December 2016 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change 9.5

How many weeks? 

What size is baby?

Upcoming appointments?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?

GTKY: Dealers Choice: Post anything you want!

Me:27   H:30
Till death do us part: 7.2.2011
Trying to conceive since 01.2014
Low AFC and azoospermia
IVF #1 03.2016 - BFP 03.28.2016
Due: 12.05.2016

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Monday Ticker Change 9.5

• Options
    How many weeks? 24 

What size is baby? Cantaloupe 

Upcoming appointments? Nothing until next week

Rants/Raves/Questions? I am pissed at my Dr.'s office, apparently there is still a bill from DD that I didn't know about and now they are sayingthat if I don't pay at least half they will drop me from their practice. This is after we had to put a lot of $$$ into my car and DH's car last week. It just never seems to end.

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? I can't sremember to get enough Take 5 bars. I love them!!!

I have preschool orientation tomorrow for DS. I can't believe he will be going to school. Even if it is just for 2 hours and only 3 days a week.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many weeks? 
    24 weeks

What size is baby?
    Ear of corn

Upcoming appointments?
    A midwife appt tomorrow and finishing up the A/S on Wednesday. DD2 was uncooperative for some measurements the first go around.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Nothing really. I'm feeling great pregnancy-wise. Still dealing with a bit of a cold, but it's more manageable now. 

Nothing...it's the eye of the storm...

I can't think of anything interesting right now. I'm just glad I get a 4 day week. I need a weekend to recover from this holiday.

@cayaylonglegs I'm sorry you're going through that!
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Options
    How many weeks? 26 weeks!

What size is baby? Boule de pain ( traditional shape of French bread, resembling a squashed ball), butternut squash, bowling pin, slow loris (an animal that sort of looks like a badger... to me anyways), bunch of kale, coconut

Upcoming appointments? Nothing for another couple of weeks (9/20)

Rants/Raves/Questions? I actually have been feeling pretty good lately. I was tired most nights after work last week, but I worked a different schedule with a new job so I am sure it was my body trying to figure out what was going on. I'd still get up at my normal time that I have been for years, but didn't go into work until 2.5 hours later, and then got home 2.5-3 hours after I normally would. I am hoping once I am more into this new role, I can get to a consistent schedule (like 8-5, or even better something like 7:30-4:30... I used to work 7-3:30).

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Food, in general. Nothing still really stands out. Some things taste better than others after I eat them. I am trying to buy more whole foods for snacks instead of the easy route of processed stuff. Poptarts are still a fave before bed.

I can't believe it's already September! I felt like the 1st trimester went SO slow, and since June... just quick as can be. This weekend is the last one where we had nothing really going on either day, so lots of busy weekends coming up (mainly Saturdays). I am hoping to get the nursery started and somewhat completed by end of October, before DH goes hunting in November at least. Even if it's just getting the crib and dressers put together, and some ideas for wall decor.
    Me: 37 years old
    DH: 39 years old
    Married: October 17, 2014
    TTC Since: November 2015
    BFP: March 31, 2016
    DS: November 21, 2016

December'16 December Siggy Challenge: Elf on the Shelf Fails **winner**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How many weeks? 
    27... still flying by. Anxiety building! (mostly good anxiety... mostly.)

What size is baby?
    The Bump says a head of lettuce but I still think week 25's (?) cantaloupe seems bigger than that. Serious side eye to The Bump's food comparisons.

Upcoming appointments?
    Glucose test and a sonogram on Friday... I'm actually looking forward to going back to the doctor. Is that weird? It's weird, I know.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Kind of a rant: I've been feeling really down in the dumps lately. Trying to tell myself it'll pass. It's not all day every day, but in general I am feeling kinda bummed out. I think a lot of things are adding up and I'm starting to feel less in control of my life. Welcome to motherhood, I guess?

Symptoms: It's getting harder and harder to move around normally. Getting out of bed has been fun because I'm short and the bed is tall. Last night I had my first middle of the night pee party... normally I just wake up and flip over 10x a night, but last night I actually had to get up. It was a good run to make it to 27 weeks, I guess!
    Cravings: I guess I eat more sweets now? I don't really find myself craving anything in particular, but if someone mentions cake or cookies, I am more eager to eat it than I was before I was pregnant :)

I'm going to the beach (OC MD) either later tonight or tomorrow with my sister and parents. DH is staying home because he has to work. I feel somewhat bad abandoning him but he's probably going to be relieved to have the house to himself. He's downstairs playing XBOX now to get himself in bachelor mode, I think :smiley:

PS: Hope everyone in the US is having a nice Labor Day weekend!

