1st Trimester

Feeling hopeless and confused.

So, I got my BFP on 8/26 after being about 7 days late for my period. I freaked out and went to the emergency room where they said my hcg was 300 which put me at 3 weeks pregnant. I called the ob doctor and they did another blood draw 4 days later. My hcg had only went up to 500 but they said based on my lmp I was almost 6 weeks. My cycle ranges from 28 to 32 days normally. 11 days after my first blood draw my hcg was only at 2000. Basically it was slow to double but finally did on my last draw. When I found out I was pregnant I had all of the classic symptoms minus the nausea. Now two weeks later my breasts are barely sore and I don't even feel pregnant most of the time. And I have been having period like bleeding for a week now. Going for repeat blood work and u/s today and I have NO idea what is going to happen. I keep expecting to miscarry but hadn't as of three days ago. I am 37 years old and had a eptopic pregnancy 10 yrs ago where they removed a tube. 4 years ago I miscarried before I even knew I was pregnant. My SO is 42 and thought he was sterile ( obviously not). 
Long story, I know and I apologize. After two weeks of worry, frustration, joy and every other emotion known to man I am hoping once again that today I will finally have some piece of mind.

Re: Feeling hopeless and confused.

• I don't have any answers for you, I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry you're having to go through that limbo...been there, done that...it sucks. Hang in there. 

TTC #1 Since October 2012
    DX PCOS May 2013
    Clomid 50-150mg- No Response
    Moved to RE October 2013
    Nov. 2013: IUI #1 Letrozole + Ovidrel = BFN
    Dec. 2013: IUI #2 Letrozole + Ovidrel= BFP on 1/8/2014 !! EDD 9/17/2014
    Beta #1 (12 dpo): HCG 27, Progesterone 15 (starting on supplements)
    Beta #2 (15 dpo): HCG 297, Progesterone 29
    Beta #3 (17 dpo): HCG 667, Progesterone 34
    1st Ultrasound 1/28 (6 weeks + 1) Baby measuring exactly as it should, HB 118!
    2nd Ultrasound 2/5 Baby measuring 7w4d, HB 133. Everything looks perfect!
    3rd Ultrasound 4/29 (A/S) Our Baby BOY is measuring perfectly and everything looked great! HB160
    Diagnosed with Pre-E at 36 weeks, placed on bed rest, induction schedule for 37 weeks. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 on 7/30/15 EDD 4/7/16 MC @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3 on 7/23/16 EDD 3/30/16
  • What you are going through sounds awful.  I don't think anyonw knows the answers oyou are looking for, for sure.  Do that ultrasound - that will give you something to hold on to - and PLEASE post what happens.  We are all rooting for you! I am also prone to worry and something said this to me on this board which I found helped:  you never know what tomorrow brings, take it one day at a time.  Today, you are pregnant.  
    Me:  35 year old FTM, a busy city banker living in London, and a constant worrier. 
    My DH:  French guy, car fanatic, best husband ever.  
    Our baby boy:  Due on 17 April, currently 37 weeks.  I can't believe it - I made it to full term!!!! 
    Last measurement:  3150 gs at 37+1!  This is going to be a big baby :)
  • Loading the player...
  • So, I got my BFP on 8/26 after being about 7 days late for my period. I freaked out and went to the emergency room where they said my hcg was 300 which put me at 3 weeks pregnant. I called the ob doctor and they did another blood draw 4 days later. My hcg had only went up to 500 but they said based on my lmp I was almost 6 weeks. My cycle ranges from 28 to 32 days normally. 11 days after my first blood draw my hcg was only at 2000. Basically it was slow to double but finally did on my last draw. When I found out I was pregnant I had all of the classic symptoms minus the nausea. Now two weeks later my breasts are barely sore and I don't even feel pregnant most of the time. And I have been having period like bleeding for a week now. Going for repeat blood work and u/s today and I have NO idea what is going to happen. I keep expecting to miscarry but hadn't as of three days ago. I am 37 years old and had a eptopic pregnancy 10 yrs ago where they removed a tube. 4 years ago I miscarried before I even knew I was pregnant. My SO is 42 and thought he was sterile ( obviously not). 
    Long story, I know and I apologize. After two weeks of worry, frustration, joy and every other emotion known to man I am hoping once again that today I will finally have some piece of mind.
    No answers here for you but I wish you all the best. Please keep us updated
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Praying you have some piece of mind, wishing you the best.
  • So, after 3 long weeks I am accepted for a d&c tomorrow morning. They are not sure "of the placement" of the pregnancy. My options were d&c or methotrexate. I opted for d&c first because of the harsh side effects of the methotrexate. I am likely to end up having to do both. Thank you ladies for your support and I wish you all the best.
  • I am so sorry to hear that. Prayers that the d&c goes smoothly and you'll have your rainbow baby soon. 

TTC #1 Since October 2012
    DX PCOS May 2013
    Clomid 50-150mg- No Response
    Moved to RE October 2013
    Nov. 2013: IUI #1 Letrozole + Ovidrel = BFN
    Dec. 2013: IUI #2 Letrozole + Ovidrel= BFP on 1/8/2014 !! EDD 9/17/2014
    Beta #1 (12 dpo): HCG 27, Progesterone 15 (starting on supplements)
    Beta #2 (15 dpo): HCG 297, Progesterone 29
    Beta #3 (17 dpo): HCG 667, Progesterone 34
    1st Ultrasound 1/28 (6 weeks + 1) Baby measuring exactly as it should, HB 118!
    2nd Ultrasound 2/5 Baby measuring 7w4d, HB 133. Everything looks perfect!
    3rd Ultrasound 4/29 (A/S) Our Baby BOY is measuring perfectly and everything looked great! HB160
    Diagnosed with Pre-E at 36 weeks, placed on bed rest, induction schedule for 37 weeks. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 on 7/30/15 EDD 4/7/16 MC @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3 on 7/23/16 EDD 3/30/16