Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Weekend Randoms

What has everyone been up to?

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility

Re: Weekend Randoms

• Options
    @nytino24 H has had the same bloody nose from blowing his nose so much lately! I hope you feel better soon!

We had a relaxing weekend since we were so busy with friends in town last weekend. We just watched football and played with the puppy yesterday. I'm leaving this week to go visit my niece and brand new nephew, so I should probably do some cleaning this afternoon. 
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yesterday I worked in the morning then went to a bar to watch the gator game.  Today we're headed to Sea World
  • Options

@purplg8r Heeeeeeey! Another Gator here!!! 
  • Options
    @Elyse1384 I loved Bad Moms!! Such a funny movie, most of our theater was clapping at the end!

Spent yesterday sitting at home alone, watching Friends and doing laundry. Then went to the IL's last night for dinner and to watch some college football. Got to run some errands today with my mom, always nice to spend time with her. Now relaxing before my sand volleyball game this evening.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I mowed the lawn (a fiasco that ended up with dog shit all over my new pants and rolling my right ankle 3 times. Coordination for the win!) and did a Mary Kay party yesterday since my best friend just became a consultant. Did I mentioned how much makeup I typically wear? Like, none. Every time I was told to choose a color for my eyes or blush, I went slackjawed. 

Today DH and I are just hanging out and going grocery shopping for our meals this week. I much rather go watch Bad Mom's though!
  • Options
    Yesterday was work and running errands, today we went to church then apple picking with freinds. It was beautiful weather and a great time.
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    @Sirius37 I've just started wearing more makeup, mostly to cover acne scars so I don't look like I'm fresh out of college (even though I kinda am). It's actually Monday morning here in Korea so I missed the whole weekend randoms. DH and I saw Through the Looking Glass which just came out here and I loved it. Alice in Wonderland was my favorite movie as a kid, I'm not sure if I ever read the book or not though. We also got some good produce at a Korean supermarket which was a lot fresher than the stuff we get at the commissary on post. Work is going to be a hard one. We have no internet/network access and a week long class coming in to use the computer lab, which is hard to do without internet/network access. You can't even log on to use powerpoint :(  
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018