January 2017 Moms
Options

August Siggy Winner Nominations

Nominate your August siggy winners here! Also, feel free to give your suggestions for the September challenge! 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker                                       

Re: August Siggy Winner Nominations

• Options
    edited August 2016
    adorebella  :) I love the goofy black cat, but I'm very partial to black cats lol

Me: 33 DH: 38 Married: 1/10/15

1st Pregnancy EDD: 1/1/17 Born 1/10/17 Team Green turned Blue!

2nd Pregnancy EDD: 11/6/18 Born 11/09/18 Baby Boy!

3rd Pregnancy EDD: 12/?/21

Children are like casseroles; it takes a lot to mess them up.

• Options
    Bump? Does anyone care? Are any of the participants still around?

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker                                       

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @cjs260 I actually love your siggy!

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pumpkin Spice Gone to Far| Jan '17 September Siggy Challenge

• Options
    I've been having trouble logging in consistently on TB. I think they changed the site over the weekend & it's messed with something. Anyway, maybe others are having issues getting on as well?

• Options
    Seconding @adorebella   That cat is failing so hard.  Honorable mention to @canavara and the mom/kitten fail, and whoever has the one of the cat jumping off the boat and missing the shore by like ten yards.  I forget the username. 

As for a September theme:  something autumn related?  Pumpkin spice fails?

Jan17 Sept Sig: Pumpkin Spice gone too far
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I've been cracking up this month over these darn cats. I'm throwing out nominations to @PMForbie and @canavara

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Totally @PMForbie's -- that cat's face gets me every time (I can't tell if it's before or after sitting on the hedgehog but either way, it's hilarious)
  • Options
    I second @sagoon suggestion for autumn fails for September! I'm ready for feeds to be bombarded with fall leaves, images of bonfires, and anything else fall related (especially since I don't get any of that in FL! sadness). 

• Options

I'm going to vote for @cjs260, I love the cat dressed up :) I also second something to do with autumn/fall for the next one, just not sure what it would be.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I love @adorebella 's cat. It just tries so hard and comes up SO short.
    *************************************************************************************************************Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I love them all! I love cat fails so much I never decided on which one to use for my own siggy... haha

So I remember someone had the cat falling through the ceiling, which I thought was hilarious. But I haven't seen it in awhile and I don't remember who it was....
    <3 * Happily married August, 23rd, 2014 * <3

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I agree @Marynog!  I was out of the country most of the month and then work has been crazy this last week so I've only been on mobile.  This is my first time getting on the site this month and I'm cracking up at these siggys!