lectured and now I'm too embarrassed for anyone in real life to know.
    I bet you were rated "hot". 
    There is no doubt she was all high numbers!!! 

• @imalwaysme79 Why do you have to keep the cat away from the baby? My cats have always been great with mine from the beginning. 
    This cat thinks he's a dog. He always wants to be close to everyone. All.the.time. I'm concerned about cat hair, he has claws (that we obviously cut), and just don't feel comfortable with him being all up in the baby's space. I feel like that makes me a horrible person. 

This cat thinks he's a dog. He always wants to be close to everyone. All.the.time. I'm concerned about cat hair, he has claws (that we obviously cut), and just don't feel comfortable with him being all up in the baby's space. I feel like that makes me a horrible person. 
    I've heard of people putting balloons in the crib (obvi before baby comes) to make sure the cat knows it can't go in there, or loud crinkly stuff 
  • I wish we didn't have our (H's) cat. I'm not looking forward to dealing with a cat around a new baby. We can only close so many doors in our apartment.  :|
    Ok, first, clearly an UO but I love cats!!!
    But anyhow, my cats loved all the baby stuff before our son was born. They wanted to cuddle everything and loved the nursery. But once he was born, they wanted nothing to do with the crying wiggly little human.
  • edited September 2016
    I can't stand cats. 
    Horrible creatures. 
    Dogs 4 LYFE. 
    Also team no cats. DH and I took in a stray because it was raining and she looked sad. We fed her and thought she was someone's pet because she was fat. Nope. She gave birth to four little kittens in a basket full of my clean, brand new white Egyptian cotton towels while we were asleep. Those kittens were the biggest little assholes and the mama cat ate three phone chargers while they were plugged in. I'd wake up and my cord would be in pieces. I got rid of them all on my county's yards sale site on fb when the kittens were 8 weeks old. But I've learned my lesson. Never ever taking in a stray again.

My FFFC is that ever since the whole catfish discussion has been a thing, I've had the "Joe Cartoon: I'm A Little Catfish" stuck in my head incessantly. Does that mean I'm the guilty one?

ETA: if you haven't heard the song. Please don't look it up it's really stupid.  And if you do, just know I didn't find it on my own. An ex boyfriend made me watch it years ago and it has unfortunately been burned into my memory ever since. 
    BabyFruit Ticker