February 2017 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change (9/14)

How far along are you?  How big is baby? 

When is your next appointment? 

Symptom changes? 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change (9/14)

• 20 weeks! Halfway there! Whoop whoop! Banana :)

A/S this afternoon!

Nothing really. Just feeling super stuffed and uncomfortable - like my organs are already in my throat. 

I'm just so excited/anxious/nervous for tonight. My PGAL brain is not letting me fully enjoy my excitement, but I'm trying to stay positive! 

I have a hard time with this question bc it depends on the genre - but I think the most versatile actor is Tom Hanks. 
  • How far along are you?  How big is baby? 17 weeks, Pomegranate or Chipmunk (those don't even seem close to the same size haha)

When is your next appointment? next Wednesday just normal OB visit to hear HB, check weight, etc...

Symptom changes? acne has exploded, so much for glowing skin... other than that still RLP and sciatica

Rant/Rave/Questions? I'm struggling to sleep at night. Some nights I just can't get comfortable (i have a body pillow and try to use the pillow between the legs but they always end up on the floor). Last night I kept getting hot so I'd kick off my blanket, then I'd get too cold... I'm probably going to get a snoogle after we move and hopefully that helps or this is going to be a long exhausting pregnancy.

GTKY: Who is your favorite actor/actress? This is hard, there are a lot of good actors/actresses. I really like Johnny Depp but I'll be honest I haven't seen any of his newer films so this is mostly based on his older stuff. 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• Loading the player...
  • ow far along are you?  How big is baby? 20 Weeks today. A paper airplane (10 inches)

When is your next appointment? Sept 27th

Symptom changes? Sadly no. Still sick. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? Baby is kicking alot! Kept me up from 3 am to 5 am lol. 

GTKY: Who is your favorite actor/actress? Hayden Panettiere
  • skiingstarkskiingstark member
    edited September 2016
    How far along are you?  How big is baby? 
    21 weeks, Endive? what is an Endive?

Oct 1st

Symptom changes? 
    I think I am slowly getting back energy, like I can stay up past 6pm now and fall alseep around 7:30. That is an improvement right?  But every time I bend over I get acid reflux, so it is getting even worse... blah. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Who is your favorite actor/actress? I have a hard time with this question too. Can I go with who I just want to watch the most on the screen, Tom Hiddleston, yummy.... 

Married to my Soul Mate since 09/06/09

BabyFruit Ticker

MC 10.23.15 @ 10 weeks
  • How far along are you?  How big is baby? 17 weeks, Pomegranate!

When is your next appointment? Friday morning!  So anxious and excited!

Symptom changes? I have pain and numbness down my left leg since yesterday which is unfortunate.

Rant/Rave/Questions? DH bought my a Snoogle at my request and I used it for the first time last night, but I think I hate it.  It's just too much everywhere.

GTKY: Who is your favorite actor/actress? Robin Williams, may he RIP.
     Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you?  How big is baby? 
    18 weeks! Sugar glider. Those things are so cute!
    US was today. Everything looks good, although the OB-GYN would like to move my EDD back by 3 days. I don't really care either way. I do seem to have a very low placenta, though, which might explain the lack of kicks I'm feeling. Dr said that can change in the next 22 weeks, so I'm not worried.
    Symptom changes? 
    Nope. 2nd tri symptom-less.
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I do wish I could feel some kicks going on...ah well. It'll happen when it happens (secretly wishes she could run out and get a home doppler).
    Robin Williams. Oh, and I have a HUGE crush on Emma Thompson. She is amazing.

The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• 1. 18 weeks artichoke or slingshot

2. Reg OB appt in 2 weeks. AS in 3 weeks 

3. Mostly small naggy things, headaches, cramps, general uncomfortableness. Although i have been feeling a bit quesy again. 

4. All the talk of baby kicks has me free with envy. I think i may have felt a flutter yesterday but honestly no clue, and it wasn't on the side where they normally find baby during ultrasound

5. i have no idea. too many to name. meryl streep, denzel, mark ruffallo, viola davis 
    Me: 36, H: 37
    FTM, 2 Furbabies
    married 03/17/07
    lived in Houston, Austin, Los Angeles and NYC
    due: 2/15/17
  • 20 weeks/ Banana

AS was yesterday. Next regular appointment in 2 weeks.

I have the 2nd trimester energy, so that's awesome. Still ridiculously constipated, so that's not awesome.

