April 2017 Moms

Twatwaffle Tuesday 8/30

Who is the twatwaffle in your life today?

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday 8/30

• One of my best friends, who hasn't checked in on me, or even 'liked' any of my posts or baby announcements. Nothing. My other best friend, however, has been making it a point to check in on me and ask to go do things, etc. Noticed that she didn't invite me to her son's bday party this last weekend... Don't know why. Don't know if she just made it family only... Or what.
    Alyssa (30) & DH (36)
    DD (12), DS (8). 
    Baby Boy EDD 4/6/17. 
  • This sounds totally crazy but on my morning drive to work (mind you it's at 5am in the morning), I get so mad at drivers who smoke and flick their cigarettes out the window! I yell everytime I see it and get pissed at their sparkly, stinky, filthy, litter flying onto the road and coming at my car. Ahhhh!! I wish they would get pulled over and fined.  If you want to smoke then you should have to suffer with your stinky butts in your own car! I didn't even drive into the office this morning since I'm working from home but I'm still mad about it.

CafeMom Tickers

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • The person who I thought I could trust... but they decided to share my pregnancy news with someone else! It indurates me, first of all I thought I could trust you, second it is MY news to share when I CHOSE to. UGHHH

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • The 4 people this week who have asked me if I'm pregnant!!! It's none of your freakin business and I'll tell you when I'm ready!!!
  • So far very few people know I'm pregnant, so no personal drama yet. We'll see how long it lasts. Lol
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • To the guy sitting next to me on the train who smells like weed. Go sit somewhere else! I wasn't feeling nauseous until he sat down. Ugh...
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • My Fiance... he was suppose to get DD and meet me at the allergist for her appt (we talked about the yesterday and this morning before work)... he pulls in and asks "Where's Sloane?" :neutral: when I tell him he was to bring her, he rolled his eyes and drove off to get her. The women at the Dr.'s office got a good kick out of it though. lol Now that its over I think its funny too 
    April Siggy Challenge - May BMB - Newborn Fail
    Image result for newborn fail

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• The lady from Southwest Advantage selling books door to door. I'm not interested and no you can not come in my house! She tried twice to weasel her way in, get out! Horrible selling tactics. Grrrr! 
  • A co-worker at my daycare...she is preggo too but doesn't know I am (not ready to tell the world) she always says how she can't stay outside or walk up the stairs cuz she's "fat"- that's suppose to be a joke...So I have been a frequent bathroom breaker lately and she pounds on the door right after I go in an yells "hurry I am fat and need to pee" got so flipping annoyed
  • My mother... for 3 days in a row she has been after me to make plans for who will watch DS when I go into labour. Today she was freaking out about not having the address to the daycare or a spare car seat and did I have a plan on how to get the car seat to whomever (she is assuming her). I'm just sitting here thinking "Can I sleep now, and figure that out in March...?"
  • @KirstinH88 Next time, have a spare paper bag and pretend to throw up (bonus points for real puke!). I'm sure they'll move quickly!

@allybadry LOL!!! A little premature!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • My best friend of 10 years didn't ask me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding. It's such a dumb thing to be upset about, but she was my MoH (I didn't anticipate to be hers because she has sisters) and we've always talked about being in each others weddings, so it's just bothering me a lot.
  • LyssaChapLyssaChap member
    edited August 2016
    Umm... .that girl is nuts.... just because you're "fat" doesn't mean you need to pee more than anyone else...

I have had two other children and I have never gotten to the point where I could not hold it and politely wait.... What a jerk. 
    Alyssa (30) & DH (36)
    DD (12), DS (8). 
    Baby Boy EDD 4/6/17. 
  • My best friend of 10 years didn't ask me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding. It's such a dumb thing to be upset about, but she was my MoH (I didn't anticipate to be hers because she has sisters) and we've always talked about being in each others weddings, so it's just bothering me a lot.
    That's confusing and sad, I'm sorry. Any chance she's doing something "big" to ask? I got asked via a bracelet in the mail once?
  • @herewegrow I was thinking about doing that too! Or responding with "why? Is it because I'm fat?" Just because I'm a jerk. 

I have a co-worker that legit asks me if I'm pregnant yet at least once a week. I'm just going to tell her no until I leave for maternity leave. 
    That's confusing and sad, I'm sorry. Any chance she's doing something "big" to ask? I got asked via a bracelet in the mail once?
    Given that her wedding is less than a month away, I doubt it, haha. I was holding out hope for a while but got nothing. I wanted to bring it up when I saw her last but didn't want to sound like a jerk, haha.
  • @SnarkasaurusRex
     I really hope that they are just behind in doing the asking. When is the wedding?
    Alyssa (30) & DH (36)
    DD (12), DS (8). 
    Baby Boy EDD 4/6/17. 
  • @LyssaChap September 24th, so I'm pretty sure I'm out, haha.
  • @SnarkasaurusRex
     OMG!.... I don't understand.... was there a falling out? Does she have SEVERAL sisters and is only having her sisters in her wedding???

I cannot imagine being someone's MOH and not asking the person to be a bridesmaid!
    Alyssa (30) & DH (36)
    DD (12), DS (8). 
    Baby Boy EDD 4/6/17. 
  • @LyssaChap I'm so glad it's not just me who thinks this! She has 2 sisters and her fiance has 2 brothers, so right now I'm just telling myself that they did a family wedding party. We'll see how I feel in a few weeks, haha. No falling out or anything. We live in different cities right now but still get together every couple of months or so, and we text/talk all the time. It's just so weird to me.

Oh well. At least I didn't have to spend money on a dress?
  • @SnarkasaurusRex FWIW I had to do only family despite being a BM or MOH in many weddings myself. I'm the oldest of 4 (3 girls and a boy), and my husband is the oldest of 4 (3 boys and a girl), so we ended up just matching up our sisters and brothers for our wedding party. Since we already had 3 each to start adding friends and cousins would have been too much. Fingers crossed something similar happened in your friend's case bc that's just too odd if not.