Pregnant after IF

**First Trimester Check-in - Week of September 12th**

mrygoroundmrygoround member
edited September 2016 in Pregnant after IF
This is a weekly check-in for those in their 1st trimester: weeks 1 through the end of week 13. We've all gone through a lot to get to this point so congratulations and best of luck to all of you over the next several months!

If you are just joining us, please post a little about yourself, your EDD (if it’s not listed below) any upcoming appointments, symptoms, etc. Feel free to also share your IF journey - many of us can relate. 

QOTW: Some ladies may be feeling too tired or sick to exercise, but for those of you who have no symptoms, minor symptoms, or symptoms have improved, what are you doing for exercise? What has your doctor advised (for you) regarding exercise?

Congrats to all of the Mommies & Daddies to be:

@AandDM2014 EDD 3/3/17 TRIPLETS!
@vlbartlett EDD 3/5/17
@msirni0 EDD 3/8/17
@kfras EDD 3/15/17
@scooteriste EDD 3/25/17
@pdbird EDD 3/28/17 BABY BOY!
@mygoround EDD 3/28/17 BABY GIRL!
@Sunflower5678 ;EDD 4/6/17
@jenn6782 EDD 4/7/17
@cmm012 EDD 4/9/17 BABY BOY!
@ale9687 EDD 4/11/17
@Rachnan EDD 4/13/17 BABY BOY!
@Knottie36622473 EDD 4/13/17
@ConstanceGoodspeed  EDD April '17
@babylonghorn16 EDD 4/16/17
@flanners1 EDD 4/17/17 TWINS! BABY BOY and GIRL!
@Happydays13 
;EDD 4/19/17 TWINS! GIRLS!
@frustrated and ttc EDD? TWINS!
@babymama619 ;EDD 4/30/17
@BornReady EDD 4/28/17
@ADRIANAC1982 ;EDD 4/28/17 
@halips EDD 4/30/17 
@Steff_99 ;EDD 4/30/17
@clt2pwm11 EDD 5/1/2017
@teriulbricht EDD 5/1/17
@SanBL ;EDD 5/3/17
@BlueEyedDreamerEDD 5/5/17
@kristynelson13 EDD 5/7/17
@cato99 ;EDD 5/9/17

Let me know if you have any updates or need to be added!!

**** Trigger warning ****

IVF/FET with PGS
EDD March 28, 2017
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: **First Trimester Check-in - Week of September 12th**

• My RE said I can finally exercise BUT only 30 minutes. My DH still wants me to wait it out a little and maybe just do a brisk walk for 30 minutes  
    Me: 34 DH: 43
    Married March 2012
    TTC #1 since 2012
    Dx: unexplained infertility (+ treated for hypothyroidism)
    May 7, 2016: IUI#1 w/Clomid - BFN :'(
    June 6, 2016: IUI #2 w/Clomid - BFN :'(
    IVF Consult 1 & 2: June 10, 2016 / July 15, 2016 
    Started Stims: July 15, 2016 (Lupron, Gonal-F, and Menopur)
    Trigger ----> 08/03 ----> ER on 08/05 ----> Transfer ------> 08/10
    BETA 1 (8/22) - 401  - BETA 2 (8/24) - 541 - BETA 3 (8/26) - 913
    Baby Chadwell's First U/S: 09/06/2016 / EDD: 04/28/2017
  • I've been walking between one and three miles most days. I'm a hiker, and I've been trying to compete a 100 mile challenge this year. I'm at 65 miles for this specific challenge, and I really want to finish it. I did 6.5 last week, and I think it was a tad much. I think I can do shorter hikes and still reach my goal, but I will have to carry more snacks and water. I have until Dec.
    DX PCOS + mild male factor
    TTC since Dec. 2015
    Current Treatment: Metformin, Provera, Letrozole, Trigger, IUI
    Past Treatment: Clomid + Metformin x 3 BFN
    Letrozole 5 mg + Trigger shot + IUI = BFP!
    Beta confirmed 8/22
    EDD 5/1/17
  • Loading the player...
  • No more appointments for another 3.5 weeks and I am actually okay with that now. Compared to earlier on (week 8) I really thought my symptoms were subsiding, but my stomach is still wonky about half the time. I've also still had some spotting on and off, but I've only been off of the progesterone cream for about a week. I hope everyone is doing well and finding ways to manage any symptoms.

