November 2016 Moms
Options

PGAL Check-In - Week of 8/29/2016

This is for those of us moms who are pregnant after loss. If you have not participated on the weekly thread yet introduce yourself first.

Weeks: 

Next milestone/appointment? 

Rant/Rave/Anything else: 

Questions? 

GTKY: If you could live in a book, TV show, or Movie - what would it be?

Re: PGAL Check-In - Week of 8/29/2016

• Options
    Weeks: 30+5 today

Next milestone/appointment? Appointments galore coming up starting with one this Wednesday with the job then another on Tuesday next week with the oncologist(repeating the colposcopy) and childbirth classes this Thursday evening and next. Loss#4 EDD on the 9th and loss#1 EDD on the 15th.

Rant/Rave/Anything else: major drama with my MIL had me crying most of the day yesterday. She's being a major control freak and incredibly insensitive towards me. I really just want to never talk to her again but she also does quite a bit too help out with my SSs so I guess I'll keep tolerating her for now. This woman is going to be the death of me, I swear!

Questions? Nope

GTKY: If you could live in a book, TV show, or Movie - what would it be? I think I would love to be in Outlander. I have often felt like I live in completely the wrong time era and I think it would be cool to get sent back in time. 
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Weeks: 27w5d

Next milestone/appointment? GD and check-up on Friday

Rant/Rave/Anything else: I am so overwhelmed right now. My MIL is coming into town on Thursday, after giving us a week's notice, and I just haven't had the energy to get the house together. My parents are coming the following week, but gave us 8 month's notice so we'd been slowly prepping for them, but MIL pushed the timeline up a week and threw off our groove. I'm also transitioning into a new position (Sr Admin) at work which I was not adequately trained to do so it's a lot of getting an email or something and thinking "crap, I'm supposed to do something with this." Thankfully, I have a super supportive boss who understands that it's a lot and that the previous lady didn't train me well (which is not even really her fault, cancer for the third time messes with your brain), but it doesn't make it any easier. We finally hired an admin assistant to fill out the admin team, so once she's trained that should help, but the other admin might be putting in her notice soon so I may be doing a new job and training two newbies while also juggling family visits. So that will be fun.  :|  Sorry, major vent - gold star for you if you read the whole thing!

Questions? No

GTKY: If you could live in a book, TV show, or Movie - what would it be? The Tucci Table - it's a cookbook, but I think Stanley Tucci's kitchen would be a great place to spend my time.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Weeks: 28 +1

Next milestone/appointment? check up on 9/6

Rant/Rave/Anything else: the lab keeps messing up my blood work for my antibody titer. I get it every month and almost every time there is an issue and I have to go back for a second draw. this time they said my blood was not "stable" enough to test. WTF does that even mean? Now I have to go back again, ugh.... so frustrated.

Questions? 

GTKY: If you could live in a book, TV show, or Movie - what would it be? Hmmm maybe Once? I love all the fairy tales, but maybe leave the drama to the other characters, Id like to be a boring one that didnt have problems ha ha ha

@tigerfish227 and @lajoliedreamer  welcome to my world! my MIL is no end of stress. Good luck ladies!
  • Options
    Weeks: 30w 2d

Next milestone/appointment?
    9/13 My last 3week appt before they turn to every 2weeks! 

Rant/Rave/Anything else: 
    Hitting 30w has made me realize that my son will be here soon and I still have so much to do! (I'm super excited just nervous I won't get it all done) 

Questions? No

GTKY: If you could live in a book, TV show, or Movie - what would it be? With all my kinky dreams lately it would be 50 shades of grey but without all the drama! 

@tigerfish227 Im so sorry! Your mil sounds awful I commend you for not punching her in her damn face! @lajoliedreamer good luck to you! 
    @rspalding001 you poor thing I can't believe they keep sending you there after all the f ups! Hope you get some better luck soon! 
  • Options
    Weeks: 27+4

Next milestone/appointment? Ultrasound next week and OB in like 3 weeks (I think)

Rant/Rave/Anything else: I really really really need to start getting things done for this baby!!!! 

Questions? none

GTKY: If you could live in a book, TV show, or Movie - what would it be? I love medical dramas and think it would be fun to be in one. 
  • Options
    Weeks: 28w 4d

Next milestone/appointment? My next appt is Sept 13th.  I passed my GD test.   

Rant/Rave/Anything else: H is away for work again.  Hoping this is the last time before baby comes!!  

Questions? none

GTKY: If you could live in a book, TV show, or Movie - what would it be?  Gilmore Girls, or West Wing (depending on if my family came with me or not)
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16