May 2017 Moms

Introduction and EDD!

Re: Introduction and EDD!

• So glad to see you here @MollyandD !! FX for your take home baby!! So glad your wishful thinking is this a line, isn't it a line turned into a legit line!!
    Me: 33 / DH: 35
    Married: Nov 2006
    DD: Sept 2010
    DS: June 2013
    BFP #3 - EDD 5.13.16
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi Ladies- 
    I'm so excited to be on this board, I had an early miscarriage at 6 weeks in June- no period and I'm pregnant again.
    I had a positive ovulation test August 15, since my cycles are wonky I'm going by that with an EDD of May 8.
    First OB apt on Sept. 27. Praying for a sticky baby. 
    I have a 4 year old little boy and have been trying for 3 years for baby #2. 
  • Hello! Just got my bfp today! I have a 3 1/2 year old and a 17 month old! I still nurse my 17 month old and don't plan to stop. I nursed my oldest until she self weaned around 3. I had a c section with my first and a home birth with my second. Home birth again with this baby! I am so excited! We were not trying, I have had 3 periods since having our last baby. 
  • Hi ladies! Got my BFP yesterday & EDD is 5/16. We have a son that will be a year old on Sunday. 
  • Hi to all you lovely ladies & congrats to all :)

I got my BFP on 9/2 at 11DPO and EDD is 5/12/17 (which is the week before our one year wedding anniversary!). My husband and I are both 32, this is our first pregnancy.

@aliciad224 - I am with you on the anxiety! I never imagined how anxious I would feel after getting the BFP. I have just been overthinking everything that could go wrong. I'm almost too scared to be happy yet :/

I am anxiously awaiting a call from my OB's office to schedule my first prenatal visit.

Good luck to everyone, I'm excited to get to know you better!

BFP #1 9/2/16, MMC @ 8w5d, D&E 10/20/16
    BFP #2 12/17/16, EDD 8/26/17
    L born at 35+6 on 7/28/17 <3
  • Hi everyone! DH and I got lucky. We got our BFP on my first cycle. Really surprising to both of us because I tend to have irregular/long cycles. First BFP was at 9 DPO on 8/31. So, I'm still super early at 4 weeks 2 days...EDD May 15. This will be our first and we couldn't be happier.  
  • Hello! Just got my bfp today! I have a 3 1/2 year old and a 17 month old! I still nurse my 17 month old and don't plan to stop. I nursed my oldest until she self weaned around 3. I had a c section with my first and a home birth with my second. Home birth again with this baby! I am so excited! We were not trying, I have had 3 periods since having our last baby. 
    HBAC? Strong work, mama. ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hello everyone! I got my very dark BFP this evening (9/7). My EDD is 5/9 from my LMP. I am still in shock as I was on the pill. I have a 21 month old daughter and we were hoping to start trying for #2 in November. Looks like we got the ball rolling a little earlier! 

Looking forward to getting to know you ladies and having healthy pregnancies!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hello and Congrats everyone!

EDD: May 10 which is also my birthday!

We have one son that is 2 year and 2 months so they will be around 3 years apart.
  • We have been trying to conceive since March and finally took it serious in August and now I am 4w4d pregnant. EDD is may 18th. This will be my second child. She turned 1 in August. 
  • Hi everybody! BFP 8/31, EDD May 10, 2016. Had blood work done on 9/1 and 9/6, and things seem to be moving in the right direction. I have had 2 miscarriages in the past, which is why they had me get blood work done early. I have a 15 month old son, so they'll be just under 2 yrs apart. 
  • Hi everyone!! I got my BFP on 9/3 and my EDD is 5/8.  It's my 1st pregnancy and it was a little of a surprise. We were planning to start trying this month so we were so excited to learn we actually conceived last month!

I'm 30 and husband is 31. I'm a little nervous since this is my 1st pregnancy. It also seems so unreal at this point. I can't wait until the 1st ultrasound. I'm hoping that will make it all seem real. I'm a little nervous about getting the extreme exhaustion everyone talks about. Am a nurse and I work nights.  I also hope the nausea doesn't get too bad....I don't want to puke on any patients, lol!  :D

I hope everyone out there has a safe and healthy pregnancy!!! <3
  • Hi all! I'm happy and a little sad to be here (for petty reasons of course). I got my BFP on 9/4. I'm not sure of my due date this go round... I haven't been tracking cycles. Anyway, I am a married since June 2012, DS born June 13, DD June 15. Thus my sadness of my first non June life event.  I will try to read the board and catch up for a couple days, then hopefully be active this time. I have been on the bump before with both of my kids mostly as a lurker, then kind of left with the masses awhile back. Looking forward to getting to know all you ladies.
  • Hello!! I got my BFP 9/4! EDD is 5/8. This is baby #2 for us. DD just turned three in August. I'm super excited for her to be a big sister! Looking forward to getting to know all of you! 
  • Hi everyone! We got out BFP on September 4. Due date around May 15. DH's birthday is May 16. 

We we have suffered two MC the past year so we are hoping this one sticks. I'm 40 and had a child when I was 17. My daughter is now 23.
  • MSU0514 said:
    Hi everyone!! I got my BFP on 9/3 and my EDD is 5/8.  It's my 1st pregnancy and it was a little of a surprise. We were planning to start trying this month so we were so excited to learn we actually conceived last month!

I'm 30 and husband is 31. I'm a little nervous since this is my 1st pregnancy. It also seems so unreal at this point. I can't wait until the 1st ultrasound. I'm hoping that will make it all seem real. I'm a little nervous about getting the extreme exhaustion everyone talks about. Am a nurse and I work nights.  I also hope the nausea doesn't get too bad....I don't want to puke on any patients, lol!  :D

Congrats @MSU0514. I'm a nurse as well as was working 12 hour nights in the ICU until I had my first son last year. Now I'm in the PACU.  I had nausea for about 2 weeks and these ginger pills/capsules really helped during the shift. Good luck! 

DS1 7/24/15

DS2 5/7/17

• MSU0514 said:
    Hi everyone!! I got my BFP on 9/3 and my EDD is 5/8.  It's my 1st pregnancy and it was a little of a surprise. We were planning to start trying this month so we were so excited to learn we actually conceived last month!

I'm a night nurse as well. My nausea always seemed to be worse at night (the 4:00 hour was rough!) lots of saltines and lemony/ginger things helped.  I *did* throw up in a patients room (ya not my finest moment) but I work in labor and delivery so at least my patients were sympathetic :) 
                     imageimage
    Anniversary
  • I am new to the bump but not new to motherhood.

BFP: Aug 30
    EDD: May 14/17 (Mother's Day)

I have a blended family; boy C 16, girl M 14 are mine and step son K 20, step daughter M 15 and  step son N 13... And yet here we are hoping for one together
  • Hello! Excited to be here, BFP on 9/4 and EDD is 5/14. My DH and I have one DD who will be 2 in Dec. Experienced one late mc earlier this year, so hoping this one sticks! 

• Hi everyone! I am so happy to be joining the May 2017 group. I got my BFP on 8/27 and my due date should be around May 5th. My DH and I have one DD who will turn 3 this Fall. My first doctors appointment isn't scheduled until mid October. 

I look forward to getting to know everyone!!! 
  • Hi.  Got my BFP today. ADD is 5/4/17. DD is 13 mos.
    Married 8/29/09
    MC: 9/14
    Goober #1 born: 8/17/15
    MC: 9/16
    Goober # 2 EDD: 6/27/17
  • @mborn24 I think I remember you from A14! I've changed my pic but I was pretty active there. I go here too just got my BFP this am!

@jatwal128
     Hello from TTGP! I remember you and how nice you were even though I didn't post a bunch!

Trying for two cycles but tracking and PNV for 5. Got my BFP this am at cd31 but since I've had irregular cycles not sure EDD I think 5/19. I have a two and a half year old and was planning three years apart so should be about perfect!! Due to husbands job relocation we are living with MIL so you all can look forward to helping me deal lol! Can't wait to join you all in H&H 9 mo! 
  • Hi! Found out on 8-30 but I was sure for a week before a BFP. (Vague hungry/nauseated feeling that is exactly how I felt a week after conceiving me first two) 
    I have two, DD is 3 and DS is 1. Both July babies, so we are happy to have a new birth month. 
    EDD is May 15
    Me:33/DH: 34
    Married: July 28, 2012
    DD: July 29, 2013
    DS: July 1, 2015
    Current EDD: May 15, 2017
  • Hi! I'm super excited to join y'all!  I just got my BFP today, after trying for 7 months.  Due date-May 23. This will be my third little one- we have a DD almost 3 years old and a DD almost 1 year old. I had a lot of fun being a part of the November 2015 BMB, and hope this board will be just as fun :)
  • @anna2091 I visited Denmark last year and loved it! My husband and I would love to live there at some point! We fell in love with Copenhagen. 
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • @NotAPlaya-JustCrushAlot I recognised your screen name!! I'm glad to see you here too
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • oh hey! JCWhitey I think I recognize your name... you were in July 13 too, correct? 
    Me:33/DH: 34
    Married: July 28, 2012
    DD: July 29, 2013
    DS: July 1, 2015
    Current EDD: May 15, 2017
  • Hi everyone! My name is Jamie and due date is May 18th- bfp Sunday faint and solid this morning. Just had a mmc two months ago but feeling optimistic. I have a daughter who will be 11 months in a couple of weeks- I was a member of November 15 moms but she decided to join the party a month early! So glad to have somewhere to go thru the tedium of the 1rst trimester!