January 2017 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change 8/31

How far along are you? What's new with your little babe?

Have you done anything this week to prepare for the baby?

Rants/Raves/Questions/Symptoms:

When's your next appointment?

GTKY: What was the last book that you read?
BabyGaga
DS1 - 03/31/2006
DS2 - 12/31/2008
DS3 - 06/26/2012
DS4 - 08/07/2014

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 8/31

• How far along are you? What's new with your little babe?
    21 weeks today, baby has eyelids and eyebrows now!
    Nothing officially, just lots of name talk. Now that we know we're having another boy it makes things a tad easier on room arrangements etc.
    I'm so happy to be over the half way mark! Been feeling much better last couple weeks and just tryin to get into a routine with the littles again. 
    September 22nd
    GTKY: What was the last book that you read?
    Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - still working on it actually. I've had a hard time engaging this book due to the play format :/ 
    BabyGaga
    DS1 - 03/31/2006
    DS2 - 12/31/2008
    DS3 - 06/26/2012
    DS4 - 08/07/2014
    20 weeks HALFWAY!  So crazy.  We found out we're having a boy!  He's growing perfectly on track and looks great.

We did go look at a few things like strollers and such.  My husband doesn't really care too much about those things, but I wanted to have his input at least a little bit.  We also bought our first onesies- boy specific.  So crazy!

Well I still feel mostly good, but bedtime has been a struggle.  I've been dealing with acid reflux AND allergies AT NIGHT so it's made sleeping a little difficult.  Dr. told me what to try med-wise, but also made sure I knew that it kinda comes with the territory.  Blech.

September 26

Hmm.... I read most of the Miss Peregrine book but never finished it.  I go through spells where I read a BUNCH and then I don't. 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? What's new with your little babe? 22 weeks! Baby is kicking up a storm, moving more every day!

Have you done anything this week to prepare for the baby? We have finished painting the nursery!

Rants/Raves/Questions/Symptoms: Still throwing up a few times a week. Back pain is ramping up and my appetite is always 0 or 60, never in between. Sleeping is still tough. Just hanging in there and celebrating each week that ticks by!

When's your next appointment? September 15th

GTKY: What was the last book that you read? Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard. Love me some YA fiction!
    21 weeks today!  I feel the baby move around quite a lot now, I love it!
    This Saturday we are going to have a gender reveal party!  We had the ultrasound to find out last Friday so this is the longest week EVER! The ultrasound tech gave us a sealed envelope with the results and said good luck not opening it in the parking lot :-P
    I finally have a bump now, which is exciting but annoying when people keep pointing it out who I see on a daily basis.  My husband is annoying me because I haven't exercised this month and I went from exercising every week in the 1st trimester and he's now commenting that maybe I should get to the gym again? Oh and he bought me low fat cheese sticks last night and I know he's thinking it's "healthier", but you don't need to be monitoring my food intake or worried how much I workout.  I know he is worried about me eating the best for the baby and yes I indulge in junk food but it is super annoying. He needs to knock it off before I knock him out!
    September 15th
    I just finished The Nest by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney over lunch break.  It was interesting, I liked it. :-) 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Also, how do you fix your signature?  I keep trying to put a tracker in and it doesn't work :-(
    21 weeks.  Baby is the size of a pomegranate!  I feel like previous fruits have been bigger than a pomegranate but whatever. 
    Not really.  We are stuck on names and wall colors for the nursery.  I did have my A/S yesterday which showed everything measuring normally and confirmed we are having a girl.
    Nothing in particular.  My appetite is insane and I can't stop eating.  I am also feeling movement much more consistently now which I love.  I am beginning to develop a waddle.
    Sept 12th - standard office appt.
    GTKY: What was the last book that you read?
    I am usually in the middle of 4-5 books.  The last one I finished was The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell which was fantastic.  I love reading.

Jan17 Sept Sig: Pumpkin Spice gone too far
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Jos726 there is a siggy explanation on the 'start here' thread that is pinned to the top! 
    BabyGaga
    DS1 - 03/31/2006
    DS2 - 12/31/2008
    DS3 - 06/26/2012
    DS4 - 08/07/2014
    19 weeks, which is around half-way there for me. This baby will be a scheduled csection. 
    We bought a new mattress pad and some fitted sheets for the baby bed after our anatomy scan last week. The other mattress got moved to our son's toddler bed. I need to start going through tubs from the garage and sorting out what we're keeping for boy #2. That takes energy though. 

I'm so tired. I can really feel my age this pregnancy. It takes all I have to make it through work and drag myself home. I think it's going to be like this for the long haul. I was planning on working up until my scheduled section, which will be about 3 weeks after winter break. I guess we'll see how I feel. Now, I'm wondering if I'll feel like coming back after break at all. It would be for weeks 37-39 of my pregnancy.

Tuesday. 

I'm currently reading The Borrowers to my class. I read The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane and Crenshaw this summer, both children's literature but great reads for adults too. 
  • How far along are you? What's new with your little babe?  19w!  size of a mango!!

Have you done anything this week to prepare for the baby? Trying to finish our bedroom renovation so we can move out of the nursery!!

Rants/Raves/Questions/Symptoms:   Not much here right now, starting to feel some kicks!! They feel like little stomach twitches or bubbles!

When's your next appointment? We have our anatomy scan on Friday!!  A last minute decision we decided to do a small get together for a reveal party!

GTKY: What was the last book that you read? Girl on the Train!

Me: 31 | Husband: 32
    Married: September 2014!
    TTC #1: January 2016 BFP 5/16/16 Quinn Born 1/27/17 

• Thank you @mommywesley I fixed it! :-)
  • Just saying hi to my Wednesday ladies! It's been a hard week for me so I haven't been around much. 
  • Hiiiiiiiiiii! We have had a long stressful week too so I've mainly been lurking. Gender reveal party was Tuesday night, then Wednesday the younger 2 got sick and now I have w/e they have and we are just a sad lookin bunch lol
    BabyGaga
    DS1 - 03/31/2006
    DS2 - 12/31/2008
    DS3 - 06/26/2012
    DS4 - 08/07/2014