Babies on the Brain
Options

HBC woes-- where's the CF?

Hey y'all I'm new here! I went off HBC in April (after 12 years on!). Here I am in the middle of cycle 5 post-HBC and I'm *still* seeing very little in the way of CF, and none of the high quality, fertile kind (not TMI, since we're all friends here, right?). I know it can take some time to adjust and all (I read TCOYF), but by this point, I sort of expected to see something like a normal CF continuum. It's starting to give me anxiety about TTC in the next couple of months. I even bought OPK test strips...
Anyone else experience something like this? How'd you keep it together?

Re: HBC woes-- where's the CF?

• Options
    @BunnayRex: Welcome to the Babies on the Brain board! While it would be great if you want to stick around, you will probably have better responses and information on a TTC board.

This board is more for people who are thinking about TTC soon or in the future, but aren't actively trying at the moment.
  • Options
    BunnayRex said:
    Hey y'all I'm new here! I went off HBC in April (after 12 years on!). Here I am in the middle of cycle 5 post-HBC and I'm *still* seeing very little in the way of CF, and none of the high quality, fertile kind (not TMI, since we're all friends here, right?). I know it can take some time to adjust and all (I read TCOYF), but by this point, I sort of expected to see something like a normal CF continuum. It's starting to give me anxiety about TTC in the next couple of months. I even bought OPK test strips...
    Anyone else experience something like this? How'd you keep it together?
    @BunnayRex

Like bmo88 said, you will probably have better luck in the TTC threads since they would be more able to answer or provide information for you however keep in mind everyone's body is different so the time frame for CF to be "normal" will be different and you were on BC for a long time as well. That may play a significant part in it.
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker