December 2016 Moms

Tasty Tuesdays - 8.30.16

Whatcha cookin' up this week??
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tasty Tuesdays - 8.30.16

• Loading the player...
  • @Mamax2 I think you have my DH's dream menu! He would definitely love eating at your house. 
  • @dmontgo - can I get the Zuppa recipe?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • https://tastykitchen.com/recipes/soups/spicy-tuscan-soup/

I've made this many times and it is really delicious! I always end up using more chicken bouillon though, but I think that's because I make a big pot of it. You'll know the right flavor when you taste it. :)
  • @kbduke haha! I feed 4 other adults every night, and always get raves about the menu! Is it always healthy? Obviously not, but I'm a huge southern/comfort food lover, and I do everything in moderation. 
  • DH made black bean burritos last night (and then made the leftover into breakfast burritos this morning, after I almost cried because there wasn't anything to eat). I made tomato/chickpea stew with couscous the night before that, and tomato/cheddar pie with salad before that - we have so many extra tomatoes, it's ridiculous. Upcoming will probably be pizza because it's been a while, then maybe sausage and peppers because we have a lot of peppers too.
  • Monday we had Tomato Basil Chicken Fettuccine - https://damndelicious.net/2016/02/02/tomato-basil-chicken-fettuccine/

Tuesday - Sloppy Joes with side salad

Wednesday - Swedish Meatballs over Noodles

Thursday - I have to work late, so my husband will probably eat take out and feed the kids crap

Friday - Blackened Catfish and Tilapia with jalapeno corn

Saturday - Going to my cousin's son birthday party.  I'm not sure what they are serving. 

Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @washyourhandsplease the Damn Delicious site is one of my go to's for recipes, her cookbook is going on my Christmas list. I haven't tried that one but I will now. I love her Easy Lo Mein. 
  • I've had BLT wraps 3 times in the last week thanks to @dmontgo and an abundant supply of fresh cherry tomatoes! :)
    Married: 6/6/14
    DS: 12/20/16
    EDD: 11/29/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @temmetime Seriously so easy and delicious!

Making Zuppa Toscana right now. :)
  • Monday- Pizza
    Tuesday- Tacos
    Wednesday- Hamburger steaks with mashed potatoes and gravy
    Thursday- fettuccini Alfredo 
    Friday- Food Truck Friday festival downtown
    Saturday- BBQ meatballs from Pioneer woman
    BabyFruit Ticker  
  • I just really want pumpkin pancakes. I'm planning on making them tomorrow morning for breakfast and I'm debating if I can wait that long.
    Married: 6/6/14
    DS: 12/20/16
    EDD: 11/29/18
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @temmetime DH and I went on a quest for something pumpkin last night after our breastfeeding class. I'd seen enough pumpkin on my instagram feed yesterday for a serious craving. We hit the jackpot at Starbucks. They had PSL (I got a tall decaf) even though the guy said technically it's not advertised until the 6th and pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. It was a triumph. Itch is now scratched. 

BabyFruit Ticker