QOTW: I am hoping to read some inspiration from others who are exercising through the fatigue and nausea and feel better because of it. My OB said that I could return to the same physical activity level I was at before pregnancy, but after months of little exercise during IF treatments and with the spotting (in addition to fatigue, nausea, and headaches) I am taking it slow. I have done some walking and will probably continue that at a comfortable pace over the next couple of weeks. I am motivated to exercise because every time I cough or sneeze I am reminded that my core muscles need some toning!

***Next week will be my last week in 1st trimester and I will need to pass on the weekly check-in. Please let me know if you are interested in posting these threads starting Monday, 9/26.***

IVF/FET with PGS
    EDD March 28, 2017
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @mrygoround as reassuring as the weekly appts have been, they are also nerve wrecking! I can completely understand why you'd be ok with waiting a few weeks now! Almost out of 1st trimester, so exciting!!

QOTW: I've just been walking each night. RE said nothing vigorous and no weights at this point. He ok'd swimming as well. 

AFM: Had another u/s today and saw a heartbeat (122bpm) I'm measuring at 6w5d, which they say is about 3days behind, but each week I have been showing the appropriate growth and hitting the appropriate markers. My nurse also mentioned that it's hard to have accurate measurements so early on, so they give a range to +/- 4 days. I guess I'm a little worried, but that heartbeat really gave me some assurance and made me so hopeful. I really have a baby growing in me! Oh and they were also able to officially confirm that I definitely am only carrying a singleton not twins. I have 1 more u/s with my RE next week, my OB exit appt with RE and then they graduate me to the OB. 
    *TW* Pregnancy/Loss Mentioned
    Me: 37 /PCOS DH: 37/no issues TTC: 7/13
    Started with RE 12/14; 3 failed rounds of clomid, started letrozole
    IUI #1 & #2- BFN
    IVF #1 - 9/15 Cancelled Day 9
    IVF #2- started stims 10/24  ER- 11/15 6 eggs- 5 fertilized/ 1 frozen
    FET #1 -1 embryo-12/9/15- BFN
    IVF #3- started stims 1/22/16  ER- 2/8 33 eggs(!)- 21 mature, all 21 fertilized - 6 snowflakes!
    FET #2- 2 embryos- April 4th-BFN
    ERA-June 8- results show need 12 addt'l hours of PIO
    FET #3-  2 embryos transferred August 14,2016  BFP! on 8/24! Beta #1-22  Beta #2-83 Beta #3-368 
    Confirmed singleton-Heartbeat on 9/19-160bpm! EDD: May 1, 2017, It's a girl!!
    Pre-term labor/loss-stillborn at 18w. 
    FET #4- 1 embryo-Aug 12th-BFP on 8/23 Beta #1-112 Beta #2-298 Beta #3-1010
    Confirmed Identicals!- Heartbeats seen on 9/8  Miscarriage on 9/18
    FET #5- 1 embryo- 1/12/18-BFN
    Lots of testing and finally determined I have elevated natural killer cells. Will begin prednisone and IVL treatment before next round.
    IVF#4- April 2018 8 eggs, 7 fertilized/3 frozen
    FET #6- 1 embryo- 6/11/18- BFP on 6/21 Beta #1-446, Beta #2-1841 
    Confirmed singleton- 6/29/18 HB-157 EDD: February 22, 2019. It's a Boy!

BabyFruit Ticker 
  • This is my last week with my RE. I have my first appointment with my new OB on Thursday morning, then Friday afternoon will hopefully be the last time I ever have to go to my infertility clinic! I'm nervous for this week because 5 months ago I thought I was 10 weeks pregnant, but it turned out I had had a MMC between my 9 week and 10 week appointments.

