April 2017 Moms

AW Ultrasounds

Re: AW Ultrasounds

• Ok. I'm a horrible person. I get it. They do have ever right to do whatever they want. We will start over. I have every right to express disappointment. I personally do think it is a little ridiculous and dramatic to just flounce out. And I am sad it had to be like this. I personally enjoy this board and I enjoyed Neikoda's contributions. I just wish I could understand why she is hurt. I'm sorry she is. I just honestly don't get why. Oh well. I hope we can all just move on now. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry, I didn't think of that option. I thought she could say here. I am moving forward. Sorry people have hurt feelings. I take ownership of being a little harsh today. But, before that I didn't do anything negative. So, there is nothing to apologize for there. I am moving forward. Sorry for being a horrible person. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @mrsstuessy- OMG. Don't be so dramatic. No one ever said you were a horrible person. She's hurt because she's hurt. If you don't understand why @Neikoda 's hurt, tough. Maybe you should ask her what's going on, instead of just complaining about how you don't understand. Frankly, I'm tired of the AWs on here. I'm tired of hearing people complain about how they don't understand why we have to have organization and how they don't think it's necessary. It's interesting to me how they are complaining about it, but now all of sudden everyone is all gung-ho about taking over daily threads and participating more. Maybe people weren't such TWs about the organization on the thread, @Neikoda and I might stay. People were blatantly saying they didn't want to follow the organization, and posting whatever they wanted to...and now those people are ironically taking over and are all about board organization. Nope. I'm done.

• ok, but that was never me. So, there is nothing to apologize for there. I was involved and always stood up for the organization. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @SJG812 I had my US today, too, and measured 2 days behind (7w6d versus 8w1d). I'm keeping my original EDD on here but the later due date is helpful and gives baby more time to cook :)

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • @pinkshades05 thanks for the idea! We are just a couple days apart! 
  • SJG812 I am keeping my ticker the same until I am further along, giving babies some time  to catch up.  It's super early and I know  these things can change a lot and very quickly too.
    ****Trigger mentioned****
    Us:  37, 38, unexplained IF
    TTC for the second time
    Married 10/21/12 to my wonderful wife
    TTC with frozen donor sperm and science
    since 2/2014

7 IUIs, 1 cancelled due to too many follicles, 6 BFNs.
    IVF #1 & 2 Failed
    IVF #3 20 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized with ICSI, 6 made it to day 5
                 2 blasts transferred 7/17
    Beta #1 7/26 ***BFP*** 144
    Beta #2 7/28 271
    Beta #3 8/4 1972
    8/15 - Officially pregnant with TWINS
    9/1 - Baby B no longer has a heartbeat, Baby A is holding on!
    9/29 - MMC
    Genetic testing revealed Trisomy 15
    Next cycle will be FET without PGS testing. 
    3/27 - FET transferred 2 "excellent" blasts 
    Beta #1 4/5 ***BFP*** 107 (9dp5dt)
    Beta #2 4/7  244  (11dp5dt)
    Beta #3 4/14  2038   (18dp5dt)
    4/25 - Confirmed pregnancy. Baby measured 1 day behind, FHR 132
    5/9 - 2nd U/S - Baby measured one day ahead, FHR 178
    12/21 - Baby Boy born
    12/10 - FET transfered 1 3BB blast
    Beta #1 12/19 - 88
    Beta #2 12/21 - 230
    Beta #3 12/18 - 3066
  • @vivibz I would not worry. I don't think I was able to see/hear the HB for DS until just after 7 weeks.
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • So I will be 7 weeks tomorrow. I had a doctors appointment yesterday and she didn't do a US or check heartbeat...... She said to wait till 10 weeks. My last child was born at 35 weeks because of an illness and lived for 2 days and sadly passed away. I waited 5 1/2 years before we tried for this baby..... I just want to know this pregnancy is viable. Everyone else is getting US. and I dont understand why my doctor is waiting. Im anxious enough as it is...... Any suggestions as to how I can get one sooner than 10 weeks? Im dying here.
  • Delanie said:
    So I will be 7 weeks tomorrow. I had a doctors appointment yesterday and she didn't do a US or check heartbeat...... She said to wait till 10 weeks. My last child was born at 35 weeks because of an illness and lived for 2 days and sadly passed away. I waited 5 1/2 years before we tried for this baby..... I just want to know this pregnancy is viable. Everyone else is getting US. and I dont understand why my doctor is waiting. Im anxious enough as it is...... Any suggestions as to how I can get one sooner than 10 weeks? Im dying here.

I would simply request one! If you say you are stressed out about this and your unfortunate and sad past more than warrants it, they should give you one! I would push for it.

Good luck! so sorry you are dealing with this

• @Delanie I would agree with @MrsBakes! If nothing else, given your history they should be willing to do that. If not, I'd try a new doctor.  If that's not an option, maybe you have an imaging center in town that does 3D ultrasounds and you could pay for one of those? They're not allowed to tell you anything about the pregnancy but at least you could see. I'm sorry they didn't give you one at your appointment. 
  • @Delanie, I'm so sorry for your loss, first of all. Secondly, I agree with the other ladies. I would request one and explain your circumstance. If they aren't willing to
    do one, I would call around and seek out an alternative doctor who is willing. 
  • @Delanie I am so sorry for your loss. If your Dr still wont give you one after asking, I agree I'd find a new Dr to work with that is willing. I would be a mess waiting until 10 weeks as well. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Had my first US today... couldn't see anything on the belly and had to do a trans-vaginal... didn't give me any pictures and now I am worried about what is going on... supposed to be 7w today... She said there was a gestational sac, but didn't say anything else... waiting for my doctor to call me. 

Prayers please... I'm a nervous Nelly over here
  • @wenninger2016 saying a prayer for you! 
  • Had my first US today... couldn't see anything on the belly and had to do a trans-vaginal... didn't give me any pictures and now I am worried about what is going on... supposed to be 7w today... She said there was a gestational sac, but didn't say anything else... waiting for my doctor to call me. 

Prayers please... I'm a nervous Nelly over here

Thinking of you! Please keep us posted

• @wenninger2016 prayers for you and baby ❤