June 2016 Moms

HD/BD 9-7

Let see those cuties!

Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: HD/BD 9-7

• Loading the player...

• The boys were 14 weeks yesterday, and I started packing up their 0-3 month clothes.  It's hard to believe that a whole season has already passed since they were born. I'm getting excited for fall and the holidays with all my boys, but I'm also sad to never have little newborn babies again. 
  • We had some pictures taken of Lillyana on Sunday at a local studio and I'm so happy with how they turned out.  She was 11w 4d in these.  It was so hard to chose prints and even harder not to spend a fortune to print them all!  We did get a disk with rights though.
    TTC #1 Since May 2011 ~ Everyone Welcome
    Me (34): DOR d/t chemo/radiation, Immature Endometrial Lining, Hypothyroidism
    DH (35): MFI d/t testicular torsion and removal, Low T, Oligospermia, Anti-Sperm Antibodies, Currently on T supplements
    Sept '11-April '13 ~  Testing, failed multiple MFI treatments, saving & TONS of praying
    January 2014 ~ IVF/ICSI & PGS ~ no response to stims ~ converted to IUI ~ BFN
    February 2014 ~ On to donor embyros ~ 5 blasts!!! 
    March 2014 ~ FET #1 ~ Transferred 2 blasts ~ BFN
    July 2014 ~ Kliman's mock cycle with endometrial function test
    Sample too small for EFT, HE slide showed immature cells
    New protocol planned, saving for another biopsy for EFT
    January 2015 ~ Considering adoption options
    April 2015 ~ Privately arranged adoption of planned pregnancy
    DD#1 ~ Lillyana Violet Marie born 6/15/16, Finalized adoption 12/20/16
    July 13, 2018 ~ BFP....WTF?!?!
    7/16 Beta #1 ~ 466...7/18 Beta #2 ~ 1,077...7/23 Beta #3 ~ 5,291
    7/23 US #1 ~ 1 gestational sac seen and yolk sac
    7/30 US #2 and 1st OB appt ~ 1 perfectly round gestational sac, 1 perfect yolk sac and 1 teeny tiny heart beat seen!!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

• @Love4Labs326

I can relate to spending a fortune on newborn pictures!  Ours were taken by a well-known photographer here in San Diego and it almost cost as much as our mortgage payment  :#
  • Lily was 11 weeks yesterday and is getting so big. She wears 3-6 and 6 month clothes. We have found carters runs small and she has grown out of the 6 month leggings. Still size 1 diapers but will be moving to size 2 as soon as the box is empty. She smiles and talks all day and sleeps through the night. Crazy how fast our babies are growing.
  • @Love4Labs326

I can relate to spending a fortune on newborn pictures!  Ours were taken by a well-known photographer here in San Diego and it almost cost as much as our mortgage payment  :#
    I live in San Diego and our newborn/infant photographer just moved!  It took me so long to narrow her down!  Do you recommend yours?  
  • KaylaR628 said:
    @Love4Labs326

I live in San Diego and our newborn/infant photographer just moved!  It took me so long to narrow her down!  Do you recommend yours?  
    Yes she is awesome!  She has a studio on her property here in Fallbrook where we live, but she travels all the way up to OC.  She is a published photographer and has worked with celebrities, so her price definitely reflects that (hence my comment on mortgage payment!!). Her name is Carrie Sandoval. 
  • Day late here as well Everly Harper is 14weeks today. She only loves mommy and her brother if anyone else picks her up she puts her bottom lip out and cries. She's loves to nap and chat!