4/12
4/19
4/26

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What's one quality/trait you hope you baby inherits from you, and one you hope he/she inherits from your partner?
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change - 8/31

• Options
    schef070911schef070911 member
    edited August 2016
    How far along are you? 9 weeks!

How big is baby? A cherry, a tater tot, the One Ring (DH was pretty pumped about that one).

Appointments this week? Nope - 9/22

Symptoms? Nausea is way better thanks to Diclegis but I still have a few waves of it in the evening. Food/smell aversions, fatigue, weird inconsistent GI issues, wanting to eat alllllll the carbs and sugar!

Rant/Rave/Questions? Rave: My parents are waaaaaay excited to be grandparents (we told them over the weekend - it will be their first) and it's really adorable.  We told my brother and sis-in-law over FaceTime Monday and my brother couldn't stop smiling.  Turns out sis-in-law's sister is pregnant too and also due in April!! 

Nothing else I can think of at the moment.

GTKY: What's one quality/trait you hope you baby inherits from you, and one you hope he/she inherits from your partner? I hope he/she gets from DH the ability to love unconditionally without nitpicking or nagging (I am totally guilty as charged), and I hope he/she gets my "get it done" attitude.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

How far along are you? 9 weeks

How big is baby? A Cherry

Appointments this week? Had my first one Monday and it went really well! Got to see my lil babe and hear a really strong heartbeat!

Symptoms? Still a little nausea mainly in the evenings, very sore chest, and still pretty tired.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I just so badly lack the motivation to do anything. By the time I get home after work I feel done for and feel so bad for my DH and DS. I actually had a slight burst of energy last night so I actually made dinner, folded a load of laundry and got DS through his bath. Then promptly went to bed as soon as DS did as I was wiped out! :) Ready to have a little more energy and maybe make it til at least 9ish or so for bed and be able to spend a little evening time with DH again!

GTKY: What's one quality/trait you hope baby inherits from you and one you hope he/she inherits from your partner? I hope from me he/she inherits my laid back, calm attitude (well what my attitude usually is not pregnant haha!) and from DH I hope his love for adventure and trying new things.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 8 weeks!

How big is baby? Raspberry.

Appointments this week? None. My first appointment is 9/12, and she'll probably send me for a dating US later that week.

Symptoms? Nothing really. I'm tired, but that could be work related. A few nights last week I was super nauseous in the evenings, and I really haven't been hungry at all for dinner in a while. It's weird because I was disgustingly sick with DS from 5 weeks to 6 months, so it's making me antsy this time that I don't have many symptoms (but I am NOT complaining, haha).

Rant/Rave/Questions? DH is pissing me off to no end. He has done next to nothing to help with DS here lately, because he's busy with work, but SO AM I since it's the first week of school (I'm a teacher) and I have about 85 different responsibilities other than my classroom stuff, so I'm just super tired and wish he would DO STUFF. Bah. End rant.

GTKY: What's one quality/trait you hope you baby inherits from you, and one you hope he/she inherits from your partner? I hope they get DH's organizational skills and my patience. I also (selfishly) would like for this baby to look at least somewhat like me, since DS is DH's clone.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 6 weeks today!!

How big is baby? I think a sweetpea? 

Appointments this week? yes!! US and last app at Fertility doc on Friday...

Symptoms? this week has been great!! I am beyond tired around 6 pm, but other than that I feel great! ( I fully know this can change tomorrow) The only thing I was not prepared for was that my boobs would grow a cup size within 6 weeks! and the blat...wow...the bloat!!

Rant/Rave/Questions?  Not really...I am just a ball of nerves about Friday's US...of course feeling good scares me more than having all the symptoms....

GTKY: What's one quality/trait you hope you baby inherits from you, and one you hope he/she inherits from your partner? I hope Baby is as laid back as I am...and as outgoing as DH
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    9 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    The size of an olive or cherry
    Appointments this week? 
    Just got back from my first appointment. Everything looks good and beb's is measuring on track
    Symptoms?
    Same, bloat, sore nipples, nausea, still dealing with low bp from time to time. 
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I am so excited that the same nurse is still working with my OB. She is awesome, and it makes me feel good knowing that there isn't a lot of turnover. Plus I got a bunch of goodies from the office. Hooray!
    GTKY: What's one quality/trait you hope you baby inherits from you, and one you hope he/she inherits from your partner?
    My DH has an amazing heart. He is so caring and nice, and really helps keep me grounded. I tend to be edgy and punchy, and he mellows me out. I already see a lot of him in our son, and I hope this one shares that trait, too. I don't know what I would want the baby to inherit from me. I guess maybe the ability to have a good sense of humor and not take things personally? 
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    9 weeks.

How big is baby? 
    A cherry or green olive.

Appointments this week? 
    Nope.  Not until September 19th when I'll have my second OB appointment and my NT scan.

Symptoms?
    Not as much as I'd like (PGAL brain)...increased urination, leukorrhea,  decreased energy.  Oh -- I vomited for the first time on Monday whilst brushing my teeth!

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Eh. 

From both: Love of reading, sense of humor, & wanderlust.  From me: Patience & resilience.  From DH: Athletic prowess & understanding of all things mechanical.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 8 weeks

How big is baby? gummy bear?  I never know because the food comparisons drive me nuts and just make me hungry.  Then, when I grab a handful of blueberries, I feel like I'm eating my babyNausea usually follows.  So I'm trying to stay away from food comparisons this time around.

Appointments this week? Nope.  I'm a workaholic and decided to wait until 11 weeks when it's convenient for my work schedule.  I am not high risk and have one very healthy baby, so my dr. thinks its fine to wait.  But the wait is starting to get to me.  Appointment is 9/22.  Seems like a long time left to wait.

Symptoms? So I have tons of symptoms, but when I'm at work (kindergarten teacher) I don't feel any except a pang of RLP every now and again.  I guess I'm just distracted, but I always feel like I've overdone it at the end of the day.  It worries me.  Then I go home and fatigue, nausea, dizziness, and hormone headaches hit me like a ton of bricks.  This is doing nothing for my mom guilt while I lay on the floor in a nauseous daze and "play" with my 2 year old.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I don't really like being pregnant.  I enjoy the result and realize it's a temporary state.  I'm the kind of person who is always bubbly, bouncy, and on the go.  Pregnancy really cramps my style in that way. 

GTKY: What's one quality/trait you hope you baby inherits from you, and one you hope he/she inherits from your partner? Well this was a game I played all the time with my H during my first pregnancy.  Turns out my son inherited exactly the opposite of what I had wished.  I was hoping he would have my extrovert personality (My H is an introvert) and my H's even temper (I am kind of wild).  Ryland is an introvert like my H with my temperament.  I love it!  Talk about a curve ball.  So, I hope this one is an extrovert with my H's temper.  Again.  We'll see what happens this time!

**TW kids and loss mentioned**

-- DS 3.8.14
    -- MC 9.22.16 at 8 wks