September 2016 Moms

Going to the Hospital...

13»

Re: Going to the Hospital...

• Congrats!!! I can't believe I missed this post. I hope you are enjoying some snuggles with your new baby BOY! I was thinking boy the whole time too.
    DD 5/23/11 - DS 11/20/12 - BFP 1/10/16; EDD 9/22/16
    BabyFetus Ticker

valentines day sexy justin bieber heart 2011
  • Aaaah! Yay @JennM205! I totally missed this today. So excited a fellow team greener and Thursday ticker change had her baby! 
    Married 6-1-13
    Sebastian 3-11-14
    Simon 5-2-15
    Baby #3 Due 9-29-16
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats!! Enjoy all of the snuggles with your little guy. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats @JennM205!!! Another Thurs ticker down. So happy for you and now you can enjoy all the cuddles with your baby boy just like I am with my baby girl. 
    Joint due date with our babies a day apart from each other... Cool! 

Cant wait to hear his name and see pics! 
    Well done mamma on the quick delivery.
  • Congratulations! With all those weeks of contractions and discomfort, you deserved a quick labor & delivery!

• Congrats on your baby boy! Glad to hear he is nice and healthy and that you were able to have a quick delivery.
  • Congratulations @JennM205! I'm so excited for you!!! Can't wait to hear the details on this precious boy!
  • Congratulations!!!! :)
    Natural M/C 03.26.2012 at 10w2d
    Charlotte born at 28w3d due to severe IUGR on 12.24.2012 Merry Christmas!
    Missed M/C discovered 12.22.2014 at 8w1d measuring 6w3d
    2015 was a year to test strength of both body and character, but it led us to this... BFP 01.26.2016 EDD 9.30.2016
  • Gah! I missed all the excitements cause I've been so busy at work and just been lurking and love-titting the past few days. Congrats @JennM205 - welcome to team blue!
  • @jennm205 sorry I missed everything!!!!!! Congrats momma and can't wait to see your beautiful baby boy!! Big sis must be so excited!!!