For those who need a decent protein source: ThinkThin has these little protein and fiber bars that have 150 calories and 10 grams of protein. I personally eat them because they are low sugar, but I just discovered this type at Target today. They have a s'mores flavored one that is actually pretty decent tasting. They are also gluten free. Their regular bars that are brownie crunch flavored are also quite tasty and have 20 grams of protein.

QOTW: I personally have not yet felt up to exercising. I nap every day for anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours, usually closer to 2 hours, and I still sleep at least 8 hours at night. Nausea has not really subsided yet, in fact it has started to pick up a bit, so much so that I bought a pair of Sea Bands today. They are helping tremendously, so maybe soon I'll start to feel good enough to exercise. Doctor has advised that I don't need to change anything, but clearly he has never been pregnant with triplets!
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31
    Married June 2010, TTC since March 2014
    Blog: ourbinarystar.com

FET cycle #3 Transfer July 28th 2016, Triplets born healthy on February 26th 2017 at 33w1d!

• @AandDM2014 Thanks for the tip on the protein bars! I will look into those as I can't seem to get enough to eat and I'm tired of everything I have around the house.
    TTC since Dec. 2015
    Beta confirmed 8/22
    EDD 5/1/17
  • @clt2pwm11 Same! I keep looking in my pantry and fridge like I'm magically going to find something different that I want to eat. Nope! I've been having such a hard time over the last few weeks getting enough to eat. Hopefully adding some protein bars daily will help, and hopefully I don't get sick of them because they are actually tasty!
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

FET cycle #3 Transfer July 28th 2016, Triplets born healthy on February 26th 2017 at 33w1d!

• @aanddm2014 think thin bars have been my go to breakfast for weeks now. I just can't stomach eggs and meat is a toss up. 

Wednsday is my first ob apt, first I meet with a nurse, I guess to get registered and answer questions and then I meet with the dr. 

Qotw: working out was part of my issue getting pregnant to begin with so my re didn't want me going back to my old ways. So far I've only walked here and there but when I get home from work I'm so tired I have to drag myself upstairs just to get into bed. I've also had a horrible stomach ache the past two days and I think that's been draining me even more. 
  • @ale9687 good luck at your first ob apt tomorrow! How exciting :)
    IUI #1 & #2- BFN
    IVF #3- started stims 1/22/16  ER- 2/8 33 eggs(!)- 21 mature, all 21 fertilized - 6 snowflakes!
    FET #3-  2 embryos transferred August 14,2016  BFP! on 8/24! Beta #1-22  Beta #2-83 Beta #3-368 
    Lots of testing and finally determined I have elevated natural killer cells. Will begin prednisone and IVL treatment before next round.

BabyFruit Ticker 
  • Hi Ladies!!  So fun to see everyone moving along nicely! 

Last appt with my RE is Thursday, which is bittersweet.  Definitely hoping that everything looks good enough to come off the Crinone and Estrogen!!  Then on to seeing the OB next week!  Time sure is flying!

Definitely haven't felt well enough to exercise except for some walking here and there.  Kudos to you ladies pushing through!

**Warning - Child Mentioned**

Me: 33, DH: 39   Unexplained Infertility

4 IUIs (chlomid) in 2013 which resulted in DS born in April 2014

TTC #2 since August 2015

5 rounds of IUIs (1 chlomid: resistent, 1 femara, 3 gonal f) = all BFN

ER March 9: 26 eggs retrieved, 19 mature and 17 fertilized, 8 made it to genetic testing, 4 normal!

FET #1 5/31 = BFN

FET#2 7/26 = BFP!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Hey all. I've been struggling with depression for the past few days. I think its a combo of the constant tiredness and body changes. Exercise is a great tool for treating depression, so I've been walking on my treadmill daily and I tried prenatal yoga on Sat. It's hard to
    move through both tiredness and depression, but I'm doing it. I know I won't feel better staying in bed all day.
    Married Jan. 2014
    Me:36 DH: 39
    TTC since August 2014, Mild PCOS + uterine fibroids
    Myomectomy June 2015- 18 fibroids removed
    IVF #1, May 2016 = 32 eggs retrieved, 12 fertilized, 7 frozen, 3 PGS normal
    FET#2, July 2016 = one embryo transferred 
    TRIGGER
    BFP! Beta = 617
    Due date = 4/9/17
    Delivery date = 3/20/17
  • @halips I hadn't heard the GA range of +/- 4 days, but that makes sense - I've seen a lot of people say they are measuring a few days behind or ahead.

@AandDM2014 During your USs can you see all three at once since they are still small, or does your RE/nurse/tech have to move around to see them each separately?

@ale9687 How did your OB appointment go? Hope your stomach is feeling better - did your OB nurse have any suggestions?

@ADRIANAC1982 Congrats on graduating to OB! Looks like we'll have a few more OB graduations next week!

@cmm012 I'm sorry you're struggling with depression. I echo what others have posted about just wanting 1st trimester to be over - it can be stressful and miserable. I feel a little guilty for not radiating joy and gratefulness all the time. Kudos to you for taking action and thank you for another great reason to walk (that's the kind of inspiration I was looking for). 

I had the noninvasive prenatal testing (NIPT) done at 11 weeks and all is negative/normal. Has anyone else had this recommended to them yet? Was it recommended even if you had PGS?

IVF/FET with PGS
    EDD March 28, 2017
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm sorry you've been feeling bad @cmm012. I hope that exercising has helped, and continues to help.

@mrygoround Yes, we can sometimes see all three babies at once, though I have a feeling that's going to get harder. At least one of the weeks baby B was trying to completely block out baby C, so s/he was hard to see on the picture, but most weeks we've gotten a clear one of the three of them with labels. We also ask for a pic of just one of them though, so we can show that to our parents. The us tech will also do each one individually to get their measurement and heart rate. As for NIPT, I think it's pretty standard now, especially for those who don't want to do amnio or cvs.
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

• pdbirdpdbird member
    edited September 2016
    Hey Ladies! Sorry I've been MIA the last two weeks. Work is kicking my butt. Morning sickness has subsided, I got the cell free DNA test. My chances for down syndrome and trisomy 13 & 18 are way low, so we told our families this past weekend after we told our 6 yr old. I thought I had the gift of gab, but my DS is just spilling the info to everyone that we are having a baby. We also found out we are having another boy. I'm excited, but everyone for sure thought we were having a girl, so I feel some guilt for not making everyone else happy. I just remind myself I didn't have a choice and it was out of my hands. @mrygoround, can you please update my tagline in the initial post that I'm having a boy?

BTW, this is my last week in the 1st Tri board and I will be moving over to the 2nd tri board starting next week. Looking forward to seeing everyone there soon!

QOTW: I was given the OK to continue my weight lifting as long as I wasn't going to the extreme cross fit style. At times, I feel like I'm there and have to take a longer time to recover after each set, but otherwise I'm happy to be continuing to build muscle. Doc also said to not do any planks, abdominal/core stuff (which I'm happy to oblige), and don't lay on my back for too long adding any pressure. Otherwise, I'm loving my squats, lunges, dead lifts, and arm exercises. I just love to see men's facial reactions when they see me lifting with my bump. I plan to continue swimming and walking when not weightlifting, and maybe do some light spinning on the spin bike at the gym (although it's uncomfortable as time goes on). I worked out through my first pregnancy and I barely needed to recover after my c-section. It was awesome, so I want to ensure I will have the same opportunity this time around. I can't tell you how great it feels to have put in the work now to only feel great after having the kid.
    Me: 37 DH:41
    10/2009 - TTC#1 Stopped BCP! Let's DO this!
    1/2010 - BFP (Natural) --> 10/2010 - DS born! Yay!
    12/2010 - DH diagnosed with stage 3B testicular cancer. #cancersucks
    10/2011 - Complications with DH and lymph nodes in groin area removed. No longer able to ejaculate.
    1/2014 - TTC#2 - IUI#1. No luck. Findings: DH sperm did not survive freeze. RE recommends IVF with ICSI.
    3/2014 - IVF Cycle #1 Started BCP
    4/2014 - Lupron, Gonal-F, and Menopur
    5/7/2014 - ER day (25 eggs retrieved, 15 mature)
    5/10/2014 - 6 fertilized, 3 embryos frozen - one grade A and two Grade B. Plan was to grow out to blastocyst stage but rest of eggs arrested by day 3. Decided to freeze on day 3.
    2/9/2016 - FET #1 with Grade A (8 cell - 3 day embryo); 2/20 - Beta was <5. BFN.  :/ Waiting for period and start next FET.
    7/8/2016 - FET #2 with Grade B (8 cell - 3 day embryo), fingers crossed this one sticks. :)
    7/19 - Beta was 74. BFP!!!!; 7/21 - Beta was 182; 1st U/S on 8/2; 2nd U/S on 8/16 :)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @cmm012 I'm so sorry you've been feeling down. I'm glad you are able to exercise a bit to boost your spirits. 

