April 2017 Moms
Options

STM+ Check In (8/29)

2»

Re: STM+ Check In (8/29)

• Options
    Can anyone share their experiences with round ligament pain this time around? I consulted with Dr. Google but would love to hear from you ladies what it feels like. 
    DD March 2015
    Baby #2 due April 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    If this is my third child, am I allowed to participate in this board... or is there a TTM (Third Time Mom) check in? LOL!
    Alyssa (30) & DH (36)
    DD (12), DS (8). 
    Baby Boy EDD 4/6/17. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

@belocin

I can be anything from light pulling to sharp stabbing pain. And it can be on one side or both. I've had all the variations lol

• Options
    Thank you @MrsBakes! I don't remember experiencing any form of it with my first but I've been having intermittent, standby pains on my left side throughout the afternoon and had eliminated all of the usual suspects. 
    DD March 2015
    Baby #2 due April 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

@belocin

no problem! and what ever you do, don't sneeze! lol

OMG I sneezed yesterday and though I had torn every muscle in my belly - OUCH!

• Options
    @belocin Mine feels a lot like a pulling sensation in my groin. It kind of freaks me out (PGAL), but I try to stay calm and know that its "normal."

@LyssaChap This is STM+, so second, third, fourth, fifth, etc. time moms are all welcome! :)
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Options
    9 Weeks tomorrow. Still nauseous. Still EXHAUSTED. Older kids are 'meh' to the idea of another baby..... because their Dad and his wife have TWO tiny ones... so I think they used up their excitement with those two, haha. 

So far, this pregnancy is seeming more like my second child with the nausea and low progesterone.
    Thankfully, I am in WAY better shape now at 30 than I ever was when I was overweight and in rough shape at 18 and 22... 

#Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Alyssa (30) & DH (36)
    DD (12), DS (8). 
    Baby Boy EDD 4/6/17. 
  • Options
    @LyssaChap your kids are genreally older (although I do have a 9 year old), but I was wondering how you told your kids you were pregnant. Mine are pretty young, 9, 5, and 4. And I'm not quite sure how/when to tell them.
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Options
    @LyssaChap your kids are genreally older (although I do have a 9 year old), but I was wondering how you told your kids you were pregnant. Mine are pretty young, 9, 5, and 4. And I'm not quite sure how/when to tell them.
    I just sat them down and told them once we had an ultrasound with a heartbeat. They were both excited. :smile:

Alyssa (30) & DH (36)
    DD (12), DS (8). 
    Baby Boy EDD 4/6/17. 
  • Options

How far along are you? 8 weeks.

How is this pregnancy different from your first/others? How is this pregnancy the same? My symptoms are so much milder this time. I'm still exhausted, but I don't know how much of that is work related, haha. I'm not complaining though...the nausea was UNREAL with DS and lasted for 6 months...I'll be glad if that stays away.

Weekend updates? Nothing too exciting...it was a pretty lazy weekend.

GTKY: What kind of vehicle do you drive? Do you plan on upgrading? I drive a smaller SUV. I'm not planning on upgrading, but DH drives a tiny Mazda, so we're going to upgrade him for sure. He can barely fit the one car seat in there.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

How far along are you? 8 weeks 5 days. 

How is this pregnancy different from your first/others? How is this pregnancy the same? Similar to second pregnancy with low progesterone, on supplements and feeling CRAPTASTIC for the first 15-16 weeks.......... First pregnancy was an uneventful, no nausea, complete blur. 

Weekend updates? Husband is gone most weekends now helping his mom prep to sell her house and move into the new one she purchased. This weekend, however, we are doing DS's birthday (his bday was 8/30) at my house, burgers, hotdogs, side dishes... cake... hanging out with family. 

GTKY: What kind of vehicle do you drive? Do you plan on upgrading? We just purchased a new Honda Pilot 4WD. Seats 8! Sold! Hahaha! My main vehicle for getting to and from work, etc, is a Prius. :)

Alyssa (30) & DH (36)
    DD (12), DS (8). 
    Baby Boy EDD 4/6/17. 
  • Options
    @Dannylion24 I once lost 30 pounds (the right way, no crazy diets) but you are my new hero! How did you do it? After this pregnancy is finished I'd like to get back where is was after the initial weight loss mentioned above. 
    **TW kids and loss mentioned**

-- DS 3.8.14
    -- MC 9.22.16 at 8 wks