September 2016 Moms
Options

Weekend Ticker Change

Hi all!  New around here to this board but thought I'd start this up for anyone to join in and share how they are doing.  

How many weeks are you?

What size?

Upcoming appointments?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?

GTKY: If money was of no concern, where would you holiday/vacation?  

Re: Weekend Ticker Change

• Options
    How many weeks are you? 38w2d (today)

What size? Winter melon??

Upcoming appointments? Tomorrow (9/13)

Rants/Raves/Questions? This is my last week of work so I'm looking forward to Friday!! It's a little bitter sweet for me, but I know it's going to be great to have a week to relax before baby arrives!

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? My stomach is feeling more and more tight like there's no room left for expansion. It hurts at times. Heartburn a lot since there's no room. Always craving sweets which is so unlike me. 

GTKY: If money was of no concern, where would you holiday/vacation? Hm...Australia or the Mediterranean would be cool to visit for an extended time. Those places seem like they need time to be explored properly. 
  • Options
    @rock1cherry - Australia sounds lovely to explore.  And I agree for an extended time too! 

How many weeks are you? 38w1d (for today)

What size?  Winter melon.  I still have no clue what this is. 

Upcoming appointments?  Mine is on Friday - complete with NST and u/s.  All because of my rheumatoid arthritis - just keeping an eye on things more closely...and my fluid levels were higher a couple weeks back but now all normal. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I did squats today in between walking.  That was stupid.  My legs are jelly now.  

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? I want all the chocolate milk.  All of it.  I got it for my other kids - is what I told my husband.  Yea, right.  It's all for me :) 

GTKY: If money was of no concern, where would you holiday/vacation?  I would definitely spend a month up in Prince Edward Island - eating lobster and other fresh seafood, biking, and enjoying all the Anne of Green Gables things.  I loved those books and movies growing up and I still can't get away from them.  A totally dream vacation for me.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Chocolate milk and super fresh seafood for the win @sarahm7310

Im in last minute clean the house mode (despite having several days left...) but I'm trying to get it done so I can relax and rest next week when I have a week off. Plus we are expecting visitors so I don't want my house to look like a hobo den. My back is killing. It doesn't take much these days...sucks. Come on body, keep up with me!
  • Options
    How many weeks are you? 38w2d

What size? Winter Melon/pumpkin

Upcoming appointments? Midwife tomorrow and an NST. I'm hoping she'll indulge me and do a membrane sweep. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I seemed to have a ton of energy today. Cleaned my bathroom, which was the last big clean on my list. Had my last appointment with the diabetic nurse, still diet/exercise controlled, woohoo! Went grocery shopping, and then made a huge roast beef dinner for Bear when he got home from work, and went for a nice long walk afterwards. Twas a good day.

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? My back is KILLING me, constantly. Lightning crotch out the ying yang. Sporadic contractions. 

GTKY: If money was of no concern, where would you holiday/vacation?  I would go back to where I lived in Italy, the island of Sardegna. Beautiful tropical paradise, perfect turquoise water to swim in at the beach. Amazing seafood! I want to take my husband there so badly, he's always talking about how my pictures from my time there make him super jealous. One day :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker