May 2017 Moms

Questions about TB

So I'm new to TB (was on JM for the last one). If there's a guide or Q&A somewhere I'm missing, please point me to it! But so what do all those things mean next to your screen name on posts? Like the cake, quote, heart, pink person in a circle? Also someone mentioned tickers and I don't see any. Is it because I'm too new? 
Me: 33   DH: 42
DD: 6
DS: 2

Re: Questions about TB

• The things under your name tell you basically how active you are - how many times you've love titted, whether you posted a profile pic, etc.  You can click on the 'account options in the top right, then choose 'preferences' and it'll pull up your profile with what they all mean.

Are you mobile bumping? I noticed when I'm on my phone, I don't see tickers or any sigs but I do on my computer :)
  • The pinned post at the top of this board has some links to information about the site, I recommend checking them out and posting an into in the "intro and edd" thread.
    welcome!
    Me - 22  |   DH - 32   |  Married - 24 May 2014
    DS - January 2014 
    TTC#2 - December 2015
    BFP - 6 March 2016  |  MC Confirmed - 21 March 2016
    TTCAL  |  April 2016
    CP  |  June 2016
    CP  |  July 2016
    BFP - 25 August 2016  |  Due Date - 11 May 2017
  • Loading the player...
  • flychick-2flychick-2 member
    edited September 2016
    hezzer78 said:
    The things under your name tell you basically how active you are - how many times you've love titted, whether you posted a profile pic, etc.  You can click on the 'account options in the top right, then choose 'preferences' and it'll pull up your profile with what they all mean.

Are you mobile bumping? I noticed when I'm on my phone, I don't see tickers or any sigs but I do on my computer :)
    Thanks, I'll check that out. I'm using the app, I guess that's why. Too bad, I love seeing tickers.
  • The pinned post at the top of this board has some links to information about the site, I recommend checking them out and posting an into in the "intro and edd" thread.
    welcome!
    Thank you! I posted on the intro thread a couple days ago. I'm so happy to be here!