Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday

2»

Re: WTO Monday

• Month/Cycle: 21/12

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: For now just diet/exercise, Metformin, PNVs, Vitamin D supplements, RRL tea, CoQ10, B6, zinc. Also currently on a course of antibiotics for the endo.

R/R: I didn't post yesterday because I was playing the fun guessing game of wondering whether if it was CD1 or just red spotting, and I didn't know which thread I belonged in.  After giving it what was probably far too much consideration, I've decided to call today CD1, although I will bring it up to my RE tomorrow and he may prefer I change it. At least today's a day off. Sorry to all of the TWW ladies I'm seeing back here today, as well.

CS/Q:

GTKY: In honor of Labor Day, what's the best and worst job you've had? Best job so far is now as a teacher...I love it. Worst was working as a clerk in a body shop, where the management was just a mess. 

I'm really tired to take on replies to everyone right now. I'm reading everything, and I know I'll be better tomorrow. I will say to @KhRun17 that I noticed that part of TCOYF too, and am glad you asked. I think that without the 100th of the degree that my pre-O chart would look pretty flat, as my temps don't vary much. 
  • @KhRun17 so weird that it says that.  I really like having that extra digit because my temperatures don't vary an enormous amount.  I can't really imagine it stressing me out.

There are a handful of things in TCOYF that I kind of just don't pay attention to...
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm not 100% sure where I belong today but I do have a question. I apologize in advance if this is a stupid or ignorant question. I haven't been able to read TCOYF yet between all my reading for school so I'm sorry if this is mentioned in there. 
    Does anyone know if there is fluctuation in resting heart rates along with temps? As an RN I know that people with fevers will have higher heart rates. I only ask because I wear a Fitbit that measures heart rate and I've noticed what I feel like is a pattern similar to temps. I'm going to put up two months where I had good patterns of wearing my Fitbit religiously - they're a few months old because my usage of the Fitbit this summer has been iffy at best. From what I understand, the resting HR is measured during sleep... 

AF started March 2nd and April 28th. Just seems interesting. Sorry if the pics are huge - I'm on mobile. Just wondering if this is a crazy coincidence or if I'm overthinking? Overall wondering if I was religiously wearing my Fitbit to bed if I could use it to help with timing.

@wabash15 omg I love your pup. Kinda looks like mine! Congrats!
    @EEL0824 I feel you on how weird the shift is from running to the bathroom to clean up to lying there a while. 

And sorry to all the CD1s that happened this weekend. I was super busy at work so I didn't reply much but I read it all and thought of you guys lots! ♥️
  • @ShadeofGreen816 I've seen a lot of TTCers talk about rhr but I haven't seen any good science on the matter.  Let me know if you find something reliable!
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: temping, OPKs, tracking CM, etc

R/R: I woke up at 3am today so I took my temperature then even though 5am has been my normal time and I'm glad I did because I couldn't fall back asleep until after 6... so much for catching up on sleep on my day off! 

CS/Q: chart's kinda looking a mess between yesterday's discarded temp and this morning's open circle but whatevs

GTKY: In honor of Labor Day, what's the best and worst job you've had?
    I haven't had many jobs, I did do a work-study during college that was awesome because my boss used to let me just hang out and study for a few hours even if there was no work to do so that I could still get paid. It was in one of the bio teaching labs so when I did work it was stuff like autoclaving, pouring plates, and setting things up for the lab classes.  
    I also enjoy my current job (most of the time) as a resident, though I'm looking forward to finally being done in June and getting a grown-up job!

@adirat, that person gets a real side eye from me 

TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Month/Cycle: 11/9

CD: 23

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, checking CM, OPKs, and temping.

R/R: We're moving in less than a week, and on the one hand I'm irritated with how unhelpful DH has been when it comes to packing, on the other, I've seen how he packs and maybe it's a blessing in disguise.  More annoying is the fact that he felt the need to say that he was really hoping I'd be pregnant by the time we moved.  Thanks, that's so helpful... 
    My ov test this afternoon was very close to positive however, so hopefully we're getting there this cycle! 

CS/Q: Due to our move, I think I have to find a new Ob/Gyn as my current MD does not work out of the hospital near where we're moving to (we're moving about 40 milles NE).  Does anyone have any experience/recommendation with this?  I'm due for my yearly in Oct, and my Dr. and I had planned to start checking into potential issues if I wasn't pregnant by then (she's not counting our NTNP period as part of the year for trying, so we round out to one year in Oct.)  I'm not sure if I should find someone new before that next yearly or wait until I'm pregnant to make the change and keep seeing my current MD for now.  I've been seeing her for 9 years, so I'm scared to make the change!

Worst - I worked as a CNA in a nursing home one summer during college.  It was just not for me, and the people I worked with were horrible.  I did genuinely care about the residents, but I just could not deal with the employees.

Best - I'm not sure that I've really "loved" any of my jobs yet, still looking for that one.  That being said, I spent six years during college working as a waitress at a private country club and while it was extremely frustrating in some regards, it was also generally a great place to work with good people.  Good people are so important.

