May 2017 Moms

Symptoms Thread! Week of 8/31

2»

Re: Symptoms Thread! Week of 8/31

• Does anyone have headaches. I usually don't get headaches but have mild headache since this evening. Dying to take a pain med but am trying to see how much I can endure. I also just started Progestron and I wonder if it's a side effect of that. 
  • Finally starting to have symptoms today. Nausea is hitting me.
  • Loading the player...
  • Mostly only sore boobs so far! So so sore!! 
  • Nausea that I didn't have with my first, and fatigue. Half the reason I took a test was because I was so tired! Oh and the bloat! I have no idea how I'm gonna hide it! Last time I bought maternity pants once I heard the heartbeat since the hair tie trick wasn't enough. 
  • megchelle said:
    Not too much yet except lots of twinges and light dull cramps that come and go. I've been having some tingling shooting pains in my bb's but they aren't really sore. I didn't get nausea until about 6 weeks before with my son so that may kick in in a couple weeks. I'm surprised I'm not feeling more bloated yet but I know every pregnancy is different!

I could have written this almost word for word.  Jut waiting until 6 weeks to see if anything starts to happen. 
                     imageimage
    Anniversary
  • Really really sore boobs and that's it. I'm also tired and I've had insomnia for about 5 days now but I'm battling a cold so I'm guessing that's the cause.
    Me: 33   DH: 42
    DD: 6
    DS: 2
  • Fatigue but also insomnia, I get out of breath super easy and sore boobies.
  • Is anybody else crazy congested? For the last 3-4 days I've been stuffed up and extra phlegm-y. Gross I know. I thought I was getting sick but it's not getting worse, just hanging around. Beyond that, I'm exhausted and my boobs are slightly sore. Slight twinges in my uterus and definitely gassy. Sorry H!
    Me: 30  DH: 31
    Married 2010
    TTC since Nov. 2015
    BFP#1: 2/8/16
    MC: 3/19/16  :'(
    BFP#2: 9/3/16   EDD: 5/17/17

mommy to the cutest rescue mutt ever.
    my chart
  • @jatwal128 I have woken up with a stuffy nose every morning for the past 4 days. It lasts until the afternoon and is completely clear by noon through the evening. I know I don't have a cold so it is pretty strange. 

• The stuffiness sticks around sadly!  Your whole body goes into mucous mode.  More boogers.  More saliva.  It's a treat!
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• Anyone else having quite a sore lower back? It's really freaking me out. I'm 5w 2ds and have had it on and off since 4ws. My doc isn't concerned as I have no bleeding but it seems to be getting worse. 
    I really don't have any other symptoms :( 
  • @roper2617 - Thank you for your response. I did have more noticeable symptoms yesterday and today I hit 6 weeks and had nausea all day long plus a couple new symptoms, so I'm feeling relieved. ;)

@Yiggle09 - My other two pregnancies I had breast tenderness but there hasn't been anything different with my breasts this time. At least not yet. 

@avas_dream - I had daily headaches the week of my BFP. They've become more intermittent lately though. Hoping they don't stick around for you!

@jatwal128 - I've had a stuffy nose every single pregnancy and it lasts the entire time! It's definitely an annoying symptom.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• MrsN092714MrsN092714 member
    edited September 2016
    EmaMc said:
    Anyone else having quite a sore lower back? It's really freaking me out. I'm 5w 2ds and have had it on and off since 4ws. My doc isn't concerned as I have no bleeding but it seems to be getting worse. 
    My back hasn't been to sore yet but my during my first pregnancy it was almost debilitating.  I was in tears by the end of everyday throughout most of my first tri.  It's just the relaxin hormone kicking in. It sucks but it's totally normal and does eventually stop.   Grab a heating pad!

• mborn24mborn24 member
    edited September 2016
    Sore boobs, a few waves of nausea here and there, food doesn't sit right, my abdomen feels like I have done 500 crunches, and I'm tired as can be. 

I limited coffee for kid one too. I'm having one cup--until it makes me want to puke and then I will stop.

I can't adult without coffee. I think we're allowed like 200mg or something of caffeine. I don't drink any other beverages with caffeine so I'm holding firm on my cup of morning joe. 

