November 2016 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday - 8/31/16

Re: WTF Wednesday - 8/31/16

• Options
    WTF Starbucks app. What good is mobile ordering if the app won't recognize the store closest to me and then when I manually search for it it says my drink is not available (iced caramel macchiato). I got ragey with that damn app 
  • Options
    WTF September?!? School wasn't supposed to come so fast!
    Married: 08.05.11
    Welcomed baby girl: 06.10.14
    Second pregnancy EDD: 06.16.16 MC: 10.29.15
    Welcomed baby boy: 11.25.16
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    eribeaueribeau member
    edited September 2016
    WTF?! 
    I just found out that the woman that has been talking to me every time I call my doctors office is considered a 'newbie' in their office, and doesn't deal with my doctor at all. She is a receptionist. I had to call about my first GD test and she didn't give me my results for over 2 weeks, and when I finally got them she told me my number and that was it, like I knew what that meant. When I asked her to clarify, she just said it was 'super high' and I needed to do the next test. 
    The next week when I had my appointment my doctors actual nurse told me I only failed by 3 points, and that the person I was talking to didn't know what she was talking about. 
    Any body else having trouble like this with their doctors offices? 
  • Options
    eribeau said:
    WTF?! 
    I just found out that the woman that has been talking to me every time I call my doctors office is considered a 'newbie' in their office, and doesn't deal with my doctor at all. She is a receptionist. I had to call about my first GD test and she didn't give me my results for over 2 weeks, and when I finally got them she told me my number and that was it, like I knew what that meant. When I asked her to clarify, she just said it was 'super high' and I needed to do the next test. 
    The next week when I had my appointment my doctors actual nurse told me I only failed by 3 points, and that the person I was talking to didn't know what she was talking about. 
    yikes that is kind of crazy. My office is still relatively new and twice when I've had to call and leave a message for a nurse the voicemail box goes to their old office (as in this is a new one but there are also doctor's at the old one too). So I'm never sure if I'm actually leaving a message for this office or it goes to the other one and then has to hopefully find its way back to mine. 
  • Options
    eribeau said:
    WTF?! 
    yikes that is kind of crazy. My office is still relatively new and twice when I've had to call and leave a message for a nurse the voicemail box goes to their old office (as in this is a new one but there are also doctor's at the old one too). So I'm never sure if I'm actually leaving a message for this office or it goes to the other one and then has to hopefully find its way back to mine.