April 2016 Moms

Omg!! Doesn't it feel like...

We were all just pregnant!! My LO is 5 months old as of yesterday.... and my other babe will be 6 in two weeks. Where does the time go!!??

Re: Omg!! Doesn't it feel like...

• Yes! Just this evening as I was putting DS (5 months a week from today, what?!) to bed and snuggling him a little bit, I was remembering the first time I held him right after he was born. I thought I loved him then, but it pales in comparison to how much I love him now! 
  • I know. 5 months old on Thursday. I also have a 7 and 3 year old. It's just going too too fast.
  • Loading the player...
  • Agreed!  The first day of school was today in our city and ohmygosh, my baby will be going to school in 5 years!  
  • They say "you'll be an old pro in a few months" and it's so true! I wasn't confident in much when I brought LO home from the NICU, and questioned/Googled every decision. Now it's so easy to trust my instinct and just tell myself "yeah, that method is great for that family, and it's one of many methods" and just do whatever I feel works for us
  • My babe just started Kindergarten too! It's so bittersweet 
  • Trying to soak up all the snuggles while I can... These moments are fleeting. DH is trying to convince me that R should move to her own room rather than moving the crib to our room now that she is outgrowing the arm's reach, but I am just not ready for her to be so far away from me all night long!
    kids with flags
  • brenlo42 said:
    Trying to soak up all the snuggles while I can... These moments are fleeting. DH is trying to convince me that R should move to her own room rather than moving the crib to our room now that she is outgrowing the arm's reach, but I am just not ready for her to be so far away from me all night long!
    I totally understand. We kept our first 2 in a crib in our room until they were a little over 6 months. This one will be in with us for over year because of downsizing while we build a house. I'm enjoying every minute of it!
  • My babe sleeps with me lol. My oldest did too.