• @MrsN092714 @vrj0522 the whole time huh? Well, if it stays as bad as it is now, at least I'll have a built in coverup as to why I'm not drinking. I'll easily be able to say I'm sick!
    Married 2010
    TTC since Nov. 2015

my chart
  • @jatwal128 I have been feeling a bit congested too, lately. It COULD be the fact that I returned to work (I'm a teacher) and have been around 150 little germ carrying machines.... or it could be pregnancy congestion :) 

I rinse with a saline rinse every few days and when I do it, it seems to help.
  • hezzer78 said:
    @jatwal128 I have been feeling a bit congested too, lately. It COULD be the fact that I returned to work (I'm a teacher) and have been around 150 little germ carrying machines.... or it could be pregnancy congestion :) 

I rinse with a saline rinse every few days and when I do it, it seems to help.
    Aww you've gotta love those kiddos. Well I hope they're not the culprit for yours! The only reason why I'm pretty sure I'm not actually sick is that everything coming out is clear. And my throat isn't sore, which is usually my body's MO. A saline rinse would probably be a really good idea, especially if this is going to be around for a while.  I'll be tailgating tomorrow though, so I'm going to use this to my advantage for the moment.
    Married 2010
    TTC since Nov. 2015

my chart
  • jatwal128 said:
    @MrsN092714 @vrj0522 the whole time huh? Well, if it stays as bad as it is now, at least I'll have a built in coverup as to why I'm not drinking. I'll easily be able to say I'm sick!
    It faded by the end of the first trimester and by the second I felt great but it took awhile.  The more lifting/ exercising I was doing the worse it was. I had a very physical job and it sucked.  Hopefully it fades fast for you.  I'm really hoping to skip the soreness of the first trimester this time but I think it's probably wishful thinking.

• CherylE418CherylE418 member
    edited September 2016
    Ok guys, sorry for the TMI, but is anyone else super bloated and constipated? I want it to stop!!!
  • Thank you! I really appreciate your reply. It makes me feel a lot better. I never had it with my first pregnancy so I'm hoping this is just another point of difference between the two. Hubby has been massaging and putting hot flannels on the sore area. 
    Im getting my hormone levels checked tomorrow and I'm praying for high numbers!! 
  • 4 weeks...I've got some vivid dreams and sore boobs so far for symptoms. Other than that just a nasty cold. I am guessing that is from my new preschool class though...
  • bayjean said:
    4 weeks...I've got some vivid dreams and sore boobs so far for symptoms. Other than that just a nasty cold. I am guessing that is from my new preschool class though...
    This is literally exactly what I would write. The only exception is the last part. I don't have a preschool class but my son did start preschool last week and caught a cold right away.
    Me: 33   DH: 42
    DD: 6
    DS: 2
  • This is literally exactly what I would write. The only exception is the last part. I don't have a preschool class but my son did start preschool last week and caught a cold right away.
    Oh yeah, the amount of snot and other nastiness I see makes me reach for my hand sanitizer constantly just thinking of all the germs haha
  • EmaMc said:
    Anyone else having quite a sore lower back? It's really freaking me out. I'm 5w 2ds and have had it on and off since 4ws. My doc isn't concerned as I have no bleeding but it seems to be getting worse. 

OMG yes! My back has been killing me. I wasn't expecting it until later in the pregnancy...

Pregnancy Ticker

• I'm so glad I'm not the only one!!  
  • EmaMc said:

OMG yes! My back has been killing me. I wasn't expecting it until later in the pregnancy...
    How far along are you? 
  • Bloating, nausea, sore boobs, and super itchy - like everywhere! I've read that the extra discharge and hormones can cause vaginal irritation but this is ridiculous! 

**child mentioned**
    Me(38)PCOS/Hypothyroid   DH(43)Low T/ED
    MMC at 10 weeks 03/2011 DD born 01/2012   TTC #2 since 04/2014
    BFP 8/26/2016

• I wish I could just enjoy the lack of nausea but I'm finding myself so anxious that it's a bad sign. With DD I was already feeling pretty lousy off and on by now. I will feel so much better (hopefully) in 2 weeks when I have my first u/s.
    M: 39 H: 40
    DD: 12/31/13
    LO#2 due 5/6/17
  •  I am 5 weeks 2 days and also have not had any nausea, sore boobs, extreme fatigue or anything like that. I had a bit of cramping on and off since a week before AF was due but that's it. I would love to have some symptoms just to "feel" pregnant and calm my anxieties a bit! 

I have my first prenatal appointment tomorrow to get the results of my bloodwork
  • Ok guys, sorry for the TMI, but is anyone else super bloated and constipated? I want it to stop!!!
    Try taking fiber or probiotics everyday. Unfortunately, constipation can last all pregnancy if you don't do something about it. I tend to get constipated and bloated during pregnancy so I work out regularly, even if it's just taking a walk, take a daily probiotic, and drinks lots of water. I usually find those things to make a huge difference. Sorry you're feeling miserable!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• EmaMc said:
    EmaMc said:

How far along are you? 
    Only 5 weeks I think. I won't know for sure until I have my first appointment in October.

Pregnancy Ticker

• @TresGatos: Right there with you with the indigestion. WTH... It was so bad during my third tri last time. Looks like mint, chocolate, and late-night eating are out!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker