Infertility

The waiting is killing me

katymarie101katymarie101 member
edited September 2016 in Infertility
So I went back to the RE for my 6 week check up after surgery to remove polyps from the uterus, and they have came back. Not as many as he was thinking there would be. So we havery another surgery in 6 weeks, and then check again in 6 weeks to see if theye  are back. I know I have to get my uterus in tip top shape for it to be hame for a little one to grow but damn it I want to start moving forward and not just waiting. Sorry I just wanted to whine a minute. 

Re: The waiting is killing me

• Boo @katymarie101 , that is so frustrating.  Waiting and waiting and some more waiting.  Ugh!  Hang in there!  
  • I understand how frustrating that kind of wait can be. I had surgery in the beginning of August where my RE removed some endometriosis. I have surgery again October 5th to remove the rest, and then surgery again the beginning of December to make sure it's all gone and release my ovaries he had to tie up. Then hopefully, I'll finally be able to start our IVF process. 

It sucks sitting on the sidelines, but we just have to have faith the doctors are doing it all to give the best chance of a successful pregnancy. I understand your want to whine though. :)

Good luck in your upcoming surgeries. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you ladies. I know we all have our own waits that we have to do. But sometimes it feels like we are all alone on the sidelines, and not moving forward. Then again it could have been that my FB news feed was all baby's all the time yesterday.
  • @katymarie101 hate that :( My feed showing babies seems to be growing all the time. Also, all these damn oops babies I keep hearing about. grrrrr...
  • Hi, Katy! I'm sorry you're in-between the treatments. I know it's hard. Being on another side of the journey I do still remember the nightmare. 6 years ago I had 2 miscarriages in a row. They couldn't explain why it happened to us. But we had to wait and wait for their investigation, for any sort of answers. I have endo and PCOS. Finally another unsuccessful surgery ended in left ovary scarring. Doc said my eggs could not mature so he suggested looking onto egg donation.
    I'm not sure this is the right place to write about this, but just wanted to say every waiting is awful. Also 2ww - I had to go through 3 of this kind. We passed our de ivf in Ukraine far from home. And it was another milestone for us as all our supportive bodies were far away. Thankfully people here are really nice, so I could share lots of things and get support.
    Wish you the best with your further path. Take care <3