We found out at the AS yesterday that we are having another boy! Whee! I'm so excited for my son to have a brother and watch them be cute together. We went to target after and bought some adorable new clothes for him. But now it's time to get serious about names. 

This question is hard but I like a lot of the choices already. I'd say Marion Cotillard and Benedict Cumberbatch.
  • How far along are you?  How big is baby? 18 weeks, okey dokey artichokey! These weeks are flying by right now. 

When is your next appointment? The order has been placed for the A/S, which will be around Oct. 14 (22-24 weeks for my doc). 

Symptom changes? Sleeping is getting less refreshing, and the overnight peeing is back (had a nice 2 week break from that). After peeing last night, I was up for 20 minutes with hunger pains for the first time before it finally subsided and I went back to sleep.  

Rant/Rave/Questions? I think I've said this before, but I really love the resources on this BMB. The gear discussion today has been really awesome and informative, and while I know this information is probably available elsewhere on the internet, it's just really nice to have it all here. 

GTKY: Who is your favorite actor/actress? Tom Hanks until that terrible movie A Hologram for the King came out. Seriously, don't watch the last 20 minutes, just make up your own ending. Otherwise, it'll be the greatest disappointment of your life. The poster who was all disappointed about having another boy? Go watch that movie. It'll put your baby's sex back into perspective and show you real disappointment. 
    20 weeks!   Banana, but at my 18 W ultrasound he was measuring 10 days ahead so I think size-wise he's closer to a carrot or spaghetti squash!

Tomorrow! I have my regular OB checkup and a followup appt to my anatomy ultrasound -- nothing was wrong with the first anatomy ultrasound, it's just that the baby wouldn't move out of his comfortable position for them to get a few remaining measurements. 

Symptom changes? 
    Like others, I had acne start a week or two ago. WTH? I was so happy of the 2-3 weeks of "pregnancy glow" I had after the first trimester and now I'm back to looking like a teenager!

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Acne, see above!  Also, we can't decide on a car seat/travel system.  DH still has not cleaned out the spare bedroom for the nursery. Seriously I wish he would get a little more motivated!  

Agree with Tom Hanks.
    About me: 
    Me 35, DH 36 (Unexplained Infertility, possible PCOS) TTC for 3.5 years. 
    10 clomid cycles (TI & IUI with ovidrel triggers - all BFN). 
    *Loss mentioned & Trigger warning
    #1 IVF May 2015- resulted in 15 5-day Blasts - SET (fresh) with BFP. Ectopic Preg @ 5w2d, treated with Methotrexate.
    #2 FET, Sept. 2015, SET MC@8 wks with D&C in November 2015. 
    13 remaining blasts sent for PGS testing.  1 did not survive the thaw. 6 came back normal from PGS. 
    #3 FET 5/16/16 SET - BFP 5/20/16 Beta's looked great and so did ultrasounds- officially released to my OB! EDD 2/1/17.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. 18 weeks, apparently a sugar glider! They are cute @grapeskittles4lyfe! I don't follow these baby size things since ticker changes don't show up on my phone.

2. I had an appointment today, another cervix check. In two weeks is my anatomy scan. Part of me is excited about that. The other half is scared out of my PGAL mind. (I had pprom with my twins at 19+1 and lost them at 20+1). So this time frame is very scary and sad for me.

3. Symptoms- I'm starting to feel baby a little. That's fun! I still have ongoing constipation despite colace, more water, more fiber, etc (not fun)!

4. Rant/rave: Rave- My 3 year old did great at hockey practice today! So cute! 

5. Favorite actor/actress? I'm boring; I don't really have a favorite. Currently loving watching old episodes of Modern Family though- so funny!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    19 weeks - a 6 inch Sub

2 Weeks for our A/S - unless they find me a cancelation (super busy office with only 2 US technicians)

Symptom changes? 
    A Lot of pelvic floor pressure, baby is super low this time. I have this vericose vein in my lady bits that's been super painful all of the sudden. I have a maternity belt on order, and Google says to ice and elevate my legs (hard at work). Will ask the doc again for more tips.

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Mostly just trying to get our house/finances organized so that I can stay home for a few months PP and then get something part time. It's a huge change for me (us). I'm so ready to know the gender!!

I still haven't felt baby much (I think I felt a twirl the other night) but no regular kicks. We have an anterior placenta again so I know that's why. But I love those constant little nudges, it always makes me feel happy.