April 2017 Moms

First Time Mom Check In - 8/30

cookies754cookies754 member
edited August 2016 in April 2017 Moms
This is for all the first time mamas we have out there. How are we doing this week?? 

1) When is your EDD/how far are you?

2) When is your first (or next) appointment?

3) Symptoms?

4) GTKY: What has been your most memorable vacation? 
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: First Time Mom Check In - 8/30

• 1) When is your EDD/how far are you? April 7 - 8w4d

2) When is your first (or next) appointment? Next appointment is 9/22 - I will be doing the first trimester screening so I think we get another ultrasound? I forgot what she said. 

3) Symptoms? Now that I've started taking diclegis, I'm feeling so much better and can actually function again. Still have waves of nausea, sore boobs, and going to the bathroom all.the.time. 

4) GTKY: What has been your most memorable vacation? As much as I loved sitting on the beach in Mexico, San Fran was my favorite. We went on a 20 mile bike ride across the bridge and back. I was crying by the time we were done my legs hurt so badly. I also loved the history at Alcatraz. That day, a former inmate was there doing a book signing and speaking with people and it was so neat to meet someone that spent time there. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hahaha! That GIF made me laugh.

1) When is your EDD/how far are you? 4/5/16 (8w6d)

2) When is your first (or next) appointment? 9/22/16 - we'll get to listen to heartbeat!!  Plus another u/s and bloodwork if we are doing first trimester screening (not sure if this will happen yet, waiting on pre-authorization)

3) Symptoms? Nausea and shakiness both better since starting Diclegis (except at night). Conspitated, bloated, still some food aversions, tired.

4) GTKY: What has been your most memorable vacation? I've had lots of great ones with DH, but my most memorable one would have to be Germany with my family before DH and I were married. My mom spent a good chunk of her childhood in Munich as an Army brat, so we went to visit family and tour beautiful Bavaria.  Lots of beer drinking, pretzel eating goodness :)
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • 1) When is your EDD/how far are you? 4/23 6+2

2) When is your first (or next) appointment? First in person appointment is 9/8

3) Symptoms? Nausea, fatigue, gas, bloating

4) GTKY: What has been your most memorable vacation? I went to Europe when I was in middle school with my family. We visited England, Germany, Austria and Czech. Loved every minute of it.
  • 1) When is your EDD/how far are you? April 15th. & 7w3d

2) When is your first (or next) appointment? My 1st appt is next tues, Im so excited!

3) Symptoms? Fatigue but that is letting up, sore boobs and very mild nausea if Im hungry. I know I sound crazy but I wish I had raging morning sickness, it would make me feel so much better. 

4) GTKY: What has been your most memorable vacation? This is a tie between my honeymoon to the Dominican Republic or a Cruise with all of our close friends that went to Cozumel, Grand Cayman Island and Jamaica. My honeymoon was amazing but theres nothing like being on vacation with all of your best friends!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 1) When is your EDD/how far are you?
    Apr 11 / 8w0d
    Yesterday was my first ultrasound!  I already had my confirmation/first appointment, so I don't think I actually have to go in again for a while.
    3) Symptoms?
    Aversion to meat, vegetables, and some fruits, nausea, and fatigue, although they're all starting to wane a bit.
    Probably backpacking/canoeing through Isle Royale.  Partner proposed when we were halfway across the island.  The next day I got a bad pump of water and have little memory of the rest of the trip due to fading in and out of consciousness, even though we still had several more miles to hike and quite a few (dangerous) lakes to canoe through.  Remember kids!  Always keep your equipment clean and don't get sloppy when it comes to preparing sustenance.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • BluesGal10BluesGal10 member
    edited August 2016
    1) When is your EDD/how far are you?
    4/3, 9 weeks, 1 day
    A week from today, and I am excited!
    3) Symptoms?
    Hungry, exhausted.
    I'd do my honeymoon over again. 
    Married: 10-2-2010
    Punk's birthday: 3-28-17
    4/16, 6w 6d 
    Our first appointment is Friday! 

3) Symptoms?
    I feel like I drank too much champagne last night, every day pretty much all day. I haven't thrown up yet but I feel like I'm about to most of the time. 