@mrygoround my apt is tomorrow morning but I'll deffinately be asking about how to calm stomach issues. I'm prone to bad stomach aches, I have ibs and celiac. I think they're flaring up more because I haven't been able to eat as healthy as my body is used to, veggies and grilled meat are just gross! pizza and ice cream are my go to items but I haven't had dairy in 3ish years so my body is in shock right now. 

@aanddm2014 that's amazing you can see the three of them at the same time right now. I can't wait to hear how things change for you at each future u/s. 
  • @ale9687 Yes, it is pretty awesome to see. We don't have an ultrasound thread on this board, otherwise I'd post one of them!
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

• Hi, all! I'm new here. You can take a peek at my IF journey/history in my siggy. I look forward to getting to know you ladies better - it's nice to see some familiar faces on "the other side." I am 6w5d today, and I had my first u/s yesterday. It showed one perfect little muffin, measuring right on track with a heartbeat of 129 bpm! My EDD is 5/5/17. Our next u/s will be in 2 weeks.

As for symptoms, morning sickness has set in hard this week. It's just constant, all-day, intense nausea - not much vomiting (yet). The thought (or smell) of most foods makes my stomach turn. Fatigue has been a challenging thing to deal with lately, too, since I have a very active toddler and a dissertation to write. I'm also having  having a really hard time sleeping at night. My RE said to try OTC benadryl, but it's only been minimally helpful. 

QOTW: Normally, I'm a runner, but I've decided not to continue my running into this pregnancy. With my history of losses, I just want to play it extra safe. So I've downgraded to walking for exercise - although it's hard to get motivated to get out there when I'm feeling so nauseous all the time!
    *** Trigger Warnings ***

TTC #1 since March 2011
    Dx = Unexplained IF
    1 medicated TI cycle & 4 clomid IUIs = all BFNs
    June 2013 IVF #1 = 6 frosties + BFP!
    DS1 born 2/14

TTC #2 since December 2014
    May 2015 unassisted BFP ended in m/c at 7wks
    April 2016 FET #1 = BFN
    June 2016 FET #2 = c/p
    August 2016 FET #3 = BFP!
    DS2 born 4/17
  • Welcome @BlueEyedDreamer! Have you tried Sea Bands for your nausea? I just got a pair on Monday and they have helped tremendously! And I know this won't be super helpful, but eating does seem to take the edge off the nausea. Especially eating frequently. Congrats on your one little muffin!
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

