Baby Names

2 boys and unknown on the way

edited September 2016 in Baby Names
DH and I are set on a girl name. But because we have 2 boys already, we are at a total loss in the event that this LO is a boy. Any help is much appreciated! DS1 is Benjamin Raymond. DS2 is Bradley Keith. Last name rhymes with catapult. 
Only names we have so far are Owen(which apparently is popular and we didn't know this until we looked it up), Jacob, and Nicholas. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 2 boys and unknown on the way

• Honestly,  with Benjamin and Bradley,  I wouldn't be too overly worried with popularity. Benjamin has had more boys named that per year since the 80s then Owen had last year, at its highest recorded popularity. 

Even though I find same initials hokey,  I kinda like Bernard with your sibset. Other suggestions you might like.

Thomas 
    Oliver
    Kenneth 
    Nathaniel 
    Peter
    Edward 
  • I should've noted that we don't want to do a "B" trend. Benjamin was my great grandfathers name and Bradley was just our favorite name after that. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I love Nicholas! Goes great with Benjamin and Bradley too.

Anthony, Samuel, Henry, Jack, Rhys, Liam, Rory, Walter, Francis, Elijah. 
    DD: Ophelia 5/18/15
  • I second Nicholas. Jacob is also really popular. All 3 of your choices are great though. Any ideas on middle names?
  • Another vote for Nicholas!

Also: William, James, Jonathan, Adam... 

• I'm using Nicholas for our son. So I vote Nicholas!!! Great choice  :)
  • I've always loved Nicholas

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I second Nicholas. Jacob is also really popular. All 3 of your choices are great though. Any ideas on middle names?
    Nicholas was Bradley's name until about 2 minutes after he was born haha. We have no middle name ideas. Both boys have my dads and DH dads name as their middle. We'd like it to be something with meaning but we've run out of dad's  :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We added another to our list last night. Charlie. I love the way that my Benjamin says it  <3

BabyFruit Ticker