• @Cait32 Yes, that is very real. Sigh. I had told another friend, who is currently pregnant, that we are TTC, and that friend told this friend/person with a lot of inaccurate opinions about conceiving apparently. I'm trying to tell myself that her heart is in the right place, but it's just comical and also kind of insulting. (DH helpfully points out, "This is just a taste of the body-policing you'll experience when pregnant." THANKS)

@firebaby688 Seriously, a DOCTOR told you that? WTF? The egg isn't required? 

For tonight's drinking game, I am enjoying a Frangelico on the rocks while I finish my remaining wedding thank you notes... Yes, it has been three months... (But at least I'm almost done. DH hasn't even started the thank you notes for his side!)

• @zwink1 Hi! That's a tough question. If you like your current doctor, I'd suggest staying with her, especially if you are about to start fertility testing. It feels exhausting to start over with a new person at this stage, so I feel you there. Plus why rehash everything if you don't have to? But when you do get pregnant, maybe you can ask her if she can refer you to an OB nearer to you, either as your primary for delivery or as a back-up.

• @adirat I'm a family medicine resident 

@firebaby688 I hope you're not going to that doctor anymore lol
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Sorry about all these CD1 ladies. Hope you grabbed some tasty brunch with all the drinks

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: PNV, tea, temping, CM, OPK, preseed

R/R: DH was called in to work at 5pm yesterday and didn't get home until 3:30am. I had only been asleep for 2.5 hours and my typical time to temp is 5 so both the 3:30 and 5am temp were wayyyyy high (also, I had a couple drinks and that REALLY throws my temps off). On a positive note he had today completely off and we had such a nice lazy day, cooking and baking and organizing.

CS/Q: nope!

worst: retail in high school at a shore clothing shop. The boss was not very nice and the other girls were not exactly welcoming because I was a few years younger than them.
    best: my current job! I am a pediatric PT and work in a private school for children with special needs. The other teachers and therapists are AMAZING, administration is supportive, and the kids are perfection. Salary is just ok but so worth it for the quality of life.
    Me: 32, DH: 31
    Together: 11/2008, married: 3/2014
    DH: Type 1 Diabetes, (dx 4/15) Celiac Disease (dx 11/14), Treatment induced Neuropathy of Diabetes (dx 7/15)
    DH SA: 11/16: low count and low motility
    DH SA: 12/16: borderline low, count and motility
    1/20/17: BFP, 1/24/17: CP
    5/17:low AMH (0.89)
    6/17: first IUI cycle, 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI: 2 follies, BFN (count 58 million, 97% motility)
    7/17: second IUI, 2.5 letrozole, OPK, IUI: 1 follie, BFN (count 9.5 million swimming- dont know percentage)
    8/17: third IUI, 5.0 letrozole, 

• @Buthayna somehow missed your post earlier.  *hugs* I'm not happy to see you back here, exactly, but I'm happy to see your username again.  
  • @adirat I'm a family medicine resident 

@firebaby688 I hope you're not going to that doctor anymore lol
    Nope! I have a wonderful new doctor now lol. 
    Me: 28, DH: 28
    Diagnosed with PCOS: Summer 2007
    Married: July 2013
    Began TTC: June 2015

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/58d258

• @mrs35 I recently finished provera and took the last pill on a Friday morning and my period started the following Tuesday morning. My RE said it can take up to 14 days for your period to start after provera. 
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • Thanks @beary67! I really hope it doesn't take another 14 days  :/
  • Month/Cycle: 2/3

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: PNV, RRL, OPKs, preseed, HIO

R/R: Posting late today since it's Tuesday am here. Came into work this morning and had a client come in that's usually super grumpy and hates life but actually complimented my hair. Mind you, I work on an Army post and a few months ago when I had long hair in a bun he asked me "If I'm trying to join the Army chicks". I shit you not. My response was "I didn't feel like washing my hair" lol. Well I got a pixie cut a few months ago and he said it looks nice. It also may help that I put on makeup today and wore a dress for once. He's definitely a sexist asshat that thinks women should have coiffed hair, makeup, and "flattering" clothes. 

On the plus side, because of Labor day I only have to work today, unless I get called in to substitute teach this week. My "real" job is just Monday and Tuesday and I sub on my days off. 

CS/Q: nada

worst: Tutoring economics in college. I didn't realize how stupid people are until then. I had one student come in about 3 weeks before finals. He hadn't done a single assignment all semester and the professor was letting him do all the work before finals in order to pass or something. It was a group session for his class so I had to follow the professors lecture schedule. This guy got upset that I wouldn't "help with his work" (i.e. do it for him) because I had to help the other students in his class with specific chapters before the final. 

best: My job now is nice but I don't love it. I get paid super well and I do basically nothing but it's not exciting or challenging. I'm finishing up my MBA in Project Management and my BS is in Economics so hopefully at our next duty station I can find a job that's more fulfilling. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Thanks, @antoto I know what you mean :)

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019