• Options
    @cjt121413 I want to hug your dog, and I love your fireplace :)

• Options
    How many weeks? 
    25 weeks!  That feels unreal somehow.
    What size is baby?
    Cauliflower
    Upcoming appointments?
    Next OB appointment is a week from today.
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Rant:  I'm working today while everyone else is off.  Just got a hand-me-down crib and stroller/car-seat from BIL.  That's exciting. :)
    Doughnuts.  I never eat doughnuts but suddenly I really want some. 
    Nitwit, blubber, oddment, tweak!
  • Options
    ea301 said:
    @cjt121413 I want to hug your dog, and I love your fireplace :)
    Thank you!!! She would love a hug. She's a giant, furry snuggle bug.

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16

• Options
    How many weeks? 26 weeks

What size is baby? Coconut

Upcoming appointments? In 2 weeks

Rants/Raves/Questions? I just saw a posting on FB that Rogue one will be in theaters in 100 days. My due date is in 98 days. We shall see. My luck is that I would go past my due date then go into labor at the movie theater.

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? My sciatic nerve was messed up yesterday. Sleeping has been a nightmare. I have to switch sides like every hour. 

I love fall and I am very excited for cooler weather. However, I live in Arizona so it won't get cooler until Mid October and it doesn't really feel like fall
     Me (28), H (30)
    Together Since 04/21/2009; Married Since 05/29/2013

Baby Boy born 11/30/16  <3

Baby #2 Due December 4

• Options
    Good luck on your interview @jennbaylor12! That is super exciting! 

• Options
    sammyl1221sammyl1221 member
    edited September 2016

How many weeks? 28 weeks- hello 3rd trimester!!!!!

What size is baby? Big eggplant

Upcoming appointments? Tomorrow I have my glucose test. I totally forgot and had ice cream tonight. A little pissed but let's hope it doesn't throw it off. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? My husband painted the nursery. Everything is slowly coming together. He says going forward I'm not allowed in the room until it's finished.  I can't wait to see the finish product. 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Ice cream. Yum yum yum. 

GTKY: Dealers Choice: Post anything you want! So our furnace broke down. We need a new one. We're getting quotes between $10-12k and my heading is exploding. It's like GREAT!!! Let's add one more GIANT expense. 
    Me: 29
    DH: 30
    Happily Ever After: 05-15-2015
    TTC since June 2015 
    BFP 3/21! - E.D.D. 11/28/16!

Pregnancy Ticker
    September Football Siggy

• Options
    @jennbaylor12 Congrats on the job interview! I just started a brand new position last week, but actually got it 5 months along (got the offer at the end of July). I was up front with being pregnant, too, and it all worked out.
    Me: 37 years old
    DH: 39 years old
    Married: October 17, 2014
    TTC Since: November 2015
    BFP: March 31, 2016
    DS: November 21, 2016

December'16 December Siggy Challenge: Elf on the Shelf Fails **winner**

• Options
    How many weeks? 27 Weeks

What size is baby?  A camping lantern, bottle of sriracha sauce, a pork pie hat

Upcoming appointments? Thursday I have my 2nd glucose test and blood draws to test every single item that could indicate pre-eclampsia (even though I have no symptoms)

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I'm really trying to let it go but I have to say I am still really annoyed that my doctor continues to induce anxiety in me at every appointment.  I am doing and feeling just fine until the week of appointments and then I become a mess.  

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?  To be honest so far this has all been a lot easier than I thought it would be.  I am starting to notice some digestive issues - getting fuller easier, tummy making lots of crazy noises after I eat, some very minor reflux.  I also find that sitting at work has become uncomfortable.  I feel like everything is pushing up under my ribs.  I'm also a little sad that I haven't had any nesting kicking in making me want to get things done!  I have been feeling a little lazy lately.

This whole thing is still so surreal to me.  On an almost daily basis either my boyfriend or I says, we are going to have a baby soon.... that is so weird!  I'm wondering when or if it will stop feeling weird!

• Options
    How many weeks?  26 weeks

What size is baby? Kale...wtf?

Upcoming appointments? Glucose test on the 20th.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Just generally uncomfortable. Like, no matter what. I just can't find a way to sit/lay/stand that I'm comfortable. Also there's so much I want to do, but I just can't find the energy to do it. I want to deep clean my house, finish the nursery, start some sort of crochet/sewing project...anything but just binge watch tv...but can't really find the motivation or energy.

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Still with the ice cream...but I usually resist, or only eat a couple bites out of the carton lol.

Today I realized that I'm pretty bad ass, because not only am I a chef's wife, I'm about to be a twin mom too. lol. Anyone who knows the "industry life", knows that's not an easy thing!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @brittnic86 I am also a chef's wife, and a former chef myself before I decided to be a SAHM. It is a rough life being home by myself every night and putting the kids to bed by myself. I am very grateful when he has a night off. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @ve304856 the chef life is tough! I've never wanted to be a SAHM, until recently. Now I'm dreaming of DH landing a high enough paying job where we can pay off our debt, and I can stop working within a couple of years lol.
    Pregnancy Ticker