1st Trimester
Options

6 weeks and no nausea ...

I'm six weeks today. It's been years since I was pregnant. I just always remember nausea hitting me hard with my other two around this time. Went to my Dr's Tues. She saw the yolk sac... said it was "very reassuring" I go back the 15. Still too early for a heartbeat. Should I be concerned ? She didn't check my levels but I'm assuming since everything seemed fine that's why. I have had on and off symptoms. Extreme fatigue, breast soreness and some cramping but no spotting or bleeding at all. 

Re: 6 weeks and no nausea ...

• Options
    Many women have little to no symptoms. With my ds I never had any. I didn't even "feel" pregnant until I was like 20 weeks. It was disconcerting but totally fine. If your doctor isn't concerned, you shouldn't be either. 

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• Options
    edited September 2016
    Dani1385 said:
    I'm six weeks today. It's been years since I was pregnant. I just always remember nausea hitting me hard with my other two around this time. Went to my Dr's Tues. She saw the yolk sac... said it was "very reassuring" I go back the 15. Still too early for a heartbeat. Should I be concerned ? She didn't check my levels but I'm assuming since everything seemed fine that's why. I have had on and off symptoms. Extreme fatigue, breast soreness and some cramping but no spotting or bleeding at all. 
    no one here can tell you if you should or shouldn't be concerned.   We can only tell you our personal experience (which have no bearings on your personal experience... Every pregnancy/baby is different).  

I had no morning sickness my entire pregnancy, whereas others who were due the same month as me had SEVERE morning sickness/other pregnancy symptoms.

Symptoms do not = viability.   Wait and see if there is a heartbeat... If there is, that is a very good sign.   Good luck
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hang in there mama plenty of women don't get nausea until later on or at all. Also every pregnancy is different so while you may have had nausea early before it may be later this time around.

it can also be helpful to a) join your bmb if you haven't already and b) if you are start a thread for those of you with little to no symptoms. That way those with symptoms can support each other and don't feel bad about not having symptoms and those not having symptoms can support each other through the anxiety that can cause as well 
  • Options
    I would be more concerned if you initially had nausea that then disappeared while still early on than if it hasn't shown up at all. My advice is to try to relax and just wait for your appointment. Plenty of women out there never experience nausea and every pregnancy is different. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• Options
    Don't worry!!! Every pregnancy is different.  Trust me - at week 5 , I was unwell, but not nausous.  Week 6 and most of 7 was totally symptom free.  At 8weeks, i had a great scan and all is looking well with strong heartbeat!  Now it is week 8w2d, and this morning I threw up.  This was the first - and I am normally very car- and seasick. Perfectly fine since it came out, and I ate since... well again...  Everyone is different.  Please dont worry!!!
    Me:  35 year old FTM, a busy city banker living in London, and a constant worrier. 
    My DH:  French guy, car fanatic, best husband ever.  
    Our baby boy:  Due on 17 April, currently 37 weeks.  I can't believe it - I made it to full term!!!! 
    Last measurement:  3150 gs at 37+1!  This is going to be a big baby :)