Then and Now — The Bump
June 2016 Moms

Then and Now

lzablockilzablocki member
25 Love Its 10 Comments First Anniversary Photogenic
edited August 2016 in June 2016 Moms
I know today is hdbd, but I thought it might be fun to do some comparison pics of these love bugs to see how much they've changed. Here is Stella Grace at 1 week and 11 weeks yesterday. So crazy to see how much they have changed already! 
Ps. Coming from a new username cuz it kept saying my password was wrong. Used to be Ohiocourtbabymomma

AmberLiz99Lizbeth86artlea2013rlbrooks84lilp2015purplefan126pointrunningfor2kitastrophe

Re: Then and Now

• What a cute idea! :)

Here's Savannah at 5 weeks and 10 weeks... Going back any further breaks my heart!
    I have that same boppy! :) And I know! :( I can't believe how big they are getting! 
    laurenm2123lilp201526pointrunningfor2
  • These are all making me tear up! lol Crazy to think less than a year ago most of us were still trying to get pregnant!
    laurendiaz02lilp2015
  • We didn't realize just how jaundiced Cole was at birth until doing this comparison!!! We really just thought bc DH is African American and I am African America and Caucasian, he was just tan at birth...  Wrong!!  My my how our beautiful babies have changed.  
    laurendiaz0226pointrunningfor2rlbrooks84
  • Tawny87Tawny87 member
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary First Answer
    edited September 2016

We feel like Cameron doesn't even look like the same baby any more. 
    laurendiaz0226pointrunningfor2rlbrooks84
  • One day and Twelve weeks. Calvin suffered a pretty rough case of meconium aspiration upon delivery and spent three weeks in NICU. He's a fat, happy boy now.

rlbrooks84laurendiaz02
  • We didn't realize just how jaundiced Cole was at birth until doing this comparison!!! We really just thought bc DH is African American and I am African America and Caucasian, he was just tan at birth...  Wrong!!  My my how our beautiful babies have changed.  
    Same here! Savannah looked tan with black hair at birth and I assumed it was because her dad is part Italian and part Spanish... Nope! She is basically translucent now :D
    Me (29) & DH (30)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    rlbrooks84
  • 3 months and 1 day, they grow so fast and change so much! 
    laurenm2123laurendiaz02
  • stisnd6stisnd6 member
    250 Love Its 100 Comments First Answer Name Dropper
    edited September 2016

Odin Liam- 4 days old vs 12 weeks (he's 13 weeks now) 
    rlbrooks84laurendiaz02
  • Lucas 3 days old 

Lucas 12 weeks old  <3 <3 <3
    laurendiaz02artlea201326pointrunningfor2
  • I love seeing all the little ones growing. Lily at 1day old and today 11 weeks
    rlbrooks84laurendiaz02
  • Acadia 4 days fresh and about to go home!

1 month old

2 months already!
    She's growing too fast!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    rlbrooks84artlea2013