October 2016 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change 09.06.16

How many weeks? 

What size is baby?

Upcoming appointments?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?

GTKY: How was your Labor Day weekend? Do anything fun? 
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 09.06.16

• Options
    How many weeks? 
    36 weeks

What size is baby?
    A papaya, allegedly.

Upcoming appointments?
    I'm sitting in the exam room as I type waiting to get checked!

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Just. Waiting.

I think I may be leaking amniotic fluid, so that will be checked shortly. No cravings or aversions to note.

We pretty much just fawned over DS all weekend, which was fun :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many weeks? 34 this week!

What size is baby? A large bag of potato chips (that I want to eat lol)

Upcoming appointments? I go back next Friday, September 16 and every week after that!

Rants/Raves/Questions? I am currently very whiny. I have a lot of feelings and am stressed and everything bothers me lol

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? I feel like I go from STARVING to uncomfortably stuffed way too fast and the cycle just repeats every 2-3 hours. It's annoying. I'm not usually much of a snacker, just a big meal eater, so it's cramping my style. But small meals more often is supposed to be better for you so maybe it'll create a good habit!

GTKY: How was your Labor Day weekend? Do anything fun? I had a visit with a friend and her 2 year old and we danced to soul man from the Blues Brothers a lot and that was super cute. Other than that, tried to relax and do some things on our baby checklist! 

• Options
    How many weeks? 35!

What size is baby? A pineapple

Upcoming appointments? Reg check up this Saturday 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Same as @AllyTheKid just waiting lol

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Mild swelling and Joint pain in my fingers every morning, going to ask my doctor about it at my appointment this weekend

GTKY: How was your Labor Day weekend? Do anything fun? Nice and relaxing, yesterday i got to hang out with one of my friends whom i haven't seen all year. Did a little shopping, had lunch, and sat by the water and talked about everything thats happened this year. so much fun!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @AllyTheKid for some reason, the "allegedly" made me actually laugh out loud at my desk!
  • Options
    How many weeks? 
    What size is baby?
    Spahetti squash-that hasn't stopped moving since 5am. 
    Upcoming appointments?
    Nothing until next Friday. OB consult then to decide when/how to get this baby out. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Raves-I still have a good amount of energy. I don't need to nap with my kids everyday and I'm loving my shiny thick preganncy hair.
    rants- despite my best efforts to not gain more weight than I'm supposed to my feet are just killing me.
    last night I was craving ice cream, so I went after the kids went to bed and got some. Sadly it tasted like crap to me so I didn't eat it. H said it was good so I guess my body doesn't know what it wants. 
    It was extremely busy for us. We had a house full of people for my grandpas 80th birthday. Plus we had a major work bee around the house yesterday.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    How many weeks? 
    31!

What size is baby?
    Asparagus which is so unappealing right now
    Upcoming appointments?
    If I get out of the hospital this week, my OB wants me to move my ultrasound with the MFM for this week instead of on the 20th. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Just trying to go with the flow. Met with NICU team today incase we end up having the baby early but didn't really seem to have that many questions. I think it will all come out when/if anything happens. But we have a good prognosis if baby is delivered early! So I am happy about that! 
    no cravings. Heart burn is back with a vengeance cause I've been at the hospital for a few days... Ironically my hips feel better while I am here. 
    Well this kid hates holidays and I've spend this holiday weekend in the hospital which is a bummer! DS and I had a good Friday though- I picked him up early and we hung in my girlfriends back yard all afternoon/ night and it felt like things were back to normal until I woke up on Satudday bleeding! 
  • Options
    @allythekid I am hoping you aren't leaking! 
  • Options
    How many weeks? 

What size is baby?
    Papaya

Upcoming appointments?
    Today I get my group b strep test.  Weekly appointments now! 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I'm with you @CopperBoom86 I feel enormous!  I feel like I look ridiculous trying to get up or change positions.  I'm also constantly ravenous and I'm hoping this weight gain slows, it's been coming on pretty quick lately.  

Like I said, craving all the food all the time lol.  I've been feeling better lately overall, probably because it's been a little cooler, which is amazing.  Can't wait for fall!  I've been kind of irritable lately, and trying to have some self-compassion and not be frustrated with my fatigue.

We went to the pool two days in a row, it was so nice!  We also went to see a movie.  It was a pretty relaxing weekend and we tried to keep our to do list limited so we could enjoy the peace!
    Me (28) & DH (29)
    Married: May 2015
    BFP 1/24/16 EDD 10/4/16
    It's a boy!

• Options
    How many weeks? 
    35 weeks

What size is baby?
    A child's backpack

Upcoming appointments 
    Sitting in the waiting room as we speak. Normally every Monday and Thursday but yesterday was Labor Day

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    At this point, i think I'm just ready to meet my son. 

Contractions that just won't quit. Clearly BH. 

Baby shower was Saturday. Sunday consisted of all day BH and back pain. Followed by an early morning run to L&D to be sure it was BH. Which it was. 
  • Options
    How many weeks? 
    35!
    What size is baby?
    Flippin huge it feels like
    Upcoming appointments?
    Thursday! I
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Tired :)
    food! All the food! 
    baby shower on saturday and chill time with my husband on sunday and monday! I loved it. 
  • Options

How many weeks?  36 weeks

What size is baby?  papaya

Upcoming appointments?  Weekly appointment tomorrow

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I'm just ready to be done...hip pain, not sleeping great, heart burn, have to pee all the time, swollen everything, ugh...

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?  @scostel2 - I agree, I'm either starving or I'm WAY too full!!

GTKY: How was your Labor Day weekend? Do anything fun?  It was great - Went to the trampoline park Thursday night (no, I didn't jump, but it was very tempting!), went to the "Burn the Point" parade (classic cars) on Friday, had a fun day of shopping/lunch w/ DS on Saturday, and Monday we celebrated my nephew's 2nd birthday.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    It feels like forever since I've been on TB. Catching up today! (My boss is out of town lol)

How many weeks?

What size is baby?
    Pineapple

Upcoming appointments?
    9/14, then weekly after that!

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Rave! I still feel really good, all things considered.

Continuing to rave... My feet don't disappear into cankle-land every night, and I have a somewhat steady stream of energy to get what needs done. My carpal tunnel is mild and my hands only really seem to go numb at night (although I sleep with braces).

No real cravings or aversions to speak of.

Went to the county fair! We were there about 5 hours and surprisingly I didn't feel like garbage. It was almost completely humidity free, and there was lots of lemonade and sno-cones etc... so I made sure to stay well hydrated, which I know helped a lot. Then we finished up the immediate needs for this little guy, so if something should happen suddenly, he has clean clothes and a place to sleep. His room is still a mess (Ikea didn't give me a part I needed, and the closest is an hour away, so they are mailing it to me. Meanwhile I can't finish his room...) but he's sleeping with us for the first few months so his room can stay messy for a bit.

Countdown to Baby H!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mommy to Elizabeth (6/18/09), preemie at 34 weeks
    Wife to Dan (10/4/14), together since Dec 2010
    Anniversary 
    Working Mom
    BFP Feb 2016, Due Mid-October
    Team Blue!