April 2017 Moms

WTF Wednesday 8/31/16

Sorry for the delay, I've been MIA dealing with some concerns.

What's making you say WTF! this week! 

Bachelor in Paradise wtf ashley bip wait what
For my BiP momma's :) 

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
DS--N14
Baby #2 EDD--4/16/17

Re: WTF Wednesday 8/31/16

• @STM2017 omg I would be flipping out! Exactly, how do you not notice?!

BabyFruit Ticker

DS--N14
    Baby #2 EDD--4/16/17
  • Loading the player...
  • Waiting for the train this morning. It pulls into the station. We have to press a button for the doors to open. I press the button, door does not open. Go to the next door and press the button. Door does not open. Run to the next one that is already open, but it closes right as I get there and the train takes off. WTF?!? Now I sit and wait 15 more minutes for the next one. I guess today just won't be my day...
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • WTF bloat??? I am only 6 weeks...how can none of my pants fit?? Also Thank you to the progesterone supplements for this...I guess I am breaking out the Bella band again and might go looking for my maternity clothes...glad I kept it! 
  • usually i wake up with serious nausea. Not today!  I felt great....up until an hr ago.  Now I feel like barfing!
  • WTF chipiotle... i bit into nasty gristly meat 3 different times... I thought I was going to throw up. I officially will never eat there again  :s
    April Siggy Challenge - May BMB - Newborn Fail
    Image result for newborn fail

BabyFruit Ticker

• @BeachMommy2B no kidding about chipotle! What happened to their meat?! I only get the veggie bowl now, which it turns out I like better anyway! You get free guac with the veggie bowl :smile:
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @BeachMommy2B @SuperKristy85 Oh no!!! This makes me sad! I love Chipotle, but haven't gone yet since finding out....
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • @KirstinH88 I'd be so mad, what an annoying start to the day! At least you only had to wait 15 mins for another one though.
  • DH went to work then I started feeling nauseous. Took my 10 month old into the bathroom with me so I could sit by the toilet. While I'm focusing on the throne, she pulls out a razor from the trash an and grabs the blade. Tiny cut but blood everywhere. And uncontrollable screaming. Blood on my clothes on the floor on her clothes on her face. Everywhere!! She proceeds to scream for an hour and a half. Won't let me put a bandaid on it or hold it to stop the bleeding. Then she fell asleep from exhausting herself. Holy moly. Mother of the year award. 
  • WTF RO system under the kitchen sink, why did you flood the cabinet?...this is the second one we've had to replace for different issues. How am I supposed to stay hydrated if I don't have a steady supply of drinking water? (Our city water sucks). Also WTF DS, you're obviously tired but won't nap and are now screaming at your toys. Pleeeease go to bed so I can nap too.
  • Hosting a 'back to school ice cream social' and movie night for my two older kiddos and at least a dozen of their friends from 1st and 2nd grade last year. WTF was I thinking???
  • Huge WTF to my insurance company and OB's office (who I otherwise love) for giving me the runaround on whether or not the first trimester screening is covered by insurance.  Ins company requires precertification and wants my OB office to call them with the CPT codes.  OB office will not call insurance because they don't typically precertify this procedure, gave me the CPT code for the NT scan but not for the bloodwork because I have to do that at a 3rd party lab for it to be covered.  C'mon people, this shouldn't be this difficult!!! :(     
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker