Pregnant after IF

***3rd Trimester Check-In / Week of September 5th***

PiperellaPiperella member
edited September 2016 in Pregnant after IF
This is a weekly check in for the mommies who have made it to the 3rd trimester!!! If you are in week 28 or past, feel free to join in on the weekly fun.

If you're just joining us, please post a mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD, how many beans, if you know the sex(es) and how you have been feeling in your 3rd trimester along with any appointments you may have this week or had recently.

QOTW:  Share a picture that sums up how you're feeling right now in the 3rd trimester!  It can be a real picture, meme, gif, whatever!  

If you have updated bump pics, please share! We love seeing these baby bellies!!! Or if you'd like to share a pic of your little one's nursery, feel free to share that cuteness as well! 

3rd Trimester mommies and their little bundles:
@Piperella: EDD 10/2/16 with a little boy
@Morningstar80: EDD 10/18/16 with a little boy
@laur2444: EDD 10/19/16 with a little boy
@Jerseygirl856: EDD 10/20/16 with a little girl
@sassysd7: EDD 10/31/16 with a little girl and a little boy
@tvh1982: EDD 11/11/16 with a little girl
@ZoeFer: EDD 11/14/16 with a little girl
@Rachd110: EDD 11/19/16 on team green
@mskeenan: EDD 11/20/16 with a little boy

Congratulations to all our new moms!
@katie121209 -  Scarlett Adeline, born on 8/25
@chrissym126 - Daniel, born on 8/28
@kennelchick - Emilia Maura, born on 8/28

Also, if someone else would be so kind to step up to take this over in the next week or so, I'd be most grateful. :)  Thanks!

Re: ***3rd Trimester Check-In / Week of September 5th***

• tvh1982tvh1982 member
    edited September 2016
    Hello lovely ladies.
    Babywise nothing new to report. Won't have any check ups for a while.
    Just extremely busy and stressing to get everything ready, that I am thankfull that my little girl moves around a lot when I sit down.
    Getting those reasuring kicks is wonderful. And I actually see her move too. My friends 3 year old was talking/singing to my belly and touching it and suddenly my little girl decided to move around. Ella (the 3 year old) looked at me with big eyes and went 'woooooh' :) Its was so cute.

I have used the following picture before on this forum..but it is exactly how I feel right now.

I normally take over after you @piperella, but I hope someone else will do it this time, as my mind is working overhours getting all this paperwork done for my big move.

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Hi ladies! 29 weeks and 4 days. I can't believe it's already September. Time is flying by. 

My baby has me craving for sweets all the time! I'm usually a savory person, but now all I want is cake, chocolate, cookies and ice cream! 

• Loading the player...
  • Jerseygirl856Jerseygirl856 member
    edited September 2016
    Hi ladies! 34 weeks on Thursday and it's becoming more real that I have so much to do on my to-do list. Still working full time and these long hours on my feet are brutal. My sciatica gets more painful with each week. 
    @Piperella I'm not sure if I can post from my mobile but if so I would take over after you if no one else volunteers. Just need to know how it's done. 
    @tvh1982 how cute is that! 
    @Rachd110 my appetite has increased greatly as of recently. I used to have a major sweet tooth now it's more savory. 
  • @Morningstar80 I literally laughed out loud when I saw your image. I just started my third trimester and already having difficulty picking things up. 
  • Hello all ! I am 30w+3d today and everything goes well. I had an appointment today, I am happy to learn that I passed my 3 hour glucose test (even though the numbers are at the limit). That test was a torture. I told the doctor that i have increased discharge and they found yeast infection so now I need to get yeast cream over 7 nights. Did anyone use those ? Dr said it is completely safe but it feels weird to stick up an applicator while the baby is so close. 
    Last night , it was so hard to be comfortable at the couch :) I had to ask DH to do every little thing for me because I simply could not get out of the couch :) I think he was enjoying to watch me trying roll over to get out of the couch every time. So I chose this meme.
  • @ZoeFer - I had to use the cream, but not with the applicator.  It did wonders for me though so I hope you have good results from it!

I hadn't updated because I'm lazy.  I had my 36w U/S Tuesday and found out that Flint has flipped head down so I'm very excited about that.  I still know there is a chance he can flip back around but I'm hoping he listens to me and is a good little baby.  Tomorrow I have my Ob appt where we do my first measurements on dilation and such.. not looking forward to that as much (but at least we don't have to talk about external versions and such).

I just got called out on my waddling yesterday.  It hurt my feelings a tiny bit as I thought I had been doing pretty well, but obviously I'm growing like crazy in these past few weeks. I can't believe Sunday I will be 37 weeks!
    Image result for pregnancy meme waddle

• @Piperella l was standing in line at the store and the cashier blurted out," you look like you're about to pop!". I'm happy that I finally look pregnant but I was bit hurt because then everyone was staring. I gave an awkward smile and hurried out. 
  • @jerserygirl856 aww.. I'm sorry!  There's just no going back once a comment is made.. it's hard to erase it from your memory.  I guess I'll just embrace it now. :)
  • Hey everyone! 34 + 1 today! It's crazy how fast the time is going by....I def don't feel ready to have my little guy here semi soon!!! Had my growth scan with MFM today....he's doing good and weighs 4 pounds 2 ounces now! They seem pleased with his growth pattern, and even though his abdominal circumference is measuring small, it is still trending up which is a good sign. I'll continue doing my NST tests twice a week and fluid checks and will see MFM for another growth scan in 2 weeks. At this point I'm just so tired of all the appointments.....I feel like I live in the office it's so frustrating. Going 2 to 3 times a week is no picnic that's for sure! At least the end is in sight!!! Glad everyone else is doing well!! I hear ya @jerseygirl856 about the comments....I didn't really even look pregnant at all until 30ish weeks, but the comments about finally looking pregnant now are starting to get annoying! Yes I get it, you can tell I'm pregnant....great!!! LOL can't wait till after I deliver and getting my butt back to pre pregnancy weight!!
  • @laur2444 I'm so happy to see that your LO weight is trending up! Sorry to hear about all your appointments. I'm sure it's frustrating but thankfully you are in the home stretch. 

Thanks @Piperella. I'll try to as well :)
  • Hi @zoefer, I did have a yeast infection, but they don't let us use the applicator, only our hands as to avoid pushing it up to far while being pregnant. 
    But I had no problem using it and I was quick yeast free :)

**********************************************************************************************************************************

• @laur2444 congrats on the growth! I'm happy for you that our little one is fattening up!

My little peanut is still a little peanut. After losing a little it off weight, she is starting to gain and today has surpassed her birth weight! She is 3lbs 3.3 oz and starting to take a little food by mouth! I can't wait to take my little munchkin home. 
  • Thanks for checkin in @kennelchick!!! How long do they think until you can bring her home?? Are you just living at the hospital basically? Give us some more pics of that cutie!!!
  • I get up in the morning, pump, get dressed and go sit with her/hold her. They make me go back and forth between holding her and having her in the incubator. I stay all day, go home and do it all again the next day. The hospital is 45min away, but can be twice as far with traffic and any construction. She's worth it! I'm also pumping every 2 to 3 hrs because she doesn't have much of a suck/swallow ability yet. 

Today was a good day! Her weight is up and she surpassed her birth weight. The temp on her incubator is almost to room temperature and they stopped giving her caffeine  (which they do to help with breathing) and she ate 3ml of milk! Hopefully just another 2ish weeks, but who knows. 

• She's beautiful, @kennelchick!  Thank you for keeping us updated!!!  I'm so happy she is above her birth weight and is doing better each day!
  • Way to go Emilia Maura with putting on weight. And go mumma @kennelchick to make sure she does! Girl power :)

AFM, I spend 5 hours at the women's clinic as my LO decided to stop moving since Friday afternoon. I did get an occasional kick, but no proper movement and boy did I try. 
    At the clinic they put me on the monitor and then forgot about me. So was on it for over an hour. Some kicks got registrated and a nice heartbeat. Yet also contractions got registrated (the ones I was told to ignore) that with the pressure I've been having as she's ready to come out and decrease of movement they felt like a doctor should look at it.
    After waiting some more, as I wasn't an emergency I got to wait a looooong time. I got to see my little girl, moving! I just don't feel her. She is laying ready, like ready ready as they had trouble getting a proper measurement of her head as its all the way down there. Which explains the pressure.
    Due to previous pre-stage of cervix cancer they checked my cervix as its been shortened. But it's actually an average size and closed.
    So conclusion: my little girl was just being a little shit to not move proper, as she did once I got home to get some sleep, I'll keep having pressure the rest of the way and can keep ignoring the fake contractions. 

• @tvh1982 sounds like you will have your hands full when she gets here and loves to keep you on your toes!  Hopefully you can rest up some today. Glad the both of you are doing okay! 
  • @tvh1982 so glad that everything was fine with LO! She seems anxious to make her entrance but hopefully she stays cooking. 
  • She does keep me on my toes @piperella, boy did she scare me there for a few hours.
    Someone is indeed ready, but her mummy isn't yet, so hope indeed she stays in there cooking a wee bit @jerseygirl856.
    Today she was just her usually self with regular movement. (And I'll just ignore the rest like I've been told)