Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

First miscarriage

We found out yesterday we are having a miscarriage we were around 5 weeks.  I honestly don't know how to react or feel besides sad and heartbroken. The moments come and go. We barley told anyone hadn't even got to tell family, yesterday I called my mom to tell her I lost my baby. But I feel like I can't even acknowledge publicly I lost my baby as we were so early and hadn't told anyone really. And then I feel I blame myself I stressed myself out, I didn't take it easy, and I feel people will judge since we weren't very far along it was just a small little appleseed I didn't even get to see it. I just don't know how to react. I know we can and will try again but I just keep thinking what if,what would, was it a girl a boy, would it have looked like mommy or daddy we had ideas and plans and thoughts and a baby announcment idea all ready. I was feel a better about it as my due date was around the time we lost my grandma it felt special. As I was walking into the hospital I knew I lost the baby, I saw a newborn family walk out and I felt happy for them a sadness that I was walking in to be told my baby was gone. I waited for the ultrasound to rule out ectopic pregnancy and saw two new moms coming out with their ultrasound pictures and all I could think is ill never see this baby. 
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: First miscarriage