Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

New here, 1st loss

This past Thursday I miscarried our baby. This would have been our 2nd child. We were 13 weeks 1 day when it actually happened. I had experienced some brown to pink spotting two days before that had some clots so I called to see if I needed to come in and they said since I had no cramping and it wasn't bright red it should be ok. This went on for a couple days. Usually just enough to show a small amount of brown discharge on a liner so we thought I was fine. Thursday my husband and I went out to the tractor show we always do this time of year and I felt ok till about lunch time. I got a little crampy but nothing unmanageable so I thought I was fine. We went to get up from lunch and I felt a rush so I went to the bathroom. At that time I passed a large amount of blood and the baby. We went to the hospital after to be sure I was ok. They ran some blood tests and did an ultrasound to confirm and sent us home. I'm not completely sure how to feel but we have a lot of support from our friends and family. I am 25 and my husband will be 29 this month so I'm sure we will try again. We just don't know when yet. Our little girl is 15 months now so we have time I guess. 

Re: New here, 1st loss

• I'm so sorry for your loss.  It's great you have a lot of support! Hang in there
    <a href="http://www.lightshinesbright.com/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">My faith-filled pregnancy loss blog</a><br>
  • I am so sorry. 

Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

Expecting Baby Bean February 2017
  • Loading the player...
  • Im so sorry for your loss.  Hugs. 
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.  Thoughts and prayers are with you
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm keeping you in my heart tonight. 
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • I am so sorry. It's ok not to know how to feel. 
  • I am sorry for your loss