Montreal over NYE a couple of years ago followed by a weekend in this small snowed in town at an uber fancy hotel that was cheap because it was off season. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1)how far/Edd - according to app I am 7w6d and due 4/12

2) appointment - official first appointment is Sept 1, had some concerning spotting(I got paranoid lol) and went to Dr.- hcg is "lower than it should be, but still rising"

3) symptoms - sore breasts, fatigue almost to exhaustion, spotting but thankfully no cramping, loss of appetite, aversion to jelly and super soft fruits, heightened smell.

4)memorable vaca- hands down my honeymoon cruise, it was my hubby's first time on a ship that large and he couldn't get over it all! Went to Bahamas and private beach...never wanted to leave, still trying to find the big comfy oversized floating mats for our beach trips
    4-1-17, 9 weeks 3 days
    Actually, had an appointment today. Baby is right on track and we got to hear the heart beat :)

3) Symptoms?
    Super hungry! Already gained two pounds. Sore boobs and craps. Also sore abs and peeing more. 

A tie between Puerto Rico for our honeymoon and our European trip this summer. Visited Ireland, Spain, and Germany.
  • 1) When is your EDD/how far are you?  4-17-17, 7w2d (since I'm a day late on this!)

2) When is your first (or next) appointment? First appointment's next Wednesday, 9/7 - I think same day as @SDSwenson

3) Symptoms?  Super tired, tender nipples, so much bloat...and always with the peeing.  Just confirmed with my mother that she didn't experience morning sickness with my brother and me (we're twins) so that makes me feel a little better about the lack of nausea to date.

4) GTKY: What has been your most memorable vacation?  I'll go with the recent (this past June) Australia honeymoon - it was actually the first time DH and I flew together.  We'd gone on trips together but flying separately due to scheduling, or one of us would fly/drive a leg and we'd drive together for the other.  Antarctica with my mom was super cool, but it's hard to beat the newly wedded bliss and just not working for a few weeks!
    About me:
    Married 6/18/16 (Me 42, DH 44), TTC #2
    ***TW***
    Natural BFP 8/10/16 --> mc our NIPT-normal little girl at 11w5d on 10/1/16 :(
    As of 12/2016:  AMH 1.42, FSH 6.1, AFC ~10
    Self-benched Nov-Dec 2016 for
    IVF #1 Jan-Feb 2017 (OCP, testosterone primed antagonist w/HGH - ER 2/2/17 - 12R, 7M ICSI'd, 3F, 0B)
    IVF #2 Mar-Apr 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 4/8/17 - 10R, 8M, 8F, 5B, 1 PGS normal)
    IVF #3 May-Jun 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 6/4/17 - 14R, 5F, 3B, 0 normal)
    **New RE**
    IVF #4 Sept 2017 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 9/28/17 - 33R, 18F, 10B, 4 PGS normals!)
    FET #1 (medicated) of one PGS normal 4AA XX 11/2/17 - Beta #1 11/11/17 (153), Beta #2 11/13/17 (324), mc at 5w1d on 11/19/17 :(
    IVF #5 Dec 2017 - Insemination of 9 frozen eggs from 2012 (8F, 1B, 0 normal)
    Jan 2018 - Natural cycle ERA (normal/receptive) & stimming for
    IVF #6 Jan-Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/3/18 - 17R, 6M, 4F, 0 blasts)
    IVF #7 Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/26/18 - 19R, 9M, 9F, 4B, 2 PGS normals)
    FET #2 Apr 2018 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 4AA- XX 4/5/18 - Beta #1 4/14/18 (67), Beta #2 4/16/18 (231)
    Rainbow baby girl born 12/16/2018 (via c-section, induced at 39 weeks)

-----
    TFAS!
    FET #3 Dec 2019 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 3BB XY 12/16/19 - Beta #1 12/24/19 (139), Beta #2 12/27/19 (482)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    April 15th. 7 weeks & 4 days
    September 6th. I am so excited! When I set up the appointment they said they would do an ultrasound. 
    3) Symptoms?
    Sore boobs, fatigue, bloat, and constant hunger. The nausea is still there in the mornings, but totally bearable now. The end of last week I was feeling horrible and Monday I felt sick all day. Yesterday and today have been decent though! 
    My honeymoon! We went to an adults only resort in the Dominican Republic. It was amazing. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker