October 2015 Moms
Options

Eating schedule

What is your little ones eating schedule and what type of foods do they eat?

Re: Eating schedule

• Options
    Lo gets 8oz formula when she wakes up around 7. 

9am- we do breakfast. Which is usually a banana and french toast and sausage

11am 8oz formula before nap. 

2pm lunch , usually mac and cheese or chicken nuggets with berries. 

5pm dinner, same as lunch or whatever im having

630-700, 8oz formula before bed. 

There are snacks here and there between. 
  • Options
    We are similar to @KristynLee15

7am wake up- nurses off and on for about an hour while we lay in bed
    8-9 breakfast it varies between babyfood, cheese stick, cereal(cheerios, frosted shredded wheat etc), bagel, toast, hotdog (we've had lots of teaching so he doesn't choke), Vienna sausages, pop tarts, etc. sometimes he eats as much as I do! 
    10ish short nursing before nap
    11-12short nursing after nap
    12-1 lunch mac and cheese, a sandwich, left overs from the night before, etc
    2-3 short nursing before and after nap
    5 whatever we're having for dinner. 
    7ish nurses for about a half hour before bed. 

He snacks all all day long as well. He would literally eat all day if I let him. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wakes up around 7.  Depending on how long ago he was up, sometimes he will nurse.
    8-830 breakfast.  Usually oatmeal and fruit.
    Nurse and nap around 930-10.  
    Lunch at noon (ish).  Usually fresh veggies.  Some chicken.  Some more fruit.  Some rice cakes.  
    Nurse and nap around 3.
    Supper around 6-630.  Sometimes baby food along with a bit of what we are eating but usually what we eat.  He had taco meat with cheese and salsa and greek yougurt with fresh lettuce and tomatoes last night.  Bbq salmon and rice with cut up cucumbers the night before.  Then some fruit and cookies.  
    Story time.. Quick nurse and bedtime at 730.

He basically eats whatever now.  He loves food and snacks a lot during the day.
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• Options
    5-7am - nurse
    7am - Food breakfast: baby cereal, banana, watermellon, toast spread with fruit puree, etc. One day last week, he had stir fry for breakfast. He usually just eats one of these items.
    8-11am - nurse 1-3 times as needed.
    12-5pm - (w/sitter) I send a 6oz bottle, a puree, and a solid veggie/meat option. What he eats varies a lot from day to day. 
    5pm - nurse
    6pm - Whatever we eat (broccoli, ground beef, peppers, rice, noodles, bacon, turkey, cauliflower, potatoes, beans, etc). 
    6-8pm nurse before bed

LO has food sensitivities, so we avoid dairy, egg, and corn products/derivatives. He LOVES real meat and would eat that all of the time!
  • Options
    momma2charmomma2char member
    edited August 2016
    7:30am- wake up, bottle
    8/8:30am- breakfast
    9am- bottle
    12- snack
    1pm- lunch and bottle
    3:30pm- bottle and snack
    5:30-dinner
    6:30/7- bedtime bottle

she has purées mixed with oatmeal, Greek yogurt, cheese, cut up fruit and veggies, sandwiches (PB&J, meat and cheese), chicken, scrambled eggs, rice, Cheerios, basically everything we eat... Just cut up into pieces :smile:  still has 2 overnight bottles (takes formula in a sippy cup)
  • Options
    615-630, wakeup 
    7-715, 6 oz bottle
    830, breakfast 
    1015-1130, nap
    1145, 6 oz bottle 
    1230, lunch 
    230-330, nap
    330, 6 oz bottle 
    545-600, dinner 
    730, 6 oz bottle  
    He usually wakes during the night and great a 6 oz bottle. 

Breakfast - oatmeal and fruit
    Lunch/dinner - some of his favorites are steamed zucchini/squash, carrots, sweet potato, rice with beans and avocado, moong dal, tofu. I usually give a fruit with lunch and dinner, his favs are blueberries, bananas, strawberries, grapes, watermelon, mango, apples, and peaches. 

We don't do purees anymore because he wants to feed himself. I've started giving him pouches of mixed fruit which he likes but still needs a little help. 
  • Options
    7am - Bottle 
    9am - breakfast (toast with peanut butter , berries, or oatmeal )
    10:30am - Nap
    11:30am - wake and bottle 
    1:00pm - lunch ( whatever I'm having , he handles food really well ... And halved blue berries basically with any meal he loves them )
    2:30 - Nap
    3:30 - wake and bottle 
    5pm - Dinner 
    7:30 - bottle 
    8pm - goodnight !!!!