• @BlueEyedDreamer - Welcome and best of luck on your journey! I would snack on Ritz crackers here and there when I had a bout of nausea and also sip some ginger ale in small increments.
    Me: 37 DH:41
    10/2009 - TTC#1 Stopped BCP! Let's DO this!
    1/2010 - BFP (Natural) --> 10/2010 - DS born! Yay!
    12/2010 - DH diagnosed with stage 3B testicular cancer. #cancersucks
    10/2011 - Complications with DH and lymph nodes in groin area removed. No longer able to ejaculate.
    1/2014 - TTC#2 - IUI#1. No luck. Findings: DH sperm did not survive freeze. RE recommends IVF with ICSI.
    3/2014 - IVF Cycle #1 Started BCP
    4/2014 - Lupron, Gonal-F, and Menopur
    5/7/2014 - ER day (25 eggs retrieved, 15 mature)
    5/10/2014 - 6 fertilized, 3 embryos frozen - one grade A and two Grade B. Plan was to grow out to blastocyst stage but rest of eggs arrested by day 3. Decided to freeze on day 3.
    2/9/2016 - FET #1 with Grade A (8 cell - 3 day embryo); 2/20 - Beta was <5. BFN.  :/ Waiting for period and start next FET.
    7/8/2016 - FET #2 with Grade B (8 cell - 3 day embryo), fingers crossed this one sticks. :)
    7/19 - Beta was 74. BFP!!!!; 7/21 - Beta was 182; 1st U/S on 8/2; 2nd U/S on 8/16 :)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @AandDM2014 I have never heard of Sea Bands! I just looked them up now. That looks promising if it really does work!

@pdbird Saltine crackers have been one of the only things I can get down this week! I'll have to add in some ginger ale.
    *** Trigger Warnings ***

TTC #1 since March 2011
    Dx = Unexplained IF
    1 medicated TI cycle & 4 clomid IUIs = all BFNs
    June 2013 IVF #1 = 6 frosties + BFP!
    DS1 born 2/14

TTC #2 since December 2014
    May 2015 unassisted BFP ended in m/c at 7wks
    April 2016 FET #1 = BFN
    June 2016 FET #2 = c/p
    August 2016 FET #3 = BFP!
    DS2 born 4/17
  • @BlueEyedDreamer I too was skeptical, but they work for me, and they work well. I notice a difference almost as soon as I remove them.
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

• @BlueEyedDreamer Welcome! I'm just a couple days ahead of you (my EDD is May 1), and I feel you on the morning sickness. It seriously lasts all day. Today was the second day I've actually thrown up. Like you, everything seems to turn my stomach. I'm having a hard time eating healthy this week.
    TTC since Dec. 2015
    Beta confirmed 8/22
    EDD 5/1/17
  • Hi! Hope everyone is doing well this week. I'm trying to survive. My last appointment (hopefully) with my RE is Monday. I'm nervous. After Monday, I won't see my OBGYN will 10/3.

I second sea bands! I feel like I haven't gone grocery shopping in forever as what I want to eat is changing constantly. 
    Me 30 Hubby 32
    TTC#1
    1.) IUI Cycle 1 April 2015- 50mg clomid days 5-9, U/S cycle day 12 at 9:30am showed two follicles (17mm and 19mm), Ovidrel trigger shot cycle day 13 at 9:30pm, IUI cycle day 15 at 10:30 am. BFN
    2.) IUI Cycle 2 May 2015-50mg clomid days 5-9, U/S cycle day 12 at 3:30pm showed three follicles!!! (17mm, 20mm and 22mm), Ovidrel trigger shot cycle day 13 at 9:30pm, IUI cycle day 15 at 10:30 am. BFN
    3.) IUI Cycle 3 June 2015-50mg clomid days 5-9, U/S cycle day 12 showed one follicle, Ovidrel trigger shot cycle day 13 at 9:30pm, IUI cycle day 15 at 10:30 am. BFN
    Month break and switched RE's.
    4.) IUI Cycle 4 July 2015-5mg letrozole/femara days 3-7, U/S day 12 showed one follicle (18mm), Ovidrel trigger shot cycle day 12 10:00pm, IUI cycle day 14 10:30 am. BFN
    5.) IUI Cycle 5 August 2015-100mg clomid days 3-7, U/S day 12 showed 2 follicles (18mm each), Ovidrel trigger shot cycle day 12 10:00pm, IUI cycle day 14 10:30 am. BFN
    Taking a break and trying acupuncture before continuing another 3 IUI/clomid cycles. I also went back to my original RE; because of my age and normal tests, RE wants to try another 3 IUI and Clomid cycles before considering injectables or IVF. 
    6.) IUI Cycle 6 October 2015-100mg clomid days 3-7, U/S day 12 showed 3 follicles!!!( 18mm, 19mm, and 20mm), Ovidrel trigger shot cycle day 13 at 9:30pm, IUI cycle day 15 at 9:30 am. Did acupuncture with this cycle too. BFN
    Took a break and ttc naturally
    7.) IUI Cycle 7 February 2016-100mg clomid days 3-7, U/S day 12 showed 2 follicles (22mm and 24mm), Ovidrel trigger shot day 12 at 9:00pm, IUI cycle day 14 at 10:00am. BFN
    Meeting scheduled for 2/29/2016 to discuss iui with injectables vs. IVF
    8.) IUI Cycle 8 March 2016-Injectables (Gonal F), U/S showed 2 mature follicles, Ovidrel Trigger BFN
    April-May I lost my mind.
    IVF#1 July 2016-Transferred 2 fair blasts. 9dp5dt BFP 129 BETA, 13dp5dt 944 BETA, 20dp5dpt 8776 BETA, 8/19/2016-1 beautiful heartbeat  of 100 BPM at 6 weeks 1 day! Growing baby grow!! 8/25/2016-another ultrasound at 7 weeks and baby has a heart beat of 129 BPM and is 10mm/1cm! Grow baby grow some more!! Graduated from RE at 10 weeks and had ObGyn appointment at 13 weeks. It's a girl (found out via panorama test)  EDD 4/13/2017

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • @pdbird congrats another another boy! How exciting!

@AandDM2014 I second the awesomeness of seeing all 3 at once! I can't wait to see your future updates!

@BlueEyedDreamer welcome! 

@Knottie36622473 good luck with your last RE apt! Try to stay positive and relax a little until 10/3!
    IUI #1 & #2- BFN

BabyFruit Ticker 
  • It's been a while since I've been on. Glad to see some new faces! The morning sickness hit me hard the last couple weeks. Awful. I was just starting to feel better when my daughter came down with a head cold. As you can imagine it quickly spread through the house. My son was next, then hubby and now me. I'm hoping I'm on the tail end of things. I had an u/s lady week and the twins seem to be growing well. Both had pretty high heartbeats (180s). Thus my first OB appt after getting released from my RE. Apparently my OB is a cheap ass because his u/s machine is ancient. He could barely even see one of them let alone measure it. I was 9w4d so they should be big enough not to have a problem.ugh. So nothing else is really going on. I have another appt in 3 weeks which I'm soooo excited for. The next one should be awesome considering I will be 13 weeks. Can't wait to see what appears to be actual babies!!! 
  • I lost my doppler and it is so stressful to not know how things are going in there. I have three long weeks between my last RE appointment and my first midwife appointment. I can't imagine being a "fertile" and only having one or two appointments the entire first trimester.
    IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP, DS born Jan 2013
    IVF/ICSI #2 - BFP, DD born Feb 2015
    IVF FET - BFP, due April 2017

• @ConstanceGoodspeed I second loving the appointments! I'm glad that for the first 10 weeks I get to see my babes every single week. It's going to be hard graduating, though I'm hoping that because of the three I'll get extra ultrasounds.

Thanks @halips! I'll actually have an update tomorrow, then my last RE appointment on Friday. I could share the picture here, or I could start an ultrasound thread.
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

• @ConstanceGoodspeed how far along are you? When did you start using the doppler? I want one, but had friends tell me it was useless before 13 or 14 weeks. 

@AandDM2014 I say share them here! :)
    IUI #1 & #2- BFN

BabyFruit Ticker 
  • @aanddm2014 I googled triplet u/s' last night haha. 

@frustrated and ttc my little beans hb was in the 180's last week also. That's super annoying the u/s machine is so dated, hopefully once the babes are bigger the machine will pick them up better. 

I had my first ob apt today. It took what felt like ages (prob only a min) for him to find the hb on the Doppler but it was there. Next Thursday and then my next ob apt in a month. 
  • @pdbird I updated the OP - congrats on another boy! You make a good point about preparing ourselves for delivery (eeek!).

@BlueEyedDreamer Congrats and Welcome!

@AandDM2014 I agree with @babylonghorn16. I have seen USs before on TB, but I can't remember where. That's a cool image and they already look so big!

@frustrated and ttc Bummer! I wonder if your OB would refer you out for an US at a place that specializes if you asked (they probably want to be able to bill for it in-house).

@ConstanceGoodspeed I'm sorry you lost your doppler. :(

@ale9687 and @babylonghorn16 Glad you had a good OB visit!

IVF/FET with PGS
    EDD March 28, 2017
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ladies - If you want to add a pregnancy ticker (week/size tracker) to your signature:
    1. Search for pregnancy ticker at the top of thebump.com and the first option that pops up is a link to the tickers
    2. Select which kind you want
    3. Add your info
    4. Copy HTML code
    2. From the message boards, click on the image of a person (Account Options, Preferences) at the top right of the screen where the Notifications, Inbox, and Bookmarks icons are
    3. On the notification preferences screen, click on Signature Settings on the left under your profile image
    4. Paste the HTML code below your signature text and save - voila!

IVF/FET with PGS
    EDD March 28, 2017
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks @mrygoround! They do seem quite large already, though they're all measuring on time or 1 days behind where they should be.
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

• Good morning! I had my second u/s today, and everything looks great. I'm measuring 7 and 3 and the heart beat is 145. It was crazy to see how much it has grown in just a week! We could clearly make out the head this week, so that was exciting. T
    We decided to graduate from the RE, although she did say if we wanted to come back in before our OB appointment Oct 10th we could. Since I'm not working, I feel like we should save the $50 even though it would be awesome to see the tadpole each week!
    TTC since Dec. 2015
    Beta confirmed 8/22
    EDD 5/1/17
  • Congrats @clt2pwm11! Glad everything is looking good. Why do you have to wait so long for your first OB appointment? It's going to be your lucky day though as October 10th is my birthday! Everyone gets lucky that day! Also, you are LUCKY your RE ultrasounds are only $50! Mine are like $330, every single week!
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

• Congrats on your great ultrasound @clt2pwm11 glad it all went so well! 

It's funny how everyone is 'graduating'. My RE is actually OB too, so we have the option of staying with him and we will probably do that, given he knows our history. 

@AandDM2014 love the picture of all three. Your family will go crazy when you tell them it's 3! I think you need to film that. 

AFM I feel and look so bloated, I swear I look like I'm already 4 months! 
    Me: 38, DH: 40 living in Asia
    TTC since March 2015 with known PCOS and MIF
    IVF in 2015. FET nr 3 in 2016 - BFP. Healthy baby girl born in April 2017.
    Trying for nr 2

• @AandDM2014 We are out of town the week before, and she is booked up until then. I'm not really worried about it. We've seen sprout twice, and things are looking good. I'm trusting mother nature to do her thing at this point!
    TTC since Dec. 2015
    Beta confirmed 8/22
    EDD 5/1/17
  • AandDM2014AandDM2014 member
    edited September 2016
    @flanners1 How nice that you have the option to stay with the doc you already know!

@clt2pwm11 Ah, that makes sense. I had to wait extra time to see the OB I wanted because she was booked.

AFM - I had my first OB visit today and everything went beyond great! All three are still growing, and they were wiggling around, which was awesome! DH finally got to hear the heartbeats (He hasn't been to the last two RE appointment where they played them for me)! I'll be getting a referral to the perinatologist, and will hopefully see him soon. I'm so glad I waited for this OB as she was wonderful for my D&C, and she was again wonderful today! I'll be sad when we move and I don't get to see her anymore.
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31