Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R

CS/Q:

GTKY: In honor of Labor Day, what's the best and worst job you've had?

***TW in Siggy***
Me: 34 / DH: 33
Married: Nov 2011
TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: WTO Monday

• Loading the player...
  • edited September 2016
    My gif skills are embarrassing today...sorry guys 
  • @littlebug2010 great to hear of women in web development!  I've worked on scrum teams as a PO and DH is in software. I know how few women there are in that area. 

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• @ahrains Real question, what is it about nonprofits that draws the crazies? I just can't understand it. 

@BertiemeetsGertie Woohoo! I hope you're never back to WTO! 

• @NYTino24 can't stop watching your pirates gif.  Love the pierogi race & the bucs!
      Me: 27    DH: 37
    Humans to 1 dog, 2 cats!
    Dating: Feb 2012
    Married: Sep 2015
    NTNP: Sep 2015
    TTC#1: May 2016
  • MommytoM13 oh man, I forgot about A&F. I also worked there. That was nutso. 
  • @antoto Such big hugs to you! H was scrolling through photos on his phone yesterday, looking for an old pic he wanted to show me. He accidentally stopped on the FRER BFP from back in October. I lost it...poor man. Do something nice for yourself today <3
    @adirat Um, NO. That's not how this works. Haha!
    Formerly ahrains
    Me: 42 | DH: 45
    TTC since Dec. 2014
    BFP #1 Oct. 2015 | MC Nov. 2015
    Sept. 2016: FSH, AMH, E2, TSH, etc. all normal. | Oct. 2016: HSG all clear! | Nov. 2016: Hysteroscopy & H's SA both great results
    Dec. 2016 - Follistim + TI
    BFP #2 12/25/16 | Natural MC 2/13/17 | False BFP leads to D&C 4/20/17 | Emergency D&C + hysteroscopy 5/16/17
    <3 The road probably ends here <3 

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: PNV, TCOYF, learning to check CM.

R/R: nada =)

CS/Q: nada =)

Worst: working for Radioshack. My 3rd manager. He was just really lazy, didn't make anyone do their job, and was late the day our district manager came in so I got my butt chewed out. I quit that day.

Best: my current job as a Certified Medical Assistant. I love working with people, helping them be healthier, helping them take care of themselves. 
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OKP, some PreSeed, and HIO

R/R: I'm so confused this month. I think I may have O on CD 13 or 14, but I always O on CD 17. I'm going to wait another day to confirm temps.I guess it's true what they say you're regular until you're not! On the bright side our timing will be good either way. 

CS/Q:

Worst: Prom dress store and a clothing store.
    Best: My current job, working at a university. 
  • @adirat yep, see below. Super spikes on 8/27 and 8/28 are due to drinking (my temp always skyrockets when I drink more than 2 glasses of booze), and the open circles this past weekend are from sleeping in an hour but taking my temp as soon as I woke up. I actually haven't spotted today, my main concern was yesterday I took an OPK and it was positive (had been negative for the past week), and then literally right after (TMI warming) a blood clot fell out of me, but I had been spotting the 3 days before that, so seems v weird. 

• I lied! I do have a question!

DH and I had sex last night. When checking CM the next day how do you account for any left overs?

Also just laying in bed with his stuff just hanging out in there was SUPER weird. First time I intentionally did this.
  • @antoto it's the 20th anniversary edition, published 2015! And I totally feel you on the feeling sad thinking about how long you've been trying. *TW DH and I figured out recently that we would be at 20 weeks this weekend if I hadn't had a MC in May. It's rough. End TW*
    DH & I: 27
    Dating: 11/14/2010
    Married: 10/18/2014
    TTC April 2016
    BFP: 5/12/2016 ~ MC: 5/25/2016
  • @doxiemoxie212 Thanks for sharing your chart. I have no idea. Your chart looks anovulatory to me so far except that there is a noticeable discontinuity between CD1-3 temps and the higher CD4 and beyond temps. If you have charted before, are your pre-O temps more like the CD1-3 temps or the later 97.5 and above temps? I wonder if a different weird hormone thing is happening and this is just an usual cycle for you. Good luck <3

• @adirat I've been temping since January, and I would say nearly every cycle is different, but my post-O temps are usually above 98.2, and my pre-O temps are usually somewhere in the 97s (but vary month to month re: what's normal). I've read that low temps could be a sign of a thyroid issue, but I had mine tested 3 months ago, and everything was fine. I think this must just be a weird month, honestly, because prior to actually TTC, when I charted it was like, light spotting + EWCM + higher temp all like clockwork together when I ovulated. Sigh. I guess I will just keep banging.