February 2017 Moms

Zika Question

Re: Zika Question

• There is nothing more to say. This conversation is going nowhere and is a waste of energy for all involved. Thank you for tonight's entertainment. You've all been great. 
  • Loading the player...
  • So this was awesome. 

Also OP there is the CDC website that includes a nice little map and spreadsheet of the Zika areas. Check it out and then talk to your doctor about your concerns because at the end of the day, you make the decision on the rewards vs risks of traveling during pregnancy.  
  • Stuck in a box 

have you even participated in anything other than this thread and HDBD? 
    Seriously question @mporath041815
  • GretchypooGretchypoo member
    edited September 2016
    I would also like to point out that the person calling us names for not rallying around this new person with rainbows has not bothered to offer support to our regular who has in fact dealt with a horrible loss today.

Care to comment on that @mporath041815?
    @WinchesterGirl You're awesome.

I tried to post this gif but TB sucks.https://funnyjunk.com/youtube/4060462/Slenderprank+part+2/18
  • She created a thread a while back about spotting after sex, we got distracted about how many times she did it (twice in 1 night)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • If you read my proceeding posts, you'd see I said just that. There are plenty of women in this forum who provide constructive and valuable information/discussion. Nice of you to result to name calling... AW? Nice. A new low. 
  • If you read my proceeding posts, you'd see I said just that. There are plenty of women in this forum who provide constructive and valuable information/discussion. Nice of you to result to name calling... AW? Nice. A new low. 
    Oh for the love.. 
  • cinderin said:
    I want my biggest problem to be that I am "offended by what strangers are posting on the Internet". 

that'll be a sweet day. 
    Fucking truth. 

Ive always wanted to use this gif! Squee! 
    Andplusalso what everyone else said about you name calling a bunch of times already.
    truth.
  • @fourPsinapod idk if I've ever seen you lose your temper before. way to go, lady!

+1 to everything she just said
    Oh, that side of me exists! It was just bursting at the seams tonight when this came up! 
  • @fourPsinapod idk if I've ever seen you lose your temper before. way to go, lady!

+1 to everything she just said
    Oh, that side of me exists! It was just bursting at the seams tonight when this came up! 
    I LOVE IT!
  • What the hell did I just miss?
    Anyway, I actually still don't know what the "AW" in "U/S AW" means.  Is that just like the sound you make when you see something cute like "awwwww"? 

• @AfKash it means attention whore
  • Ohhhhhhhhh! Well that makes more sense! Thanks @joyful08

• Wow I definitely missed a lot last night! I don't want to go on a rant reiterating what has already been said. But as always, you ladies are awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"